July 2019 Moms

Randoms - Week of 5/20

Happy Monday, Mamas! 

https://30ontap.com/2017/06/18/third-trimester-pregnancy-gifs/ 

Here is this week's random thread. 

Re: Randoms - Week of 5/20

• hakelehakele member
    In the article I shared, my weekend was #3. Every meal was #3. 
    I just want a wine and/or a beer. 
    I was jealous of a TECATE! WTF. 

Also, if you like Hoppy Beers and need a little fix, see if your Whole Foods carries Hops Water. H2OPS. It is yummy and tastes like a beer, but has 0 calories or any of the other things that make beer "fun". We went out and got some because I've been dying after long days of working on the house. I just want a cold beer at the end of my day of hard work. This does trick the mind, just a teeny bit. https://h2ops.com/
  • I was gif #2 yesterday. I probably didn't breathe the entire time, but I didn't lose my balance! I was so proud of myself for "only missing a few hairs" and later realized I missed an entire line. :expressionless: 
    I was also #3 when DH and I got tacos before going to a baseball game yesterday. The restaurant had so many mimosa flavors :bawling: 
  • Loading the player...
  • All up in #7 and #9. I'm just drained by 8:30. No amount of resting midday helps. 
  • I was #3 making beer cheese soup the other day. The beer just smelled so good! And I am definitely that fat cat that can't roll over. 
  • #2 was me all last week when trying to put my sanuk sandals on, I've since started wearing non strappy ones. #3 and I'm with @hakele I just want a beer! Bless DH's heart because he's been getting me these fancy sodas from World Market to try to make me think like I am having a cocktail and lemme tell ya, not equivalent haha
  • Dealing with #s 1 & 3 right now. Finding 1 especially weird today because LO is on his/her second extended hiccup run of the day, and fact I can feel them so strongly inside but they’re not externally palpable is weird.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I feel 4 and 7 so hard lately. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • key33key33 member
    #4 is pretty much every time my LO moves.

Also, yes to #9, most night its by 10 but there have been a few I've been out by 9. lol
  • I have to leave for my OB appt in an hour. I'm dragging so much ass and haven't even started getting myself or my two littles ready. I'm so tired. This baby was up all night trying to break out through my side. It hurt so bad a few times that I screeched and woke H up. 

, 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat Hugs, that sounds terrible. :(

Suffering through work today, just ready to check out at 5 and go home and veg. Hahaha, what a lie. I have laundry and crud to get done. :(
  • +1 to the already ready to go home. About 50% of our Middle School students earned the end of the year camping trip and they are leaving in about 30 minutes. The rest... didn't earn because of grades or discipline issues, and of course they all still came to school today. I am already cranky and not in the mood to deal with PIA students. I'm watching Kim Possible and other Disney stuff in my room all day. 
  • @jenniferjoy37 Sorry! Hugs!  Nobody needs MORE to manage right now...😞

Ya’ll I am the seal in bed...so painful to move! 

...and I need a drink to relax the crazy body tension, not for the taste! But...a well made strawberry Daiquiri...sounds like floating in the clouds right now...

btw Channing Tatum in drag as a bitchy girl is HOT! Maybe I should watch some SNL of his instead of working today!  F work!! 🤪
  • @nopegoat with my YDS every appt after 34 weeks I ended up at L&D for ultrasound and monitoring because he was so active with such a high heart beat.
  • @nopegoat So sorry you had to go through that, but glad they’re taking care of you! Glad he calmed down too! 
  • @jenniferjoy37 fingers crossed for you!!! Borderline results can be even more stressful....hopefully they call you soon and give you an acceptable plan!
  • @indulgentgypsy I've been wondering when they would start for me because my boys are complete uncooperative turds (I nickname them well in 1st tri 🤣🤣) towards the end. Every single one lol.

@jenniferjoy37 thank you! Me too! It's too early for that mess lol. And my fingers are crossed you get good news from the Dr soon! Huge hugs! ❤️ 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat Glad you checked out ok! I’m not following everyone’s medical acronyms or conditions super well, but cheering you on, nonetheless! ❤️
  • key33key33 member
    @jenniferjoy37 - I hope you get some good news from the doctor. 

@nopegoat - Glad that little one calmed down pretty quickly for you.
  • @blackhottamales No problem at all! I can't believe we're almost at that point :D Should the thread maybe be called "birth announcements" the way the other BMBs have it? Idk if I'll post my full story here, but I will probably at least make an announcement.
  • Had my baby shower this weekend...got lots of great things! Including a cold!! I’m home sick today and not thrilled... I’ve made it to 31 weeks without getting sick...son of a bitch 😂 
  • @jennm0724 That’s the worst! I hope your cold goes away quickly! But yay for baby shower! Hope you had a blast! 
  • @jenniferjoy37 hope all news is good 😊
    @nopegoat I'm glad he calmed down but have a question, how did they know it was up? My doc just puts the Doppler on for a couple seconds and then touches to make sure my uterus is up where it should be... I can't imagine he could hear if it was high 🤔

@blackhottamales we should have had this a whiiiile ago! So thanks 😍
    BBC which I mostly lurk lol, has theirs since the first tri and there's I think 12 babies on there already. 
    I do love this forum more... No one seems like they only have half a brain, no one gets in crazy internet fights, no one treats others badly. I love it even though I'm not as active as I'd like to be. 
    Pregnancy TickerFor this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him. Samuel 1:27 KJV
    DS born 1.25.18 (my rainbow) | Baby Girl Due 7.25.19

• @jasonsgirl92 the Doppler tells them the heart rate, even if it’s just on there for a few seconds 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @jasonsgirl92, yep. What @nolemomma14 said. The doppler gives the heart rate. She noticed the number was a bit high and held it on there for a few minutes hoping the number would decrease. It didn't. So off for longer monitoring I went.

@jennm0724 oh no! I hope you feel better soon! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @nopegoat thanks! I’m trying, never did I think I’d miss being able to take medicine so much lol. My work is throwing my a baby shower tomorrow (it’s a surprise but no one keeps secrets from me lol) so I have to go into the office tomorrow. I’m hoping not to be such a snotty mess by then 😂 
  • @jennm0724 You can take Benadryl, Mucinex, and Sudafed, just try to do it more sparingly than you would not pregnant. They’re on both my OB’s safe list and two others I found online from reputable docs...
  • @greeneyedgirl12 thanks, I asked my OB what I could take and she basically told me to just use saline nose spray and a humidifier... at least my sore throat has gone away! Just super stuffed up now.
  • I am all the gifs. All of them. 2 more weeks of work and I cannot wait. They are doing everything in their power to make sure I don’t miss them next week.
  • @jennm0724 Weird. Mine said meds okay, especially this late, just maybe not as much as I would unpregnant. Now I'm nervous...
  • @greeneyedgirl12 I've been told the same thing, I have terrible allergies, so she said meds ok. Each doctor is different. @jennm0724 for the snot, take a hot shower tonight and one tomorrow morning too to steam that crap out. Not sure where you're at but if the pollen is as bad for you as it is for us this year, a hot steamy shower should help in addition to saline spray and humidifier!
  • I'm so bad at kick counts, I remember to do them but then get distracted or someone comes into my office so I'm not counting them correctly.

Also super excited for a three day weekend  :)
  • @jennm0724 I second what @samathak46 said, and add a peppermint or eucalyptus shower bomb if you can find one. Or add a few drops of peppermint essential oil out of the direct flow of water while you're showering. 
  • thank you ladies @samanthank46 @hestia14! hot shower coming up! I do have peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils I can add.
  • I've always been a little on the busty side (38DD when not pregnant) so typically I can't get away with no wearing a bra or just wearing a sports bra. BUT here I am 33+2 STM with twin boys saying fuck it.. I wear sports bras everyday. It's the only thing that seems to be comfortable at this point. And yet, by the end of the day it still feels so uncomfortable. Hoping these boys bake a few more weeks but I'm looking forward to not being pregnant at this point. 
  • keebler6elfkeebler6elf member
    edited May 2019
    I am definitely feeling the fat cat one! It takes a few tries to get up....

@greeneyedgirl12 @jennm0724 @samanthank46
    I've been to two different OB offices this pregnancy, and both allow allergy meds. They had a slightly different approved list, but regular Benadryl was on both. I take a half pill at a time because I got too dehydrated with a full pill. 
  • @keebler6elf I’m sick with a super-epic head cold DH brought home from work, but same theory. Instead of taking meds every time it’d been the 4/6h I’d normally have to space them, I’ve been taking them only 1-2x/day, if that, when I need to be particularly functional, for example I was NOT doing 2 2h flights and a layover unmedicated.