November 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!

1234568»

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    Hello my name is Sarah. My husband and I are currently expecting number 4 November 26th. We currently have 2 girls 5yr and 3yrs and a little boy whose 13months old. Found out last week that this one is a boy as well. I love to crochet spend time with my kids and husband and teach our youth in our youth group we run at our church. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I’m Alyssa and my EDD based on my LMP is 11/5 but 8 week ultrasound showed the baby is measuring 2 days ahead. I’m 23 and my husband, Andy, and I will celebrate our 2nd anniversary 5/28. This is our first baby and we are SO excited! Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, everybody! 
    My name is Megan and I am a FTM! My EDD is November 23rd. My husband and I are excited but nervous with all of the changes that will be happening! 
    Can’t wait to go on this journey with all of you! 
  • Options
    Hello! I’m 29 and a Mama to precious girls 5 & 3, my fiancé also has a daughter who is 12. I am due 11-21. I am hoping for another girl! We are planning to get married in June on the beach! I had a c-section with my 1st due to her being breeched. Vaginal birth with my 2nd, hoping to be able to do that again. I overall love being pregnant and have had 2 very uneventful pregnancies with little to no sickness, hoping for the same this time around. 
  • Options
    Hello! My names Amanda and due date is 11/20! Currently have two daughters! 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 16 weeks today with an EDD on November 18th. I'm a Masters Student at Texas A&M which makes things a whole lot more difficult. My husband works from home and we have 3 fur babies...2 dogs and 1 cat. Oh the hair! 🙄 For the most part my pregnancy has been pretty good. No morning sickness or bad food aversions/cravings. Excited to be a part of a community of strong women through this journey!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am 21 years old & this will be my first child. My EDD is November 25th. My SO & I are extremely excited but nonetheless still very nervous. Hope you’re all doing well!  :)
  • Options
    @ABabyMarshall how exciting!! My birthday is the day of your due date  :) 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am 21 years old & this will be my first child. My EDD is November 25th. My SO & I are extremely excited but nonetheless still very nervous. Hope you’re all doing well!  :)
     Hi! Welcome to the board. 

When you get a chance, would you change your username? It is difficult to interact with you when you have a knottienumbers username. We can't tell you apart from all the other knottienumbers and it is difficult to tag you. You may need to log out and lag back in. 
  • Options
    Hi @knottie congratulations! That's cool can't wait for you to join in!
  • Options
    pintobean77pintobean77 member
    edited July 2019
    @ladyliv06 Welcome! Congrats on your rainbow baby. We have a monthly High-Risk chat I will tag you if you want to talk, commiserate, or share with ladies who are also going through high-Risk circumstances.

ETA: Looks like you already found us!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Serena and 35. We are expecting our first child, due 11/25/19. We recently found out we're having a baby girl! I look forward to getting to know some other November moms!
  • Options
    tarahjmtarahjm member
    edited July 2019
    Hi!! 3rd time newbie!!  So happy to finally be on here again!  This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a 4 yr old girl and a 7 yr old boy. My husband and I can't wait for November!! My daughter is ready for her baby sissy and my son has finally warmed up to the idea of another sister!  We are all so excited. 
  • Options
    EDD November 30 b/g twins
  • Options
    Hello!! 

My name is Jenny and I’m new here. I’m a FTM and my EDD is November 16. We live in NYC and will be moving to a bigger apartment by the end of this month because we definitely need more space. MH and I are so excited for this new chapter in our lives. Congrats to all the moms!! 
  • Options
    Welcome, Knottie!
  • Options
    Hello.
    I've been lurking for a bit. I'm a SAHM of 4; 7th grader DD1, 3rd grader DD2, special needs homeschooler DS, and 4 yr old DD3. Expecting #5 with an EDD of Nov 1st, but betting he'll be a little later than that. 
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• Options
    Hello, everyone! 

I am due November 9 and I am 36 y.o.. Any other 'older,' first-time moms in here? Hubby and I had been trying for about 3-4 years, so we were really excited it finally happened (and naturally, no less)! We're keeping gender a surprise, primarily because I like surprises like that, but it has very practical applications, too! (We hope to have at least one more cold after this, so it'll be nice to have everything be gender-neutral and re-usable with baby #2!) 

I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you in the other threads. :smile:
    @SunnySkiesToday I just turned 38 last month. Hooray for Advanced Maternal Age?
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• Options
    Hi! 

So happy to be back!  I just got my rainbow baby BFP a couple of days ago. 

This baby will make #5 (fingers crossed) for our family not including our two angel babies. 

Our other living babies are 11, 9, 7, 5. 

I have been a bumpy since 2007. Insane right?
  • Options
    My last was born in 2014 too! Love that I'm not the only one with a huge age gap. 
  • Options
    @shindylahoe hey girl! Congratulations!! This is the November  2019 board, and you're probably looking for November  2020, which I believe is open. Didn't want you to think your intro fell on deaf ears. I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm new here. I have two sons, the youngest is 5 and the oldest is 12. My older son is in an online school, so the kids spend most of their time with me at home. I work remotely and try to spend more time with my family. It's nice to meet everyone!