January 2020 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-In 5/16

marebear15marebear15 member
edited May 2019 in January 2020 Moms
This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation. All TTGPers from other BMBs are welcome to participate!

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 5/16

• What's going on this week? This has felt like the longest week ever! 

How far along are you? 4 weeks today

Upcoming appointments? Going tomorrow to do confirmation at Dr to get referral to OB

Cravings/Symptoms? No cravings. Sore boobs, diarrhea, nausea, and so tired 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? It feels like time is crawling by until I can get my first US. 

Questions? Do I tell my mom over the phone or wait to surprise her in person when I see her in about 6 weeks? As much as I would like to surprise her that seems like so long to wait 😩
  • Loading the player...
  • @marebear15 I see you changed your pic!! Lookin’ good!!
  • @lillywonderland - I'm copying chichiphin! My other one was from last Christmas/Valentine's Day. 
  • @marebear15 I’ve been having on and off cramping, mostly when I finally sit down and relax. Ds is at that age he can go outside and play by himself but with all the running around we did yesterday it wasn’t an option. 
  • @marebear15 Ive had some cramping too, some more painful than others but usually stop after a few seconds. How often are you having cramps?
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• @MrsJessS So happy to see you on a BMB again.  Congrats!
  • @bakerstreetboys thank you so so much!
  • @kobrien827 - Whoot for a good viability scan and graduating from the RE! I think you're the first one here to hear the heartbeat. I'm cramping about every few hours I think? Maybe when I move around a lot? I haven't really paid much attention to how often or when.
  • @kobrien827 that is wonderful you’ve seen the heartbeat and graduated to an ob! So happy for you! 
  • mokay19mokay19 member
    @kobrien827 congrats on graduating from the RE!  I stay with mine through 9 weeks while I’m on the progesterone... which I’m not complaining because I still get 2 more ultrasounds before heading to my OB :) 
    Also, that’s a great heartbeat! Congrats!
  • tyrion_tyrion_ member
    I’m a TTGP drop out. So I won’t be checking in here officially. 

I recognized some of you and wanted to express how happy I am you guys are here. 

@marebear15, I had several exchanges with you on TFAS. I was MotherofDragons and was posting in the winter until our life got a little nutty and we backed off of trying. 

Anywha, congrats everyone! 
  • @tyrion_ - I remember you! You had a girl around my DD's age, right? My DD is 20 months now. Congratulations! 
  • tyrion_tyrion_ member
    @marebear15 Yup! She’s almost 2 now. Two weeks till her birthday.