1st Trimester
Options

Pelvic pain in early Pregnancy

I‘m 10wks 4dys and wondering if anyone else has experienced mild pain in your pelvic area? I had an ultrasound two days ago and everything looked good, baby was very active. The doctor said it was normal and she gave me a name for it but still wanted to hear other mom’s perspective. Also should note this is my first.

Re: Pelvic pain in early Pregnancy

• Options
    erica_03 said:
    I‘m 10wks 4dys and wondering if anyone else has experienced mild pain in your pelvic area? I had an ultrasound two days ago and everything looked good, baby was very active. The doctor said it was normal and she gave me a name for it but still wanted to hear other mom’s perspective. Also should note this is my first.
    It's normal, your medical professional told you it is normal- your body is prepping for the growth of a baby.  Trust your medical provider! 
  • Options
    Than you, just wanted to know from other moms.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, things are just loosening up to make room for baby😊 Probably round ligament pain. If baby os fine and dr is not concerned,  I wouldn't worry!!
  • Options
    You're lucky your medical professional said it was normal, mine told me with my first that it was too early for round ligament pain but I had it quite early. Definitely normal. I'm 4 weeks with my second and I already feel it slightly. 
  • Options
    Robbins90 said:
    You're lucky your medical professional said it was normal, mine told me with my first that it was too early for round ligament pain but I had it quite early. Definitely normal. I'm 4 weeks with my second and I already feel it slightly. 
    Same for me! I’m 4 weeks pregnant with my second and I already feel round ligament pain and bloating. 36 more weeks to go 😅