July 2019 Moms

Maternity pics

mom2b77373mom2b77373 member
edited May 2019 in July 2019 Moms
hey ladies!!!! I am pretty sure this isn’t already a thread but I was wondering who all had done their maternity pics? We are in the home stretch so I am sure there are some beautiful pictures out there.

Re: Maternity pics

• I did, but I'm waiting for the photographer to send the final edits to me. I can't wait! :smiley:
  • I’m not sure if I’ll get any done. I didn’t really do it for DD. I’d rather spend more money on newborn photos, honestly. But I’m sure you ladies have beautiful pictures coming! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mom2b77373 We aren't having any done til June 16th because we weren't sure if DH would be in the country to do them this month.
  • I probably will next month. This is my third and I never really had maternity photos! But my sister in law is expecting her first in October and we thought it would be fun to get some together. Hoping if we wait until June she'll be showing by then😊
  • I’m not going to do any, I remember how awkward I felt doing our engagement photos  😂 I rather spend the money on newborn photos. 
  • @jennm0724 same on feeling so awkward at engagement photos...I literally asked the photographer, what do I do now? Hahaha ... I don’t think he liked working with me bc I had no clue what to do. I think they turned out well though. I didn’t even do newborn photos with my first. I don’t think I will with this one either.  Maybe once this one is here and mobile we might do a family session.
  • @mom2b77373 look at your pup's smile! Love it! 😍 😍 No maternity pics here.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @indulgentgypsy my sister takes great photos of herself when on vacation with a tripod and a clicker. So just an idea. Also if his camera can connect with his phone he'll be able to see and take the pictures. 
  • cindlercindler member
    @hestia14 THAT PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • I'm so thankful to have our maternity pics from our first two!! And my almost three year old has enjoyed looking at them in wonder like wow, I was in your belly too, mama?! We are going to do a quick mini session this time around probably end of May/beginning of June!
  • Loving these beautiful photos, hope to see more posted! I am on the fence- my husband is a professional photographer so I initially wanted him to shoot ours (and hop in with a remote lol) but now I think I want them done by someone else so we don't have to do a lot of running around!
  • My husband is hoping to be done after this baby and I haven't really done much to celebrate my pregnancy. We haven't even announced it on any social media, at first it was because we had some medical issues and didn't wanna hurt any of our friends struggling with fertility but now we are just seeing if we can make it until the baby is born and then have it be a surprise to everyone. I think maternity photos turn out so beautiful I just hope I can pull them off and maybe convince my husband to take some with me.
  • @Niesen27 That would be a tough feat to hold out until the baby is born to announce in social media. Props to you guys!! I bet the reactions would be GOLD! 
  • hakelehakele member
    @Niesen27 we haven’t posted on social media either. Not planning on it, really. Some people were pretty shocked when they got baby shower invites last week. Haha. 

Ive got my maternity photo shoot planned! A college friend of mine takes gorgeous pictures and so we are going to the open space by my house. Im excited! Definitely want to do this to commemorate this since we only plan to do it once. 
  • Niesen27Niesen27 member
    edited May 2019
    @hakele OMG I'm so glad I'm not the only one abstaining from the social media announcement! Family and friends who do know have been really respectful about not sharing our secret as well! I hope your photos come out amazing!

@jenniferjoy37 it has been fun when people I haven't seen in a while see me with a big bump, definitely a couple double takes! 
  • Bear14+Bear14+ member
    I haven't announced on social media either. No real reason, other than it's my 3rd baby and I just don't feel like it. lol I don't care if a picture of me ends up on there or something at some point (hasn't yet).. but I just didn't make a formal announcement. When the baby is born, I'll post some pictures and let people know :) 
  • +1 to not announcing. I went to a family birthday party a couple of weeks ago and everyone was shocked:)
  • Same on not announcing. I only have Instagram and feel that if I don't communicate with someone outside of social media then they probably don't need to know. 
  • cindlercindler member
    The extent of my social media announcement was making my bitmoji pregnant. My sister did post something in Instagram when we found out the sex and I got a couple of pissy texts from old friends who didnt know. Oh well... 🙄
  • @hestia14, @bartonolivia those pics are beautiful!! 😍 😍
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @gbud630 those are so perfect! Your photographer did amazing! I especially love the colorful backdrop the truck provides
  • @gbud630 stunning!! 😍 😍 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @leylea89 you look great!! Adorable dress!

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• @colleenm82 I love that dress! You look super adorable.
  • Thanks so much!
  • @mjenks826 where did you get your dresses? They are so perfect!