New Jersey Babies
Options

Montclair Mountainside Hospital

Hello, ftm here. Any moms deliver at Mountainside Hospital? I can't find any reviews about their labor and delivery department! Thanks :)

Answers

• Options
    Hi! I'm also a ftm who is set to deliver at Mountainside in late Jan 2019! I'm also interested in any reviews! 
  • Options
    I had a beautiful experience at this facility back in 2016 with my first born, & now heading back for my 2nd baby. They have wonderful stuff members on this 3rd floor & being a small facility, they render more personal attention plus they recently upgraded their birthing services, i took a tour & i highly recommend for you ladies to  do this for yourselves ahead of time. They are very welcoming & accomodating personal requests....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my DS in December '17 (ftm), and it was a great experience. It was a much quieter place than other hospitals we toured, but I appreciated the attention. My OB has rights at Mountainside, but she doesn't work there, so I can't comment on the doctors. Their lactation consultants were also really helpful when DS was having trouble latching. I spent maybe 28 hours in the labor and delivery wing, and no one made me feel rushed. I have read pretty terrible things about their ER, which got me nervous, but it's not like that in L&D. I would definitely deliver there again.