July 2019 Moms
Options

HDBD 5/1

Lets see those bumps ladies! 

Re: HDBD 5/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mama_bear19 if you're a blimp then I'm a zeppelin. You look awesome! I just tell people when they ask now that I'm 18 months pregnant and gestating a baby elephant. It usually stops any comments before they come:) I'll be back once I get a chance to take a pic:)
  • Options
    @panaceia that’s hysterical!! I’d get some interesting looks if I deploy that tactic!! 🤣
  • Options
    mama_bear19mama_bear19 member
    edited May 2019
    Edited bc TB double posted
    @panaceia thank you! I know you are not anything like a zeppelin! 
  • Options
    @mama_bear19 You look amazing! I don’t see blimp at all! Rude people suck. Glad he felt bad after. That’ll teach him to open his mouth. 

@Ashers423 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

• Options
    You ladies are so sweet!

@jenniferjoy37 I don’t think he will learn. Apparently his son’s mother threw a glass candle at his head while she was pregnant. I speculate he said something like that or worse to her.
  • Options
    cindlercindler member
    @Panaceia DH has taken to making fun of me because my belly pokes out under my shirts, so I have taken to wearing his shirts!
  • Options
    @gbud630 1 of 7 puppers :) That one is Cwn Anwn (welsh, pronounced Coon Anoon) he belongs to DH but follows me everywhere... just like the others right now. 
  • Options
    @Cbeanz :lol:<3 I feel ya mama!!!
  • Options
    @hoodevil0611 I’m not sure I believe either wives tale or internet. My son mostly rides low or at my belly button but chooses to swim up and down as far as my ribcage and it really depends what time of day it is. I do have sucky core muscles because I am weak lol. But he’ll spend all day at medium height and then choose to drop down when I wanna take a pic 😆 
  • Options
    @hoodevil0611 I've always heard the opposite, low for boys high for girls. Either way I don't think it's necessarily true. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙