Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 4/27-4/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 4/27-4/28

• Loading the player...
  • Lurking**    @ruby696 you’re tomatoes will be fine! You’ll just have them later in summer. 
  • @emeraldduchess enjoy the weekend. Your chart is gorgeous haha
    @ruby696 Enjoy working in the yard and planting your tomato seeds!

I’m crossing everything for both of you!!! 

Afm - CD8, and at the point of the tww where I doubt this cycle will work, etc etc. standby for testing around Monday or Tuesday lol 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @emeraldduchess I don’t know much about charts but from what I do, yours looks great !! Fingers crossed for you. 

Month/Cycle: 9/9 (3rd after loss) 

CD/DPO: 30/14..

Timing: spot on according to the app

Typical LP length: 12-14 

Testing: I should test today but I’m having major anxiety and know that I won’t handle today very well if I have a negative result. So testing tomorrow. 

R/R: rave- today is a BEAUTIFUL day. I’ve been up a total of 30 minutes and been outside to let my dogs out and it’s a full blue sky and warm sun. ALSO I got a call yesterday that the fertility clinic in the next town over will FINALLY be able to see us in June and that they already have a plan. So I’m hoping that with this cycle probably being a flop, we have hope for June. If this cycle is negative, might just bench myself for mental health for next month. 

Rant in spoiler. TW for pregnant and LC. 

I won’t test today because if it’s negative, I’ll probably cry during dinner. It’s my bfs sisters birthday today and we are having a family dinner at the mother in laws. She wanted to make a big announcement about her pregnancy to me but my MIL squashed that dream. But I know she’s going to talk about it (as she should. She’s allowed to be excited) and probably put her 1 year old in a ‘big brother’ shirt. It’s just a lot to take in when you have yet another probable unsuccessful cycle. 

CS/Q: I’ve asked this a couple times but haven’t seen anyone answer (I’m usually super late to the party for the days TWW posts haha. But has anyone with PCOS found temping at all helpful ? I’ve read conflicting reports that because of pcos making our temperature run higher then normal so it can make the information inaccurate. 

• Lurking!

@kels0091 Not sure if you’re on Metformin but temping and OPKs seem to be fine for me in regards to PCOS. My O date used to be a little later but it has shifted sooner due to a lot of life changes I made to help regulate hormones and deal with my autoimmune diseases as well. I know Kiki also has PCOS and didn’t have luck with OPKs but was fine with temping I think.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @ruby696 enjoy working in the yard! I wish I had the ability to grow ANYTHING.  I tried herbs once but couldn't make it work.  I might get a succulent for my classroom though, just to prove to myself I can do it. I say pee party tomorrow! :D

@chichiphin I find around 8dpo I get in a funk, too. Hugs to you. <3  Hope you are doing something fun this weekend to take your mind off things. 

@kels0091 so many hugs to you today, hun. <3   I am sure that dinner tonight won't be easy.  It sounds like your MIL is awesome and will look out for you, though. I hope you won't need to keep that appointment in June, but I'm so glad they already have a plan for you! 
  • @brookert615 thank you 🙏🏻 that’s really good to know !! I was on metformin for like a week lol but it made me TMI have horrible diarrhea. I was getting dehydrated. And then started a job so I couldn’t be running to the washroom as much. Im debating trying it again and taking it in the evenings. when do you take yours ? Any tips ? 

@emeraldduchess ❤️❤️ Thank you! I’m more concerned about my bf. It’s his sister and they already but heads over a lot. I don’t think he’s going to bite his tongue. 
  • @emeraldduchess Hope you get through all the grading. Your chart looks great!

@ruby696 Have fun planting your tomatoes! Yum!

@kels0091 Hope you get through the dinner okay.. I’m sure it won’t be easy. Hopefully she keeps the chatter to a minimum. 

Month: 8/8

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: Thought I should today because there will be drinking tonight.. BFN (as I was expecting). Trying to decide if I should bother testing again tomorrow since there will be drinking again.. 

R/R: Going to a party tonight for a coworker. I’m just feeling so down about a lot of things right now that I really don’t feel like going. But I know I should try to get out and live my life (and I also want to support my coworker) so I’ll go for a couple hours. Then tomorrow we have a family party. 

CS/Q: nada
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• brookert615brookert615 member
    edited April 2019
    Lurking!

@kels0091 I take it right after a big, healthy dinner with a full glass of water. I was getting nausea at first with it but if you stick with it - it does get better! I have the extended release one though. I would work yourself up to the dose, too. Like maybe start with a quarter dose for a week, bump up to half dose, etc.

@misshelen86 Sending internet hugs your way, girl! Hope you can enjoy the parties!

edit: words!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • leksiLleksiL member
    edited April 2019
    Month/Cycle:  10 / 8 (3rd AL)

CD/DPO: 27 / 5 supposedly

Timing:  Great if the OPK is right! My temps are not confirming but I have had a lot of anxiety and sleeplessness effecting my temps.

Typical LP length:  12 days

Testing: not even on the horizon

R/R: It’s going to frost tonight so we have to cover our plants - wth come on Spring! I am making homemade broth right now and will make some chicken noodle soup for dinner - perfect for a cold, rainy day.

CS/Q: I picked OPK because my temps are not cooperating. It could be that I haven’t O’d yet - I have been having very long cycles since my CP in January.

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6351f9/][img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6351f9//thumb.png[/img]
    My Ovulation Chart[/url]

@emeraldduchess - at least the rain keeps the allergies away! You have a lovely chart. @ruby696 I’m sure the tomato seeds thing depends on where you live. The seed place here has tiny little seedlings here in CT but I would give them a try! At least they won’t get frozen. @kels0091 I hope the dinner went ok - it is hard to see other people pregnant when we are going through this. @misshelen86 unless you are going to drink so much you are going to get sick I wouldn’t worry about it! You don’t share your bloodstream at 9 DPO regardless. :)@chichiphin I always say I won’t test early and then always test early too. It’s all just so much pain!
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020