November 2019 Moms
Options

Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

Re: Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

• Options
    Aww I'm sorry to hear @rae605 but happy you have a healthy heartbeat! ❤️
  • Options
    Thanks @swedishmeatball. I feel much better about it today actually! I'm lucky to have one with a healthy heartbeat:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had my first US today after a spotting scare. Measuring 7w0d which was 1 week behind what I should be. Follow up US is next Friday. Hoping for the best. She said baby was measuring perfect at 7 weeks. No FHR yet, but she wasn’t concerned about that either. If all goes well, looks like I may be switching to December 2019 mamas. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I'm sorry you have had some spotting. Hopefully you won't see anymore of it. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I haven't had any since Sunday morning. And it was literally just 2 times that I had it. That's why they didn't seem super concerned. They brought me in for an US for "peace of mind". It did anything but that. It was great to see baby and know it's there, but no heartbeat has me concerned. She told me this is "normal" but google is evil. I need to stop googling. Like now. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 definitely step away from Google! I have gone down that rabbit hole and it is scary. Just take some deep breaths. I will be prsting everything is fine and you see a strong HB at your next US. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I hope your next u/s shows a strong heartbeat.
  • Options
    Measuring 10 weeks; should be 11 next measurement in 6 weeks. Strong heart rate 153. SO EXCITED 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I had the same kind of spotting scare around 5-6 weeks, and googling random things in the middle of the night was the worst thing I could have done. I’m 11 weeks along now with a strong FHR. Spotting can be totally normal, and just be glad to have a few early US to help check on things. Relax and take care of yourself!
  • Options
    emralcliffeemralcliffe member
    edited April 2019

11 weeks and a few days. Having a 13w2d scan this weekend. 💜
  • Options
    maenot123maenot123 member
    edited April 2019
    11 weeks +4 days. My husband thinks we're having an Easter Island Statue 😂 171 heartbeat ❤

• Options
    1st Trimester Screening Ultrasound. The babe is 11w5d and was a wiggle worm! Despite it moving around like crazy she couldn’t get the pics she needed. I will have to go back next week and try again. I don’t mind ❤️ It just means I get another chance to see him/her again ❤️ Side note: Every part of me thinks I’m having my 3rd baby boy.  
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Options
    @lex1116 wow, that is amazing! Love it! 
  • Options
    Jlp12314812Jlp12314812 member
    edited April 2019
    I had some spotting & had to go to ER. i had some cysts burst and babies are doing well. 

12 weeks Thursday. 
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    @Jlp12314812 glad babies are ok!
  • Options
    Heres my little alien 👽 Measuring 11 weeks and 1 day
  • Options
    10 weeks and 4 days at the ultrasound! 
  • Options
    klstone25klstone25 member
    edited May 2019
    12+6 at today's NT scan.

eta: removing spoiler
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Options
    @lex1116, where did you get the gif done? Was it a specialty place or just your normal office? That is so awesome! I’d just stare at it all day :)
  • Options

NT scan and bloodwork all came back as low risk :) Now I think I’ll announce to the world lol
  • Options
    From 4/29. I was 11w6d at this appointment. It was a surprise US, so it was amazing to see it go from "a blobby to a baby" as my mom put it. And it was surreal to see baby moving so much. 

• Options
    lex1111lex1111 member
    @jjacobsen14 it was just my normal office! The doc wasn’t planning on it, but she said that it “deserved some video” since the little one was moving around so much. I wasn’t expecting it at all, and it was so cool! I have definitely been watching the video on repeat in complete disbelief at how much you can already see at 11 weeks!
  • Options
    Loving everyone's pics! Here's baby boy #2 at 11w2d, this Wednesday will be 13w. Got the results of the Panorama test Friday for chromosomal screening and gender:)
  • Options
    mczzi7788mczzi7788 member
    edited May 2019
    Had my ultrasound today for the genetic testing. Baby measured 12w2d with a heart rate of 146bpm. Everything looked great. It was great to see the little bean again and it was so wonderful to hear that all was great.  <3 Little bean was wiggling around and had the hiccups. 

****UPDATED: I totally forgot to post the pic.****

• Options
    Finally jumping in on the discussion here! First baby! This was the first ultrasound we got at 8 weeks and really looking forward to the next one at 20 weeks!
  • Options
    I feel like it's been forever since my last ultrasound! I'm 12 weeks and 6 days today and baby is measuring 13 weeks and 3 days. Heartrate was 155 and little one would not stop wiggling around! I was a little disappointed I didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but everything looked fantastic. I won't get to see baby again until 20 weeks, so that's going to eat away at me...

• Options
    My baby at 11 weeks 4 days  heart rate 159! Doesn't look like other ultrasounds so had me worried  this is my first baby. Any words of reassurance would be amazing  
  • Options
    @daniellecain19 - I wouldn’t worry about it looking different at all! Babes don’t always cooperate for their pix, especially this early. As long as doc said things are looking good, try not to stress. Also, you may want to crop the photo to remove your personal info.