September 2019 Moms

Weekly Check In w/o 4.22

2»

Re: Weekly Check In w/o 4.22

• kdl89kdl89 member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 20w 5d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out May 1!!!! 1 more week to go.

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: baby is the size of a paper plane

Upcoming Appointments: May 1st

How are you feeling?: I have been good. Sleeping is getting harder as I am a belly sleeper and I can't do that anymore so I find it takes forever to get comfortable.

Rants/Raves: I am hoping to start posting more ... or at least once a day!. Also is it May 1st yet I just want to know if we are team blue or pink!!!

Questions: nope

GTKY:  What is your favorite scent? Can be a perfume or just a random smell!! anything citrus!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @sparkles5275 I'm drooling over the patterns on that site! I've never heard of that one, but I love Spoonflower. You can get most of the designs in fabric, a couple different types of wallpaper, and even wrapping paper. I'll probably go the peel and stick or removable route eventually, but I don't know if it's worth putting all the effort in right now.
  • edited April 2019
    @sparkles5275 we did peel and stick wallpaper on the risers on our stairs (from Target). It was super easy to apply. 

• @MsBeachNJ FINALLY!!! Let us know how it goes!!

@kiddiesandkitties Do I spy some grey walls in your downstairs? 😉
  • @MsBeachNJ yay! Can't wait to hear how it goes! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @MsBeachNJ good luck with the meeting, hope it goes/went great!
  • @lillywonderland oh yes, all gray walls in the whole house, different shades! 
  • @duewithpu2 I was curious and measured out the biggest wall in the nursery. We'd need 13 sheets, so it would cost $520. Yikes! Might have to do a smaller wall/one with windows if we go down that route. @kiddiesandkitties I would have never thought to put it on the stair rises. Looks good and I'm sure it was easier than dealing with getting paint everywhere!
  • @sparkles5275 ouch! The wall I want to do is small with a window, so I might still price check it. I’d be so worried about pattern matching with the window tho. Ugh the struggle!
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 18+3

FTM/STM/STM+:stm+

Team Green/Pink/Blue:pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: croissant

Upcoming Appointments: A/S on the 8th

How are you feeling?: I was super swollen after driving to St Louis but that seems to be going down.

Rants/Raves: Passed my 3 hour glucose yesterday.  

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite scent? Can be a perfume or just a random smell!!  I;m not a big perfume person. Cinn-a-bon.  
  • Late replies. Sorry I didn’t get everyone. It’s so hard to get caught up when you’re behind!

@MsBeachNJ I’m so glad you’re finally out! That must be such a relief.

@nomangos23 Have a blast on your Babymoon. We ended up not planning one and I’m so pissed about it! Jealousy is running high for everyone who’s going on one.

@ternsetc 20 weeks sounds so surreal but it’s just around the corner for a lot of us!

@zuuls_mom FX for a good AS today!

@lillywonderland I HATE working on SOPs. Writing papers in general is the absolute worst! I am a numbers person, not a wordy person. Give me all the math equations in the world and I’ll be happy. Give me a paper to write and it’s like someone is torturing me! Unfortunately most of my other office bound projects are wrapping up and I think I’ll probably be working on SOPs for the rest of the summer. I might go crazy.

@diner04 Lol at your MIL. It’s not her baby, it’s yours! She doesn’t get to make that decision. Sounds like something my MIL would say. Is it a rule that all MIL are crazy? Lol

@sparkles5275 I think my belly popped with week too. Yay for not looking fat anymore lol.

@duewithpu2 I sometimes forget that I’m pregnant too. I feel pretty good most of the day. Even my bump isn’t that big. Yesterday it started to sink in more that “oh shit, this is really happening.”

@kiddiesandkitties I’m so sorry you’re having such a rough time. I hope you find some calm soon. I did not end up canceling my appointment, so I’ll be going in tomorrow. It’s not an ultrasound of LO tho, it’s instead of some spots on my boob.

@themadcamel Everyone already gave you really good advice but I’m just going to add… Take the name! She can’t claim a name before she’s even pregnant. That’s not how this works!

@monkeysmom80 I got super swollen too when I was working out in the yard last weekend. I got kinda worried about not being able to take off my ring. But it went down and hasn’t come back. Yay for passing the 3 hour glucose test!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• I'll go back and reread ya'll's responses, but here's my check in

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 18w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue twins

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: apparently tonight is the official halfway point? Also, baby is the size of a baby tribble

Upcoming Appointments: May 1 is AS!

How are you feeling?: tired and hungry all the time 

Rants/Raves: Rave, scored a dresser for the nursery for $25! Just needs cleaned and a fresh coat of paint!

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite scent? Can be a perfume or just a random smell!! 
    A new leather jacket, clean sheets, fresh cut grass, hyacinths and daffodils, Dole Whip, the Grand Floridian, ocean air