BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
Team Green!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC 4/19

• Loading the player...
  • @mrosek91 we are also now in the home haircut group! I do DH's and DS hair probably every 6 weeks and DH cuts mine once or twice a year.... and maybe this is my FFFC that I was thinking of splurging and going to a salon to have my hair chopped off once it gets hot and before this baby comes. (I will donate it)
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @jrm_14 I'm going to finish the other half now while dh and I actually watch something.  Haha.  And yes.... on Monday after my appointment I thought "oh man,  I can't keep up this pace of gaining weight...I should probably stop being so unhealthy and eating everything (junk food) in sight... then I do this. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• hemlheml member
    I tried to be good and get a salad for lunch, but I ate half and threw it away before moving on to the yogurt, and more importantly, the peanut butter cups. 
  • aecmaecm member
    I’m over this whole “parenting” thing. If there were boarding schools for 2 to 4 year olds I would be seriously considering it right now.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have eaten more Easter candy than I've put in the basket/eggs this week. 

I'm supposed to be reading (aka slogging through) Guerrilla Marketing right now for work to get some marketing ideas, but instead I'm watching Vampire Diaries on the couch while DS naps. I really need to find a more interesting marketing book. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I take pride in having a reputation as an amazing gift giver, except it's usually a result of me spending more than I really need to. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • @WinchesterGirl ...well...that just got me excited!  I have previously realized that Halloween is a great time to sneak candy...but this is the first time that I've realized there is candy to be had on Easter too!!!

@thirdtimesacharm2019 your husband is a sweet heart!! Yay! Points for him!

@lilmamabebe3 sounds like you've had a rough day :(

And ladies....all the power for indulging in delicious food haha. I've definitely had cereal for supper more than once this week. So no flaming from me! 
  • My FFFC is that I had a 2 hour nap yesterday. Then slept till 9 this morning. Then had a nap from 1230-130. And will likely be napping again in a few hours.

And I have accomplished absolutely nothing in 2 days. (Except for 4 hours for the AS yesterday, and submitting drug excemption request forms.) But zero house work. I feel like a slob.

In my defense though...I finally caught DHs germies. And of course I have to do everything "better" than him. So while he has had a cough for 3 weeks (and 2 days of sore throat at the beginning, and a bout of laryngitis about 2 weeks in), I've started off with a sore throat, fever, laryngitis, bronchitis, and possibly an ear infection. Plus...I'm growing a human. So I think I'm allowed to be tired. Oh. Plus...he coughs all night so I sleep poorly.

I'm also immensely grumpy.

• I am so grateful that you aren't flaming me. I cannot believe my dog took a crap in their mulch bed. And I was going to clean it up but I heard the neighbor say something and he cleaned it up which made me feel worse. They think it's this other dog that our other neighbors let out to roam the neighborhood. I feel terrible but the wife would've been so upset and angry and I couldn't deal with one more tantrum directed at me after my day yesterday. And really this week. Daycare tours, doctor's appointments, therapies. All with both kids in tow.

I mean DS2 threw modeling clay at my face yesterday during DS1's therapy appt. I am done with this week.
  • @lilmamabebe3 <3

@thirdtimesacharm2019 That sounds so lovely! I've thought about getting one of those before for when there is too much fatigue to hold myself up (not pregnancy related). What do you like about your chair? Is there anything you would change if you could? 

@BigBadWolf12 and @jrm_14 Can I raise you a pint of ice cream the day before yesterday and yesterday? That's right. Two pints in two days. I eat my feels too. 

@heml Now I want some peanut butter cups! 

My FFC: I'm seriously considering having a glass of red wine this weekend. Flames? Opinions?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake The chair is pretty compact and fits well in our standup shower, but it’s super sturdy where you don’t feel like it’s going to slide around if you sit down too hard or bend to reach something. I think the weight limit was 250-300 lbs? It’s just a basic model from Walmart, so not anything fancy, but it gets the job done. 
  • @suzycupcake it's Passover this week. At the Seder (which is tonight and tomorrow) it's traditional to drink 4 cups of wine. I'm having half wine half grape juice for the first, and grape juice for the rest. And then next Saturday my family is having their annual last day of Passover celebration and I fully plan to have a glass of champagne. That's 2 cups in a week...
    I did the same thing when pregnant with DS#2, and he's perfectly healthy. 
    I do have a few sips occasionally throughout the rest of pregnancy, but Passover is always my biggest indulgence.
  • @suzycupcake we can get flamed together...I’m planning to have a nice long bubble bath with a magazine and a glass of wine! But the wine is totally the main event, cheers!
  • I haven't gotten any wine yet. Lol! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Me either! But I will....one day
  • @suzycupcake, I have been patiently waiting but I will be indulging in a few sips of beer and white wine on those hot June and July days. It’s the only reason I haven’t yet!

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• ElcaBElcaB member
    @suzycupcake did you do it? 

I don't drink while pregnant but I don't think it's a big deal for those who choose to have an occasional glass of wine. If you did it, I hope it was fucking amazing! 

Belated confession: there have been some days where I push/go a little above the recommended caffeine limit. I'm trying to stay under but my job has been the pits and sometimes the caffeine is all that gets me through. 

• @ElcaB FFMC: I forgot what the caffeine "limit" is and I'm probably above it. I'm not going to look it up because I dont want to feel guilty. This is kid 3 and I've probably pushed all the limits the most with this kid. Survival is important.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• @thirdtimesacharm2019 that is SO SWEET he bought you a chair!   We have one at our house for my dad and I've thought about it LOL  
  • @ElcaB I needed caffeine to survive this weekend... sometimes you have to do what you need to exist!  I mean our moms did way worse to us right?
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @ElcaB No. A Google rabbit hole got me followed by me asking my husband to remind me of my conviction next time I crave wine. 

@wabash15 Seems logical to me :D 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @suzycupcake - You should absolutely feel comfortable in whatever decision you make to partake or not-partake, it is a choice between you, your husband, child, and doctor (if you choose to include) and everyone else can have opinions, but you don't need to hear or consider them :) 

FFTC: Beer is my preferred "indulgence" this pregnancy. I have had maybe 6 in the last 8 weeks (I waited until I was 16 wks to try), but when I do partake, it doesn't dehydrate or raise my blood pressure and is actually very relaxing. Soda, however, is my nemesis so I've pretty much avoided it: I have had 1 ginger ale and 1/2 of a diet Pepsi all of pregnancy - the Pepsi sent me on a 3-day recovery from whatever-it-was :| and I don't want that to ever happen again so I'm just fine sticking to water, coffee, and sweet iced tea. We actually went out to a great beer/pizza place on Monday to sit outside (it was 75*F and gorgeous) and I was brave and ordered a beer and our server didn't even bat an eye. Granted, I was wearing something forgiving so it wasn't obvious that I was pregnant, but it was nice to let DD1 run around with some of the other kids and enjoy a beer with DH and eat an actually-hot meal for once.
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• I may have eaten a couple oreos with a cup of pudding yesterday. 
  • I'm trying to be reasonable LOL. This may be the second pack we have bought in the last 2 weeks. The GOT theme package was too tempting.