September 2019 Moms

Did You Bring Anyone to Anatomy Scan?

So i had the NIPT testing done and could technically find out now, but I wanted my husband to have the experience of finding out the sex of the baby WITH me. My scan is Monday.I was extremely surprised to find my husband all butthurt because I also invited my mom to come with us to the anatomy scan. She was offering to take me to my last appt and I said hey if you come to any of them you should come to this one. 

Re: Did You Bring Anyone to Anatomy Scan?

• Just a kind FYI/reminder: we usually ask questions on the questions thread, or maybe this could go under the AS thread..

Honestly, if my husband had invited someone to the scan without talking to me first, I’d be a bit upset. Hopefully you both can work it out to be okay tho. I think this kind of thing happens a lot, and it just needs to be talked about.  
  • @blitzybee I see ok so all questions go under 1 thread. I can repost, is there a way for me to delete this one? Sorry I'm new and I read the organization post but totally blanked. 
  • Loading the player...
  • No worries! It can’t be deleted, but it’ll just kinda fade down. Definitely post in the questions or AS thread! You’ll get more feedback 😊