October 2019 Moms

GTKY Screen Name Meaning

2»

Re: GTKY Screen Name Meaning

• @galentine - Do you work in local government?  I do planning & zoning and it's amazing how many of our meetings end up resembling those shown on Parks & Rec!  :)  

I changed my screenname from one I had set up on The Knot that was just my first and last name.  This was an unplanned pregnancy and I'm a first time mom... Also super original... 

• @surprisedftm, yes, a lot of my work reminds me of the show too! Especially things like taking 5 years to fill a pit 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • mrshoch2mrshoch2 member
    edited March 2019
    Mines super boring too. 
    Mrs and first four letter of my last name. And I don’t remember why 2 is on the end. Reg MrsHoch May have already been taken. 

Im also horrible about remembering SNs!! I try to be active enough to keep up with others but this pregnancy has had me out of it for the most part!! 
  • @kindbytealikat @greenbean-2 I definitely thought it was kind by teal ikat too! I love my ikat baby ring slings and so my mind just went there haha 
  • Mine is my first and middle name backwards :) 
  • alinic916 said:
    Mine is first initial and maiden name. I kind of want to change it after our convo's about catfish but I don't know how and then thought that would be confusing.
    Lol, I saw your post on the Great Question thread before coming to one and my first thought was "someone stole aprosch's picture!"
    Almost noon and my brain is still not awake.
    Sorry for the confusion!! LOL! I really should change that pic. It's DD1 when she was like 3 weeks old. 
  • @alinic916 it's SUCH an adorable pic. Funny too because I've been wanting to change mine as well. Problem is I never have pics of myself and I could do DS but as you've said, those pics become outdated so quickly as they grow! But I'm definitely sick of looking at a winter pic of myself and SO.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • @alinic916 +1 for you keeping your adorable profile pic 😊 and congratulations on that baby BOY!  Glad to have you on team blue with me!!  💙💙💙
  • Why do I miss all the fun threads when they get posted?? Although, I have had fun reading back through everyone explanations just now! (and wasting time work).

junebaby = me and both my sons (kind of). My mom always called me her June Baby when I was a kid, but also DS1 was due in June so when I made the screen name back in 2015 it made sense for both of us. He was actually born two weeks early though, at the very end of May. DS2 was due in early July, but was also born two weeks early and so he squeaked into June at the end of the month.

H = first letter of our last name
  • @kindbytealikat I’ve been reading it as kind by teal ikat! I didn’t understand it but I figured you must really like that pattern. 
    I was reading it as "kind by tea, little cat" no idea.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Also I’m now full of questions self absorbed questions about how my online persona comes across

Well, I love your persona, or nickname or whatever you call it because I love dinosaurs :D
  • well, I have long hair. And I DON'T CARE  lol

My old sn was my name, but I decided to 86 that because...stranger danger. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Lol @longhairdntcare, love it! Your screen name also reminds me a lot of my mom who had gorgeous long straight hair past her butt through both of her pregnancies.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • I think I'm one of the weirdos that's actually kinda good at remembering people's backgrounds and stories as we go. I find even more often it's the profile pic that helps. @galentine, I hope I didn't offend earlier when I said your name was less mysterious, but I left out that I figured it out when combined with the photo of Leslie Knope, of course, lol. @theglitteredpterodactyl your profile pic along with your name kinda gives me a story too. I take your projected persona to be opinionated and somewhat fierce; a strong crafty (glitter and crayons, not sly) mom who wants their child to grow up knowing life can be hard but also beautiful. @nachellebeck13 so I totally tried to figure out your name once you said that. I always laugh in the end if/when we do switch to Facebook at how wrong guesses like that can be though.
    I'll be surprised if you can guess my first name! 
    My middle name is pretty standard. :wink:
    TTC #1 6/2011
    BFP #1 10/2012
    DS#1 born 6/2013

TTC#2 12/2013
    BFP#2 2/2019
    TWINS Baby Girl due October 20th, 2019.
       BabyGaga

• I just changed mine, but this new one is my two nicknames growing up, plus my HS softball number. 
  • jcbh2018jcbh2018 member
    edited April 2019
    Mine is the initials of myself (JC), my SO (BH) and the year we were expecting our first born. I joined “The Bump” in 2017. 
  • Mine is from my Harry Potter obsession + DS1s birthday
  • andrawrmeda2andrawrmeda2 member
    edited April 2019
    Mine is literally my name. I have two middle names but I've always just like Andromeda Corrine by itself. So I use it for alot if things😂😂 most people think it's made up so it works great😂😂😂
    the 2 is because
    1)it's my favorite number
    2) I have two babies(til October😍)
    3) i am a Gemini, my grandma always told me that Geminis like two of everything(my papa was a gemini too, our birthdays are 2 weeks apart💙) 
    (Edit: so I never realized the 2 wasn't on there so I added it. I usually have a 2. That's odd that it wasn't there😂)

• My mom would make this dish with macaroni and a can of whole, peeled tomatoes that would get blended (just the tomatoes). I tried to say it was delicious, but came out as telicious and the name stuck for it. I added the 2 because it flowed nicely.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • My name is Chelsea and when I was 3 I made a plate (kids would draw on a paper and then somehow an adult would transfer the art to a real plate) and I wrote "cheslea" instead of "Chelsea." Fast forward to my mid-twenties and my roommates thought it was funny and started calling me "cheslea" which morphed to "Chez" for short. The "net" part was added by my sister. Also could be chezwez.
  • I thought I already answered this. Whoops! My mom used to call me Stephy Lou Who) when I was little (like The Who’s from The Grinch), so that’s all.