Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 4/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Thursday 4/18

• Loading the player...
  • Good morning!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, PNV, lots of BD, forgot to mention yesterday that I've been exercising

R/R: I think I need to set my alarm for temping earlier... I keep waking up prior to the alarm, like I'm anticipating taking my temp, and it's screwing up my temperatures. 😖

CS/Q: Nada.

• @keikilove welcome back! I love that feeling of being so busy and accomplished. Enjoy your sleep!

@chichiphin I hope Lucy is nice and big and juicy
    tomorrow!

@chellisam temping at a regular time was the hardest for me to get a hang of. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU:
    -Keeping an eye on ovulation window, no contraception, sperm-friendly lubricant (Pre-Seed), staying healthy in general (working out, hiking, eating healthier), pre-natal vitamins, avoiding unnecessary chemicals/nasties in environment/food/pharms.
    -In terms of eating healthier, I've been adding in lots of extra fruits, vegetables (particularly greens and cruciferous ones), hemp hearts, sesame seeds, cacao powder, and olive/avocado oils.
    -I also have a very low caffeine intake (and I already don't drink alcohol or smoke).
    -I started a TTC journal (handwritten), so that has been helping me cope with some of the stress!

R/R: Having a hard time waking up this morning. :sleepy: I'm going to try to get some groceries this morning and then possibly buy some new lingerie (something I haven't done in a long time). I figure it can't hurt the TTC, right?
    Rant: I'm not look forward to nasty storms coming in tonight. Tornadic weather makes my stomach hurt.

CS/Q: nupe

@chellisam Good morning!
    @kbrown2385 Your weekend sounds awesome! I love NC!
    @chichiphin I hope you get the result you want soon! Sounds very frustrating!
    @keikilove Good to see you back! Happy Thursday!!!
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @flowntheloop I had tornadoes in my GTKY from yesterday. I blame watching the movie Twister at such a young age. That shit is scary!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited April 2019
    @inthewoods23 Looks like we posted at the exact same time! :D
    I would definitely put them on my phobia list as well. Growing up in the South has scarred me when it comes to tornadoes. We've had multiple close calls (damage within a half a mile of our home), and I've even seen a large one touch down (I was 14 and on the road home from a volleyball game with my sister). They are not something to be taken lightly for sure. Gotta dig my weather radio out as the storm system will be here when I'm asleep!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @inthewoods23 About 20-30 minutes before my alarm.
  • Month/Cycle: 9/8 (third cycle AL)

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, fertility tea, cutting down on alcohol and generally making healthy choices

R/R: Went out for some retail therapy yesterday which was nice. I got two tops and a candle that smells like ice cream.  I need to go grocery shopping today, hopefully the stores won't be mobbed!

CS/Q: If I say what I am really feeling, I  might get banned for language. 🙄 Even FF doesn't know what to do with my ovaries anymore, hence the open circle. I took my temp at the regular time, so I don't know what's up. 

• @keikilove - glad to see you posting !  get some sleep
    @chichiphin - hey nothing wrong with you confirming what your RE will already know :pensive:
    @inthewoods23 - hooray for a half day of work!  CPR refershers are always good

Month/Cycle: 6/6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, RRL, CP, OPK

R/R: just kind of rolling with the day today.  3 day weekend upcoming!

CS/Q: nada
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Month/Cycle: 6 AL

CD:2

WAYDTGKU:  OPK, BBT, PNV, Ubiquinol, Omega 3, Keto diet

R/R:  Even though I work, the kids at my school have spring break starting tomorrow.  I am looking forward to the peace and quiet for a week. 

CS/Q: None
  • @keikilove yay for staying on top of work! 
    @chichiphin grow follie, grow! Good luck at the RE tomorrow!
    @kbrown2385 enjoy your mani/pedi today! What colors are you thinking about?
    @chellisam hi and welcome! Love your avatar pic, btw. :)
    @flowntheloop have fun picking out some lingerie. Hope it gets your H in the mood!
    @inthewoods23 good luck with CPR/first aid training. I am super squeemish and almost fainted during the first aid movie last year at work. That was not my proudest moment. 
  • @emeraldduchess Thanks! That is the plan! <3 I actually HATE shopping for myself, so this will be an adventure!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Morning ladies!  I'll be back for tags!

Month/Cycle: 10/1 AL

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Being healthier, exercising every day, FF, PNV, OPKs, SMEP, trying to be less stressed (and only sometimes succeeding)

R/R: Really, truly loving these morning walks.  Sure, a 5am alarm sucks a little bit, but I honestly don't dread it as much knowing I get to go out and go for a walk in this beautiful place we live in and talk to a good friend.  It's helped me mentally as well as physically.  I'm hoping once the new puppy gets big enough to walk for long periods of time, it'll get her good and tired out before going to work for the day, too.  Spring is finally arriving, we're off the bench, and I'm just feeling like this is a nice, fresh start.  We'll see how true that holds around the time my FW and TWW come around, though.  :lol:

CS/Q:  Just started temping today, so nothing interesting to see yet.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @chichiphin Good luck with the RE!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: HIO, FF, BBT, PNVs

R/R: Rave: It's DH's birthday and we're both off tomorrow. 
    Rant: We're going out of town tomorrow for DH's grandmother's visitation and funeral. Hoping we can still manage to sneak in some birthday fun this weekend, despite the circumstances. 

CS/Q: nothing to see yet 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @keikilove Everyone seems to be in WTO!  Definitely hard to keep up if you're not here first thing in the morning, haha!  Good job getting lots of work done AND finding time to work out!

@chichiphin I have such a love/hate relationship with OPKs!  FX you get a + soon!

@kbrown2385 Ooooh, enjoy your mani/pedi and have so much fun this weekend!  

@chellisam It took a little while for temping to become routine enough to not give me anxiety.  Now I'm waking up at 5am during the week, but not sure what to do on weekends because I really prefer not to have a 5am alarm on my two days off.  But.... I guess I could just half wake up and then go back to sleep and just check the temp later...

@flowntheloop It's amazing what new lingerie can do to spice up TTC.  Also, I have an irrational fear of tornadoes (I forgot to mention that one in yesterday's GTKY) even though I've never seen one.  I have recurring nightmares about them all the time.  Like @inthewoods23, I blame Twister.  FX it's not too bad tonight!

@inthewoods23 I just signed up for our training here!  Ours is an 8 hour day with first aid for 4 hours and CPR/AED for 4 hours.  I'm squeamish and don't do well under pressure, so I don't join the first aid team, but I still like to have the knowledge.  Have a great trip!  Where you off to?

@emeraldduchess I can't buy candles that smell like food or I'll just want to eat all the time, haha!  Sorry you're so frustrated with your chart!  Hopefully you get a clearer signal soon!  Are you temping orally?

@sevenn Enjoy your 3 day weekend!

@kerco925 I love coming into work on the days when everyone else is out (like between Christmas and New Year's).  It's so quiet and peaceful!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @MrsVP614 Good luck with everything this weekend.  I had to go to a funeral on my last birthday.  The silver lining was I got to see family I almost never get to see (like my cousin who lives in Alaska).  I hope you guys get to sneak in some fun.  I'm sure his grandmother would want him to enjoy his birthday.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @flowntheloop the sirens alone are scary! Lol I don't even need the actual tornado to feel massive anxiety. On the topic.of nightmares from @shamrocandroll, my sister has frequent dreams of her being chassd by dinosaurs and she blames Jurassic Park for that lol

@chellisam 20-30 earlier than your alarm should still give you accurate results. You should be temping within the same half hour window or so.

@emeraldduchess girl I will post this gif all day, every day if it gets you to ovulate!

@kerco925 hurray for quiet! Ahhhh

@shamrocandroll if I could get my ass up early, a morning walk would feel amazing every day! And I'll be in Detroit
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • so many tag-backs!
    @MrsVP614 sorry for YH's grandmother
    @shamrocandroll I'm so happy you are feeling renewed - and enjoying those walks 
    @kerco925 enjoy the peace & quiet at work 
    @emeraldduchess ugh this cycle! Have you ever had an an-o cycle before? I'm sorry :( hopefully grocery shopping isn't too hectic 
    @flowntheloop oh I love storms... and I lived in southern indiana where we get tornadoes! unlike inthewoods, I LOVE the movie twister. I wanted to be helen hunt when I grew up lol
    @sevenn enjoy the 3 day weekend!
    @inthewoods23 ugh I know - but I'm not triggering this cycle, so I don't wanna miss the golden hour! hoping work flies by for you! 
    @kbrown2385 enjoy NC! Almost clomid time - so excited for you 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• I’ll come back for tags later

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 18 (thinking 1 DPO but I'll hang here until confirmed)

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, RHR, OPK, BBT, FF, Premom, PNV, HIO as much as we can in FW

R/R:  Car was a $500 dollar fix ugh. Hopefully this isn’t the start of a string of repairs. It only has 83K miles on it.

CS/Q: Not a great temp spike but I also didn’t sleep well last night. I played with it for a bit this morning and looks like it’ll need to be 97.24 or higher tomorrow to get crosshairs for yesterday. CM should also be a good indicator today. RHR jumped so that's a good sign. I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday due to O pain.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @chichiphin I haven't had an an-O cycle that I know of. I had other signs of O (EWCM, etc.) so I don't know if that's the case. The weird/frustrating part is that my OPKs have been really dark every time I've tested.
    @shamrocandroll I temp orally right now but I am getting so frustrated that I'll probably switch to vaginally.  I might even have to get a new bbt since mine is a cheapie from Target. 
  • @emeraldduchess I’m leaning towards greys or something with a matte finish. I usually lean towards bright pinks or blue/greens so I’m trying to step outside of the box. Glad you are enjoying your break!

@inthewoods23 have fun at the training today. I always loved stuff like that to help break up the week a little. 

@justkeepswimming8 fx you’re done fixing the car for now.

@MrsVP614 hope this weekend goes smoothly for you. Happy bday to yh and fx you can squeeze in something fun for him.
  • @emeraldduchess I'm having the same conflict.  I can't bring myself to deal with temping vaginally at 5am every morning.  So I'm doing orally for now and we'll see where it goes...  I also don't have a very fancy BBT.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Busy again today!

@keikilove - Sometimes I feel like skipping the dailies because they are so busy, but then I don't have enough to chat about in the rest of the board, lol.

@chichiphin - Your follies grow huge! Hopefully you get a positive tomorrow.

@kbrown2385 - Have fun on vacay!

@chellisam - I know some people who have temping anxiety set their alarm for 3 or 4am, temp, and go back to sleep. Maybe that's an option?

@flowntheloop - Stay safe with that weather tonight!

@inthewoods23 - An AED saved my sister's life. Glad they are training you on that!

@emeraldduchess - Such a weird cycle for you. Maybe it's going to be an An-O?

@shamrocandroll - So glad that your early morning walks are helping you mentally too! It's always nice to have a good friend to talk to.

@justkeepswimming8 - Car repairs are awful. Hopefully this was just a fluke.

@brookert615 - I'm loving this warm weather! Have fun window shopping.

Month/Cycle: 12/12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, baby aspirin, B6, B-complex, no caffeine or alcohol, HIO (hopefully getting tested for progesterone this cycle, and DH's SA)

R/R: Good news! GP was able to order DH's SA. And he coded it under some sort of "cardiology screening" although it clearly says Fertility test on the order. Hopefully this give our insurance the run around, lol. 

Since we aren't working with an RE, we didn't get specific instructions on when to do the SA. It's supposed to be 48-72 hours after last ejaculation, correct?

CS/Q:
  • @marebear15 So happy you were able to get everything ordered. FX that insurance accepts it! 

@rikiteacup So sorry about CD1  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @keikilove being on top of a mountain of work is fantastic. Way to go! I am sure it helps with your stress levels too.

@chichiphin I hope you O soon.

@kbrown2385 preparing for a trip is always super fun.

@chellisam make sure the temp time in FF is set correctly too. Mine is set for 6:30AM which means I can take my temp anytime between 5:30 and 7:30AM and still get a full circle.

@flowntheloop I hope you get no tornado!

@inthewoods23 good luck this morning. I which this was more common. It can save lives.

@emeraldduchess I hope you O soon.

@sevenn enjoy your 3 day weekend!

@kerco925 enjoy your peace and quiet.

@shamrocandroll early morning walks sound great. Is it still dark when you go? Once your puppy is bigger, this will be great.

@MrsVP614 sorry for your loss. I hope your DH is still able to enjoy his birthday. 

@justkeepswimming8 looks like O day should be confirmed soon.

@brookert615 that sucks about your friend's date. Dating in general sucks.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @marebear15 glad the GP could order the SA.  Good luck and hope you get fast results!  AFM, I *think* the never-ending-LH-surge-from-hell is over. FX O happened overnight.

@rikiteacup I'm so sorry that you're back here.  I hope you get that 2020 baby. I hope we ALL do. 

@shamrocandroll GORGEOUS sunrise pic!  I would love to see that view every morning. 
  • @rikiteacup Sorry about CD1!

@MrsVP614 Ooo sorry for the funeral/birthday combination. Grandma would have wanted yall to have fun, yes?

@shamrocandroll Our dogs are soooo bad on leashes. I am jealous of your walk friend, and I think taking Winnie on future morning walks is such a good idea if yall can't be home w/ her during the work part of the day.

@inthewoods23 I like yr plan to stick with the flow of the cycles w/ yr bcp pack--and very cool that you are learning to be a life saver today!

@flowntheloop We are on a storm watch here, too, for the next 24 hours. The birds are all chatting about it.

@emeraldduchess Ooo I didn't even think that the grocery stories might be busy, but that makes sense--esp. where I live (it's SUPER Catholic in Louisiana, fun fact if one did not already know this.) I feel like I can usually figure out why FF has given me an open circle rather than being al ::shruggie emoticon:: but I'm so sorry for your mysterious temps. =/

@keikilove Yay for moderate exercise & green tea! I "added" it too, but truly I just have moved from a cup of black tea in the morning and afternoon to a cup of green tea instead. 

Month/Cycle: 7/3AL

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: currently: green tea, maca (sometimes), RLT, eating/living healthy/clean, PNV, COQ10, omega3s, VitD, making DH take his vitamins... eventually: cm, ff, bbt, opk, dtd

R/R: Got some grading in yesterday, finally! & I wrote a poem about TTC haha. I have been getting up slightly later than usual since it's Spring Break, though sometimes I don't get the chance to check the boards until I'm at school anyway, but dayamn yall were busy earlier! We're going out for a friend's 50th birthday tonite.

CS/Q: I have one dot on my chart! I wanted to make sure I started before I went away this weekend bc I'll be waking up somewhere not my house for two days bc I'll be in NOLA for the poetry fest & I figured more temps would be helpful in case those turn out wonky.
  • *lurking* @rikiteacup so sorry for CD1!
  • @kagesstarshroom You're going to have to start sharing some of these poems! Enjoy celebrating your friend's 50th! 
    TW
  • @justkeepswimming8 yikes 500 dollars! Hope thats the end of the work for your sake 
    @rikiteacup I'm so sorry for CD1 
    @marebear15 yay I'm glad you got that SA ordered! 
    @kagesstarshroom enjoy the party tonight!
    @brookert615 enjoy the strip district! love going there, but unfortunately we are usually there over christmas and I don't love walking around outside in the cold haha 

AFM - almost positive OPK!!!! fx it's blazing by tonight ;)
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @keikilove Starting oral progesterone this cycle sounds exciting! Exercising and being productive at work is so good for mental health.

@chichiphin I hope your appointment goes smoothly tomorrow! Sorry to hear about the OPKs... That sounds so frustrating. Good luck tomorrow!

@kbrown2385 That sounds like a lovely trip and in my opinion kind of a mice time in your cycle to enjoy a vacation.

@flowntheloop Tornados are no joke! I have a friend in Alabama who had a tornado warning last night. They are crazy RN. Stay safe! I hope you grabbed some cute lingerie. Thst should everyone in the mood!

@emeraldduchess Sorry about the confusing open circle. Sigh. Sorry it is so frustrating.

@shamrocandroll Exercising every morning at 5 sounds challenging but it is probably so GREAT for your health and TTC. WTG!

@brookert615 Ooh, that sucks for your friend. Hopefully he had a legit reason for flaking. Do you live in Pittsburgh? I have a IRL friend who I met from TB that lives there :)

Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • @rikiteacup It's just now starting to be twilight when we start out.  When we first started, it was still pitch black.  This week, we're starting to not need our headlamps.  The timing has been working out great with being on the bridge across the lake right as the sun comes up over the mountain.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @brookert615 Honestly, the one I mentioned might be worth sharing. It needs a zillion trigger warnings for mentions of other ppl's LOs/PGs & loss, but it might be relate-able to y'all or at least those of us trying for our first? It's meant to be sort of darkly funny too. I am worried, though, that it will be considered "previously published," though, since most journals don't want your work to have appeared in any form online anywhere if they are going to consider them for publication? I feel like I could still maybe post it and no one would ever know, or I could post it and delete it.

@chellisamI do that too--waking up early in anticipation of temping. Even with my alarm set.  :( But it definitely helps to know the alarm is set!

• Sorry I have been MIA, but I am back now :)

Month/Cycle: 3/3

WAYDTGKU: Planning to HIO on CD 9, 10, 13, 14, 16 and 18 this month. Hoping that will keep all possible scenarios covered.

R/R: I took a break from TB first week of this cycle to work on various home projects which was good for my mental health, but I'm glad to be back!

My plan is to HIO around projected 24 and 28 day ovulation day cycle since my cycle is irregular. I am feeling good about this plan, so far. I don't temp or use OPKs because of stress.

I am putting together lots of meet-ups with friends this month, spending Easter with my lovely sister, I have an event for work in May that I am looking forward to and my parents are flying in to visit in June, which we are also looking forward to. So, there is lots to look forward to!

CS/Q: none
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • @chichiphin Yeah it's not fun when the weather is crappy! lol. Pittsburgh isn't even cute unless it's warm out haha. Yay on the almost positive OPK! Crossing everything for you!

@bobbyflies2020 Yes I am in Pittsburgh (don't live in the city, though). That is so cute you met someone IRL on TB! Welcome back on the board, sometimes a little break is good! That's wonderful you have so many things to look froward to! Hope you enjoy all those special moments! 

@kagesstarshroom Awe, for sure! I had no clue that there's so much involved for "previously published" works!
    TW