Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 4.16

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday 4.16

• I know I’m late today but I literally have had zero down time in the last few days.

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, RHR, OPK, BBT, FF, Premom, PNV, HIO as much as we can in FW

R/R:  Positive OPK today at lunch thankfully. I really could use some rest but the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty crazy with more family in town, holidays, half marathon, and travelling.

CS/Q: Just hoping that temp spike this morning was from wearing a more than normal amount of clothes to bed and not O. Pos. OPK and EWCM today makes me pretty confident that it was though. Expecting O tomorrow.

@brookert615 – I hope you were able to get a lifting session in this morning

@emeraldduchess – come on body, get your sh*t together! I hope O comes soon! I feel like I have heard that late O is not a problem but a too early one is and 12 day LP is in the normal range.

@inthewoods23 – your cat is silly – I hope she found her way down.

@ruby696 – GL at your IUI tomorrow! All the things crossed for you.

@flowntheloop – the TTC journal sounds like a really good idea to deal with the stress. Also, GTFO AF

@marebear15 – I wish I could give you some suggestions for TV shows but I really just binge watch the same like 4 shows over and over again – The Office, Parks and Rec (currently on that one), Scandal, and Friends.

@icking82 – I hope that you feel better soon. Take all the time you need!

@chichiphin – yay for a nice big follicle! FX for you!

@shamrocandroll – FX for a THB for you this time around!

@kagesstarshroom – I am so sad about Notre Dame but I’m glad that it is mostly intact. Hoping to see it restored sooner rather than later. Ew on the dead possum!

@puppylove8910 – I hope you got in another HIO for good measure tonight.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @justkeepswimming8 Yay on the positive OPK! FX you can confirm O soon !
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • @justkeepswimming8 hope you O soon before things get crazy!