November 2019 Moms
Options

NIPT Results

Since some of us are getting our results back I thought we could use a results thread so we have a place to discuss it. 

Post your results here. 😊

Re: NIPT Results

• Options
    @creamcheeseplease Yay, great news! I had blood drawn today for NIPT....now to try to relax...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @runningfortwo81 same here! Had the draw today. Trying to be chill....but you know how it goes 🙃
  • Options
    Wishing you all good results. I go in for mine in 2.5 weeks. I am bit nervous coz I am 39 years old and this will be my first baby. Plus, it will also be 4 weeks since my last ultrasound too. Let me know how you all deal with the wait on the results. I am sure that is a stressful process as well. Thanks.

• Options
    @emralcliffe

Wishing you the best results! I hope you don't drive yourself too crazy waiting. I am sure I will be a wreck. 

• Options
    Yay, great news @kopp5988! Enjoy announcing this weekend!
  • Options
    @kopp5988 yay!! That’s awesome. Did they also measure the baby and all that Jazz? I’m having mine done on May 3rd and I was curious about how it differed from a normal ultrasound experience. 
  • Options
    @kopp5988 I'm so glad your results were good!!
  • Options
    I just had my blood drawn for these tests and I know the wait is going to eat me alive (not solely because we are also running the gender results too) - I am such a worrier. Best wishes to all!
  • Options
    @alwayseloquent it's okay to be excited about finding out the gender too. That is a huge milestone in pregnancy that is always filled with excitement. 😊
  • Options
    @creamcheeseplease @emeraldcity1214 thank you!!!

@mvc003 thank you!! They did measurements but didn’t tell me what they were (other than the neck fold one being good) but I also didn’t ask, they measured the HB which was right in range. And baby was moving around a whole lot so that’s why I didn’t ask about the measurements. 
  • Options
    @runningfortwo81 yayyy!! That’s such great news :)
  • Options
    Just got my results and I’m considered low risk. I’ll have my second blood draw between 15-20weeks. I wish I had done the test that announces the sex, I’m curious if it’s too late now. 
  • Options
    So happy to hear on the good results from the test. Big Congrats. I am going in for my test on Monday. I am so nervous since I am 39 years old. Praying to get the same good news. Please send me some positive vibes. 

• Options
    I had my genetic testing down today. The baby measured 12w 2d with a heart rate of 146bpm. The fluid in the back of the neck measured in the normal range. Baby body parts that they looked at all looked good. I feel so much better. I did get my blood drawn so I have to wait on those results. I did opt-in for the gender as well. 

The little bean had the hiccups and was just wiggling and stretching. It was so awesome to see! <3

• Options
    Got my results today and everything looks great.  

Ultrasound was last week and there was no signs for concern so very excited to breathe a sigh of release.
  • Options
    gadzooks_3gadzooks_3 member
    edited May 2019
    Results came back low risk.  Letting it sink in, getting excited and relieved!
  • Options
    Got my results today for NIPS. All negative! So that is great news and I feel so relieved. I found out the gender as well (huge surprise) and will post it in the gender/sex thread. Kicking off the weekend AWESOMELY!

• Options
    Just found out that everything is normal from our testing!  I was also very relieved that they didn't pick up any evidence of infections from the urinalysis.  I've been on a lot of antibiotics related to the IVF process and was very happy that I don't need to take any while pregnant.