August 2019 Moms
Options

Abdominal Pain

Hello all,
Just wanted to check in and get some feedback from you all. I woke up with sharp lower right abdominal pain. It's quite uncomfortable when u walk and sit.  Is there anyone else experiencing or experienced this?

Re: Abdominal Pain

• Options
    Hi @mavelar2006, welcome to The Bump. There are so many things that could cause abdominal pain, especially during pregnancy. If it's sharp enough you're concerned about something, your OB can help. None of us are doctors or know your medical situation to give appropriate advice. 

However, if it's more of an annoyance and you're just looking to see if other women are experiencing similar things, please post this in our Weekly Questions thread. We really discourage one-off posts here, as they clog up our boards. If you're going to stick around The Bump, I recommend reading the pinned threads at the top of our board, familiarizing yourself with our guidelines and structure, and introducing yourself in the intro thread. 
  • Options
    @mavelar2006 - I've experienced round ligament pain but it is a really sharp pain that only lasts a few seconds when I cough, twist, change positions, or something like that. Definitely ask your doctor but I hope you feel better soon! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mavelar2006mavelar2006 member
    edited April 2019
    Thank you for your response,  I really appreciate you taking the time to making me feel like I'm not alone. This is my first pregnancy and everything is so new to me. Thank you again! @law_and_little1