June 2013 Moms
Options

Balls!

I'm asking about toys, you dirty pervs! :)

What kind of toy balls do you like for this age group?  

Re: Balls!

• Options
    edited May 2014
    L loves balls lol. I have a couple bigger blow up type ones from the dollar store that he loves to bat around the house and chase after (I also plan to use them outside). He also has a few smaller ones from fisher price that have things inside them that move around and make sounds. He loves to pick those up and explore them, plus a little throwing around too (they came with a bubble gum type of machine to put them in).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @weddinginthecove Links or pics? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    musicalsilvermusicalsilver member
    edited May 2014
    I bought this set of sassy balls *teehee*.  

LO really likes the knobbly one and the one that looks like a giant cat toy with the rattle in it.  The knobbly one is great because it's easy for him to hold.  

LO also really likes our dog toy balls - one of them is similar to the knobbly one.  Some days I give up trying to keep the dogs from playing with the baby's balls and the baby with the dogs' ...
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    @musicalsilver I realized today I don't have any balls for J except for her balls in her ball pit and the dogs' tennis balls (which she loves to play with - ewwwwww!)
  • Options
    I thought this post was about Supernatural... Because Bobby would always say balls....

imageimageimage

• Options
    All the balls. He loves throwing and chasing and "catching" any and all size balls. If you go to Walgreens (or a store of the like) they usually have the medium and large plastics ones for $1-$5, we usually stock up every spring and ditch them by fall (because they deflate and get gunky). I usually give a bucket of balls as a first birthday gift :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    This may be the worst photo ever taken but you get the point haha I also bought an extra pack of the balls (they had two options) so you could totally go that route. L loves putting them in the top and pressing the lever to get them to roll out and make all the sounds for him. He only recently mastered putting the balls in, he used to just get really angry when they stopped coming out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    All of them! Especially the ones with holes - easy for little fingers to grasp.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Nix55Nix55 member
    @libberluru‌, that explains why my H was watching Pitch Perfect for the tenth time this week.
  • Options

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"