November 2019 Moms
Options

November 2019 Multiples

Any other November 2019 moms expecting multiples? Found out via ultrasound on Wednesday! 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: November 2019 Multiples

• Options
    I’m having twins as well! :) 
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    I'm expecting twins as well. Currently 6 weeks so my doc told me not to announce anything as it is stil very early. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Found out today I'm having twins 
  • Options
    I'm also expecting twins! We were completely shocked when we saw two babies on the ultrasound! It's been hard for them to tell if there is one placenta or two really close together. So maybe they're identical! 

Is anyone else totally freaked out??
  • Options
    Twins here, too! Fraternal boys. That makes four boys for us! 😬
  • Options
    We are expecting fraternal boys! We have three girls, and are completely shocked! 

How are are you all doing?
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    I’m 17w 1d and can’t believe how uncomfortable I am! I really try to be positive at the end of pregnancy but I’m already dreading the last trimester! 
  • Options
    @Texascat I feel you. I’m extremely uncomfortable, and I’m 19 weeks today. I had to be out in bed rest until I meet with OB again due to high BP. I’ve never had high BP but it was 189/98 on Monday. 
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    @Jlp12314812 oh that stinks! I always have lower blood pressure when I’m pregnant. I hope you can get it back down to normal. 

Im having so much pelvic girdle pain. I know it will just get worse as the weeks go on and I’m not sure I’ll be able to walk at the end! 
  • Options
    Expecting b/g twins November 30!! 21 week's uncomfortable, tired but so grateful as this is our first pregnancy after years if infertility
  • Options
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    @Jlp12314812 feeling BIG, about the same as I did around 38/40 weeks with my previous kids. I’ll be 27 weeks on Tuesday. I have a follow up sono with the MFM tomorrow bc baby A has had fluid on his kidneys. Both are measuring 2-3 weeks ahead and it’s getting crowded in there! Baby A was head down for 24 weeks and recently flipped to breech. Baby B is transverse, I think. I’m hoping they will flip so I can have a vaginal delivery! I feel like we are so close to being in the “any day now” window but I want them to stay put until at least 36 weeks. 

How are you doing?
  • Options
    @Texascat I feel giant. Boys are measuring right on track, and doing great. 

One of my my daughters had fluid on their kidneys and it was gone by the next ultrasound. I’ll be thinking of you! 

I will I’ll be having a repeat c-section but both boys are head down.
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19