Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 4/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 4/9

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/12?

Timing: -5, -4, -3, 0 (x2), 2, 3   {Probably not spot on as I don't do any ovulation testing and I'm just basing this on cervical mucus consistency.}

Typical LP length: no idea

Testing: I might shoot for the April 11th or 12th. About to go crazy with the waiting.

R/R:  Feeling pretty grumpy since last night. The hubby and I got into a ridiculous argument (I can't even really say what it was about) and I ended up blowing off some steam outside for a while. I'm just feeling really moody. Sounds like AF might be on the way in the coming week.  :( 
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphin Thanks!
    Yes, using no contraception (we have used condoms for years and years) has definitely brought some extra excitement back into the bedroom! 
    How I feel about the possible approaching AF. *crossing fingers and toes we are both unicorns* XD

TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: BFNs since 9DPO (I know 🙈)

R/R: just WFAF. I don’t get a cycle at all with a Mirena in place, and I’ve had Mirenas almost nonstop since 2007, so I am just happy to have had two normal cycles since getting the latest one removed. Obviously I’d have preferred to have gotten KU this cycle but I’m looking at the silver lining of my cycle returning quickly.

CS/Q: I don’t know how to spoiler here so none of you get to look at my ugly chart with dropping temps. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 21/ maybe 7, maybe 5

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: I dunno

R/R:  My temp came back down a bit from my 6 dpo spike.  I'm not sure what that was about, but I am pretty sure my chart won't be triphasic now. 

CS/Q: Nada
  • Options
    @chichiphin:  *doing a little dance of excitement about your impending de-benching!*

@flowntheloop:  sometimes the mood swings are the worst. 

@kerco925:  maybe tomorrow temps will shoot back up?  

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: not good enough (-2, O)

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: BFN this morning. Will wait for AF now. 

R/R:  ugh. Decided to test this morning so i can go ahead and call in Letrozole refill since I’m thinking CD3 will be a Sunday (AF expected Friday, and I’m out of town starting tomorrow). The good news - this is the last month that a positive would have meant cancelling a cruise we have scheduled for this fall. But I’m still sooooo disappointed. 

CS/Q:  stopped temping last Friday so nothing great to see here. 

• Options
    @phoebe828 it’s nice your body is getting back to being regular so quickly

@chchiphin great news all around! Come on AF! 

@flowntheloop sorry you had a rough end to your day. Hope you and dh are good today. Fx af isn’t really coming soon!

Month/Cycle: 29/2AL

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -4,-1,1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: probably the 16th

R/R: it got up into the 80s yesterday! We also had a thunderstorm to end the day. I really love a good thunderstorm. I’m hoping it helped a little with the humidity. 

CS/Q: I’m sure the progesterone has my chart looking nice
  • Options
    mrsvp614mrsvp614 member
    edited April 2019
    @flowntheloop Sorry about the fight :(
    @chichiphin Yay for getting off the bench! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: Just trying to get through the long work week with a 12+hour shift for a special event Saturday. But the weather is nice and it's motivating me to get out and be more active :)

CS/Q: Will add to spoiler. Not super exciting.

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @chichiphin yay for almost being off the bench!

@lcking82 I don’t think I’ve ever wished for someone to miss a cruise, but FX there is still a chance you can’t go. If you do end up being able though, I hope you can enjoy yourself❤️

@kbrown2385 Thunderstorms are the best! I love night of and day after so much. We have had the windows open here and it’s soooo nice to air the house out. It was starting to feel so stuffy

Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: I couldn’t help myself lol BFN obviously. Holding out till Monday now though (crosses fingers behind my back)

R/R: packing for the bachelorette party. I’m actually very impressed I got everything in to a backpack for my carry on

CS/Q: yay, temp went back up!

• Options
    @flowntheloop The waiting is definitely crazy making. It makes time feel so slow. But then it's like Christmas Eve the night before--except Santa is either bringing joy or AF lol.

@chichiphin Glad you're gonna be un-benched soon! <3

@phoebe828 To spoiler: you highlight what you want to spoil, then hit the paragraph button (backwards P lookin thing) above, then choose "spoiler" from the dropdown.

@kbrown2385 I also love a good thunderstorm :)

@lcking82 We're bfn buddies.... yay?  :( Hugs.

Month/Cycle: 6/2AL

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: bfn

R/R: There are a number of reasons I'm okay w/ the bfn rather than super bummed, but dang, it's just a bummer anyway. DH is super grumpy lately & has been taking it out on me in these little micro-aggressions. Super annoying. / Did some wikipedia hopping last night & learned about Planet Nine, a hypothetical planet on the outer edge of our solar system, whose existence would explain these weird gravities of these "ENOs" or Extra-Neptunian Objects that are currently unexplained. I love encountering things I just... had no idea existed or in this case COULD exist.

CS/Q:

• Options
    phoebe828phoebe828 member
    edited April 2019
    Thank you @kagesstarshroom

I’m practicing:

• Options
    @phoebe828 good to hear that your cycle seems to be back fully after the IUD!
    @kbrown2385 I loooove summer thunderstorms - it is so calming for me 
    @lcking82 I'm so sorry for the BFN. I do like the silver lining though - that cruise will be amazing I'm sure. 
    @kagesstarshroom I'm sorry for your BFN too!! hopefully your husband can cool it with his mood 
    @madcouplewithabox enjoy the bach!!! where is it??
    @MrsVP614 enjoy the weather - 12+ shift sounds rough, so I'm sending you energy! 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @chichiphin Cancun! So flipping excited. I’m MOH so I’m heading this crazy trip up (but it also means I can’t get too crazy. Gotta keep everyone safe and semi organized!) I have goodie bags for all the girls that I can’t wait to give them tomorrow!
  • Options
    @madcouplewithabox ah that sounds soooo fun!!!! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @brookert615 I'd 100% be your lifting buddy IRL 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    @chichiphin I would like that lol.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    ktmaesimktmaesim member
    edited April 2019
    Ok here goes my first (now second post because I already screwed it up and put it on Mondays thread)...my bestie @brookert615 is helping me figure these boards out because she's a doll and expert at literally everything.

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (randomly tried in winter but then had to wait because I am in 2 weddings this fall and couldn't be going into labor! LOLz)

CD/DPO: 23/7-8? First time tracking OPK.

Typical LP length: 2 weeks? 

Testing: Waiting for AF and its killing me

R/R: My rave is that spring has finally sprung here and I am so beyond excited to get outside after this AWFUL WINTER here in Chicago. I need sunshine!!!!! And last few days have had some super random soreness in my pelvic area?
  • Options
    @ktmaesim Welcome! You're too sweet :). Maybe all the soreness if from HIO?  :D
    TW
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Crossing everything for you! Hope you feel better and enjoy that kiwi!  :)
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 @chichiphin I would also join this lifting group 💪🏻
  • Options
    @phoebe828 - it is nice to know that you have a cycle after a long run with BC for sure
    @lcking82 - so sorry for your BFN
    @madcouplewithabox - how fun for the bach party!  hope its a good one
    @kagesstarshroom - sorry for your BFN too!
    @inthewoods23 - fx!!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -2, O

Typical LP length: 14d

Testing: BFN today, so add me to the club.  Trying to decide if I'm just going to cave and test/waste tests every day til AF or just wait.

R/R: 2 days off after today!  I work this weekend so I'm glad I still get a mid-week weekend.  

CS/Q: I woke up at a weird time today (2am) and temp'd and it was lower.  I chose to ignore it and temp the regular time and it was higher.  So, I'm going to remain ignorant and keep the higher temp  :p Not like it matters anyway!!
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    @sevenn I hear yah!
    I have two PTs waiting for me in the bathroom, and I'm really tempted to try one in the morning (2-3 days early). Who knows if I will give in or not! Trying to hold out until Friday morning at least!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 holding out hope for you today! I think we will try with letrozole + progesterone & TI this next cycle. If that doesn't work for the next two or so, we may move on to an IUI. 

@b_1029 yessss join our pretend lifting group!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: Excellent

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: Thursday or Friday

R/R: I ordered a carpet cleaner on Google Express last Sunday and it looks like it will be delivered today! It was $90 when all was said and done and has great reviews. Last Christmas, my cat decided that peeing under the fake Xmas tree was cool. He had never done it in his 16 years of life. Anyways, I've used a Rug doctor, Nature's Miracle and I must have forgotten a spot because he went again. Then he stopped ( I bought the Nvr Miss litter box). I stil check the area every now an then just to make sure. I did it last Sunday and the spot was dry but felt oily. I told my H we either remove the carpet and install new floors or we buy a carpet cleaning machine. For now, we will use the machine. I am going to clean that spot a gazillion times with the enzymatic cleaners and hope this will be it.

CS/Q: chart in spoiler

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @rikiteacup Hope that carpet cleaner works well! Loving those steady temps! 
    TW
  • Options
    @flowntheloop I don't know how you can have so much patience. Wondfo HPT are a godsend for people who can't wait  :D

@chichiphin this is excellent news! Yay!!

@phoebe828 sorry for the BFN.

@kerco925 a triphasic chart doesn't mean much. I never understood why FF makes it a thing.

@lcking82 sorry about the BFN.

@kbrown2385 I also love a good thunderstorm. Especially after a super humid day.

@MrsVP614 Sounds like your 12 hour shift won't be just work. I hope they give you good food. Food always makes everything better.

@madcouplewithabox enjoy your bachelorette party!

@kagesstarshroom sorry about the BFN but to me, you are either 10 or 11 DPO. FF says you O'ed on a day your OPK was negative.

@brookert615 good luck with the challenge!

@ktmaesim Welcome here!
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Woot, woot! It looks like are 14 DPO buddies (I think). Do you still have no cramping? 

@sevenn @Icking82 @kagesstarshroom Sorry to hear about the BFNs.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/14dpo

Timing: 0, 2, (unsure of O)

Typical LP length: Also a bit of a mystery

Testing: I tested BFN on 8, 9 and 10 dpo and am WFAF

R/R: Sigh.Today is supposed to be Cycle Day 1 for me if my cycle is 24 days like last month. I will probably be posting on WTO starting tomorrow!

Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @bobbyflies2020 I just started feeling a little cramping, but my cramps are usually on the uncomfortable side. There was nothing last I checked. If nothing by the time I leave work today I'm picking up an HPT on the way home.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
    @rikiteacup oh, yeah I dont put much emphasis on triphasic.  I have had a triphasic chart more than once and only with BFNs.   Trying to make sense of my wonky chart this month.  
  • Options
    @rikiteacup I didn't test for the OPK the day before though, nor did I temp =/ I was traveling. Also, if I O'd later, our HIO schedule, bc I was travelling, wouldn't give us a great chance or really one at all--all of this being said, I REALLY appreciate your optimism and chart interpretation! ^_^* <3 We are big Nature's Miracle fans here, though luckily both dogs are house-trained at this point. 

@sevenn I always aim for time consistency over waking consistency--as long as I don't leave my bed. If I have to GET up early, I'll temp whenever the last possible second before I get out of bed is. Otherwise, if I wake up, I will try to go back to sleep/lay there until the usual time. We don't sleep well in this house haha. AKA I support your choice of ditching the first and keeping the second temp.

@brookert615 Hope you took all the break walks on yr gorg day.

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Exciting! Crossing F&T for you.
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3