November 2019 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 04/04

I really liked this thread last week (I’m one of those that tends to dwell in the negative) so I thought I’d make it a repeat. What’s everyone feeling grateful for this week?

Re: Thankful Thursday 04/04

• Options
    I’m thankful that my boobs are getting bigger 😂 it’s nice to actually have something there for once! I feel more womanly with these things! 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Options
    Haha @xilovemybabiesx, I liked having bigger boobs too. Mine grew a little bit so far but nothing like how the blew up my last pregnancy right away. I miss them :( 

Today I am thankful I have an office at work to hide out since I'm feeling extra exhausted and anti-social. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @creamcheeseplease my boobs don't grow much until later. I think it has to do with the fact I'm still nursing. This happened with my last 2 pregnancies as well. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Mine are already a decent size but I’m thankful they’re growing to make the rest of me look proportional! 

• Options
    I'm thankful that my boss was out of town while my nausea was most miserable. Today's not as bad and he's also back in today, so I'm thankful for that, too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker