Options

ALL Due Dates Check In - week of 3.4.19

2»

Re: ALL Due Dates Check In - week of 3.4.19

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/3, 6 weeks even

Baby is the size of a(n): earring back

Upcoming Appointments: not till 4/1

How are you feeling?: honestly, I have more bloating and gas than I do nausea, thank God! I'll feel nauseated but I dont get physically sick 👍

Rants/Raves: none, because unlike my time of the month, I do not feel emotional, at all lol. I feel super chilled out.

Questions: Is there anyone here who already given birth as they approached 40? We figured it would be us and the dogs for the rest of our lives so we're trying to take as much advice as possible!!

GTKY: What is your current favorite TV show to watch? Love Suits, always! And my Real Housewives.
  • Options
    @kerbie821 I hope I can be chill at 6 weeks. For some reason I always get "pregnancy rage." I have to actively work on not being rude to everyone around me. It is exhausting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 8th 5w+2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Orange Seed

Upcoming Appointments: 3/19 

How are you feeling?: A bit crampy at times, mostly just tired and I already want to remodel my bathroom with how often I am peeing these days. 

Rants/Raves: I am going to go ahead and agree with the above about stupid drivers.  No one can drive, especially in any sort of weather event.

Questions: None

GTKY: What is your current favorite TV show to watch? I am a total Big Brother fan & Dancing with the Stars fan.  But seeing how they aren't on currently I am catching up on Top Chef and Survivor.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 18th/ 3 weeks + 5 Days

Baby is the size of a(n): Chia seed

Upcoming Appointments: Calling tomorrow to schedule one!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good so far! Fingers crossed it stays this way for a while!

Rants/Raves: I am planning to surprise my husband with the news tomorrow. I ordered a big brother shirt for my son, and I'm going to see how long it takes my husband to notice. I feel kind of bad for keeping this a secret for a couple of days, but I wanted to do something a little more special than last time, when I just showed him the test. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What is your current favorite TV show to watch?: Jeopardy! I try not to watch too much TV around my toddler, but I make an exception for this, since it is inoffensive and he isn't super interested.
  • Options
    gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited March 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 4+3

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Upcoming Appointments: 6 week u/s on the 22nd with my RE!

How are you feeling?: Good. My lower back gets a little achy at the end of the day, but I'm sure picking up my 3 year old attributes to some of that. And I feel minor cramps off and on.

Rants/Raves: I'm on PIO injections until 9-10 weeks. While it's going ok and I haven't had any issues with them, I'll be so glad to be done with them!

Questions: nothing.

GTKY: What is your current favorite TV show to watch? Manifest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @liz_83 I did a FET to get this pregnancy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/2 6w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweat pea! 

Upcoming Appointments: 11/26- first prenatal visit and first visit with my new midwife

How are you feeling?: Better today than I have been. I finally got a full night’s sleep last night! 

Rants/Raves: Half-caf iced coffee from dunks is giving me life right now. Cutting back from my 3 cups of coffee a day to 1 or 2-3 cups of tea has been tough. 

Questions: Not sure what to expect at my first appointment. 

GTKY: What is your current favorite TV show to watch? The Good Place. It’s so funny and intelligent. I’m bummed the seasons are so short! 

• Options
    @tashia5587 at your first appointment you will likely get a dating US. You'll have a quick chat with your OB and then a bunch of bloodwork. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  5w3d

Baby is the size of a(n):  Black Peppercorn

Upcoming Appointments:  I have a doctor’s appointment March 27th and he will refer me to hopefully the same OB I had with my two previous pregnancy (we switch Family Physician).

How are you feeling?:  Great, tired most of the time, but holding up :) 

Rants/Raves: None

Questions:  None

GTKY: What is your current favorite TV show to watch?  THE OFFICE!  It’s been my go to show for years.  I can seriously restart the series right after finishing it.  Right now I took a break and started watching HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @christalfung I’m the same way! Never ever get sick of the Office. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Kurtni & @christalfung omg the same on the office. I can watch it anytime and definitely run through the aerise at least once a year
  • Options
    @Kurtni & @Dancer688 I was watching some hilarious bloopers online and was debating restarting the whole series again lol nothing like Michael and Jane's diner party ;) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @kerbie821 my 1st appointment is 4/1 as well. I gave birth to my daughter at 42 and now I'm at it again  ....age 43. Same here I settled with the idea of no kids but life happened!