July 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms week 3/18

124»

Re: Randoms week 3/18

• Options
    @mamanbebe aw man hope your little feels better soon. It's so sad to see them so sick. The stomach bug ravaged our house last week ending with my 13 month old going through emergency intestinal surgery. I hope to never relive a family wide stomach bug again, although I'm sure that's unlikely. 
  • Options
    @ccmama3 Oh my gosh that is so terrible! Is your LO on the mend now?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamanbebe he is! We are home now and he is doing really well. 
  • Options
    @ccmama3 Oh good, I'm so glad. I hope you all have a much healthier and happier spring now that we're finally starting to edge away from seasonal illness <3 
  • Options
    @mamanbebe I don't think I've ever been so ready to say goodbye to winter... and that's saying a lot because I really dislike winter!!! Lol! Hope your little one perks up soon too!
  • Options
    Ok, I am resigning myself to the fact that I am going to be a cranky bitch all week. We are having our 3rd quarter celebration today - and I have study hall with the 7th grade students that do not get to attend. All day with the same 15 7th graders. 10 of whom I would like to slap upside the head. The rest of this week is mandatory state testing so 12 students in my room all day for testing. So fun. And my room is 10 degrees hotter than any other room in this building. I am going to flip my lid I guarantee. Added to the money stress that is making me cranky to begin with... so yup. Bitch. All week.
  • Options
    @cindler - that’s a bummer but I’m glad it turned out to be nothing! Definitely better safe than sorry. The timing of this pregnancy actually works out great vball wise haha, as we’re done now until mid-September, so I’m hoping to not have to take any unexpected time away from it at all
  • Options
    @indulgentgypsy Kudos to you, that’d make anyone a bitch! I thought I wanted to be a teacher until I did my observational learning with 7th graders. I realized quickly that shit was not for me 😂

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Options
    @mamanbebe  yes! on Facebook of all places! We're set to close the 12th, fingers crossed!! Inventory has been crazy low - I think we're only getting this one because we snagged it before they actually listed it! Milwaukie though, had to give up the Portland proper. ;) 
  • Options
    @erynpdx ah! Congratulations! Milwaukie is great, esp with the waterfront and that amazing farmers market!