August 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 3/1

mrosek91mrosek91 member
edited March 2019 in August 2019 Moms
Last week we were so busy with our UOs this got skipped. What do you have ladies?

Re: FFFC 3/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I put my girls to bed an hour early last night so I could have adult TV time.

Im 95% sure I know this baby is a boy based off the scan last week, yet we are doing an elective ultrasound on Sunday to verify. We've never done one with either of the other kids, but the anxiety is killing me this time since we *think* we know. Well, I know. DH is in denial.

I've already sorted all the baby clothes and pulled out the neutral/boy clothes and made of list of everything we have in all sizes up to 12m. That also includes making a list of things I need/want to buy. DH said no buying anything until we know for sure, but I've broken that rule a few times this week while he's gone, including over lunch today I went and got a bunch of boy clothes from Facebook Marketplace. I sent pictures and he eye rolled me, but said they were cute, so Ill take that as win.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @WinchesterGirl right there with you. Our kitchen is a mess, we can't eat at the table because it is covered in laundry and it is impossible to walk through the playroom or downstairs hallway without stepping on toys. Yesterday the kids and I were in pjs all day. 

@BigBadWolf12 I am so jealous. DH has only had 5 days off total since Thanksgiving so I am waking up with the kids 7 days a week right now. I don't put them to bed often anymore though, it is a trade off. 

@peachy0709 DH calls me a professional stalker because I FB stalk everyone. One of my exes lives like 2 miles away and we have a ton of mutual friends that we did not have 10+ years ago. It makes me stalk him regularly and I ocassionally see him around town. I am waiting for the awkward day that we eventually see eachother at a social function. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @sourlemon I'm planning to do that tonight - DH is out of town for the weekend and I just want to lay in bed eating junk food and watch bad TV.  
    BFP 03/30/12 | EDD 12/07/12 | DS1 12/01/12
    BFP 06/25/17 | EDD 02/24/18 | DS2 02/19/18
    BFP 12/20/18 | EDD 08/26/19 

• Options
    database6database6 member
    edited March 2019
    I actually thought of a FFFC, I still have a monitor in my 5 year olds bedroom.  I don’t use the video, just the sound, and it helps her feel secure knowing she can talk to me when she wants and I can hear her and will answer via the monitor. 

• Options
    I have never shared my bedroom with my kids. They went straight into their crib in their own bedroom as soon as we got home from the hospital. They were both noisy sleepers, my bedroom is small, and the nursery is super close.

• Options
    @database6 we still have a video monitor in my almost 5 year old's room (and a separate sound monitor cuz the sound of the camera went out). Ill have that stuff in the kids rooms until college (though it may need to be hidden at some point!). Maybe I'm joking, maybe I'm not; time will tell.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @elizabeth_1985 Yessss! I did this also with DS1&2 because our house was super small and our bedroom shared a wall with the nursery. (Also didn’t use baby monitors unless I was sitting on the porch because they both had good lungs). But, we’ve moved and now the baby will be upstairs and across the house... so I’m not sure how to handle this one. DH thinks we should keep the baby in our room for a bit, but I’m really against it as I think my older two were good sleepers because of the separation. 
  • Options
    @database6 Now you have me thinking about putting a video monitor in my 13 year old’s room 😂😂
  • Options
    @chillycanadian

@WinchesterGirl There are a lot of unfamiliar faces lately. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @chillyCanadian "love tit" is what the "love it" button is called on the bump.  I think it started as a typo and it was so hilarious it spread? 

So she's not loving the bumps.  Nothing about their tits😂, but that interpretation is hilarious  🙈

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @suzycupcake that gif is beyond mesmerizing. My FFFC is that I must have watched it loop like a million times while trying to figure out Lilo’s bra situation there. Is her dress glued to her boobs? Truly art. 
  • Options
    @chillycanadian :D :D:D:D What @BigBadWolf12 said! It's just bump phrase for the "love it" button. LOL.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I can’t stop laughing....
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @chillycanadian  I have the same doctors orders!!! UGH it is the worst. and same on the thinking about breaking the rules but She confirmed this week that absolutely not haha. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    Oh man, I made my kids leave the park early today because I was cold and hungry. They have since watched too much TV and I drank an entire 34 oz bottle of sparkling limemade from Trader Joe’s and I’m mad it’s all gone.

@chillycanadian is it just sex off of the table? Can you still fool around in other ways? I mean pregnancy dream orgasms are legit so I don’t knkw how they could take anything orgasm causing off of the table. Go get yourself some. 
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    @chillycanadian   She does mean no O's  - I made my doc say it explicitly this last visit.. because I'm dying. 

Me 32 <3 H 33

• Options
    @moon1417 good to know! Thank you! I was gonna ask the OB next week..but I can save myself the lecture now haha.
    I'm having nightly sex dreams. And just as it's about to get interesting...the alarm will go off. Or my DH will fart and wake me .. literally. 3 days in a row now
  • Options
    @peachy0709 I just went down that rabbit hole (totally your fault) and I'm just... 

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @chillycanadian I'm dying at your fart problems!  omg hahahaha. Ive had a few recently too.. but not sure I remember them.

Your fart comment made me remember how my husband farts and it wakes up my DD! It's pretty annoying. 

Me 32 <3 H 33

• Options
    @moon1417 mine will fart, which will offend the dog, who will then either get up, indignantly shake off and jump off the bed, or climb to lay across my legs.

The other night she started crying and shaking .
    I think she thought he was dying... 😂