Baby Names
Options

Sister for Lucy

Expecting our second girl! Our first is Lucy June and we most often call her Lulu or Lu. I love her name because it’s classic, short, and sweet. I tend to like shorter names. We’ve been leaning towards Violet for #2, but are still considering other ideas. These are the others we like. Any other suggestions? Also- middle name suggestions are welcome. Violet Hazel Willow Sage Rosie Amelia Georgia Juliet Thanks in advance!

Re: Sister for Lucy

• Options
    Clara Rose
    Georgia Grace (nn GiGi, which would be great with your LuLu!)
    Betsy Jane
    Cora May
  • Options
    Love Violet, Georgia and Juliet. I think that Sage would be an awesome middle name for all three.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All your names could be good options. I especially like Juliet and Violet. Adding

Rosalie
    Rose
    Anna
    Cora
    Clara
    Ruby 
    Sadie
    Holly 
    Nina
    Susannah nn Suzy
    Sarah
    Nora

• Options
    Love love love Georgia and Hazel! Georgia Sage sounds great. All the other names ars great as well, so you can’t go wrong with your list.

Suggestions:
    Pearl
    Clementine
    Doris
    Rosemary
    Mary Rose
    Vivian
    Beatrice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I like Violet with Lucy. Other suggestions (sorry for repeats)

Ayla
    Bree
    Camille
    Chloe
    Clara
    Gwen
    Hannah
    Isla
    Julia
    Molly
    Natalie
    Stella
    Vivian
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I really like Violet with Lucy.  I also like Georgia and Hazel.

If you’re looking for a theme, using another month for a middle name would be cute.  I like Violet Mae or Georgia Mae.
  • Options
    I have a Lucy too. If she has a sister we'd consider Rosemary, nn Rosie. 
  • Options
    I think Violet is lovely!

• Options

Lucy makes me think of the magical little girl from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. With children's literature as my source of inspiration, and keeping in mind that you like shorter names, I think that Wendy would be wonderful, and fits in with the list of names you gave as examples. Wendy is a name that was created by J.M. Barrie and means "friend."

Alice, as in Alice in Wonderland, is also a fitting option, with cute nicknaming potential. It means "noble."