September 2019 Moms
Options

TTGP Check In - 2/28

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation.

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

GTKY: What is your current favorite game show? What was it when you were a kid? 

Re: TTGP Check In - 2/28

• Options
    What's going on this week? Baby’s losing his webbed toes and fingers as we speak! 

How far along are you? 11+1

Anyone have an appointment this week? Nope. Next week - NT US and regular OB appt

Cravings/Symptoms? Oreos. Cadbury Eggs (CREME ONLY), Cadbury Mini Eggs. Hmmm... I wonder where that’s coming from...😜

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I am far too excited about my new frying pan (with 3 wells for cooking eggs for breakfast sandwiches) and loaf pans so I can make that Greek yogurt banana bread recipe that one of our old friends posted. 

Questions? Nah.

GTKY: What is your current favorite game show? What was it when you were a kid? DH randomly mentioned Double Dare last night so I have vintage game shows on the brain! I watch The Price is Right when I’m home randomly, but it just isn’t the same without Bob Barker. 😢 I like that Let’s Make a Deal one, and Jeopardy is always fun to watch to make me feel stupid. As a kid I loved Double Dare, Legends of the Hidden Temple and Guts. 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland WHOA! Double Dare and Legends of the Hidden Temple! Holy cow, I had completely forgotten about those but I loved them! Thanks for the reminder :)

What's going on this week?  Limbs can bend and flex!

How far along are you? 9w3d

Anyone have an appointment this week? Nope, not until 12 weeks.

Cravings/Symptoms? No cravings. Just tiiiiiiired. And NOT into cooking. I almost never ate out before but I want to grab food to go for every meal now just because I feel so lazy and nothing in my kitchen sounds good.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Can I please be done being sick? Both kids are also sick and my 2-year-old kept me up all night long. Between pregnancy fatigue, sickness fatigue and actual crappy sleep fatigue I feel like I'm doomed and this will never end.

Questions? Not a question but, wow, sorry about all of the negativity! I wasn't expecting that and was surprised when I read it all back. It's all true but overall I'm in a pretty good mood, considering! Hope everyone else is having a good day too!

GTKY: What is your current favorite game show? What was it when you were a kid? LOVE all of @lillywonderland 's answers but another fave of mine was Press Your Luck! NO WHAMMIES! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lillywonderland gee, wonder why you're craving all those things?! CREEPER!! (says the creep herself)
  • Options
    @lillywonderland New cooking stuff is so fun. It's like getting new gym clothes (for me at least). It makes me so excited. 

@SA0012 Dude, pregnancy is hard. Don't feel bad for complaining. I am right there with ya. Nothing about this has been enjoyable for me so far. Why can't we be those pregnant ladies who thrive on being pregnant?

@nomangos23 I've been super into spicy food lately too! Like give me all the flavor. 

What's going on this week? A whole lotta nothing. I have seriously been so lazy this week. I had so many plans for my week off and I've wasted them all. Hubby and I are going on a date night tonight, so that should be fun though. 

How far along are you? 10+4

Anyone have an appointment this week? Nope. I need to schedule my 12 week appointment but I'm waiting until I start my new job on Monday to better understand my schedule and when would be an okay time to leave for appointments. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Rice pudding. So weird, but I'm obsessed right now. Otherwise, besides feeling super fatigued, I'm feeling good. I don't have a bump yet, but I can definitely feel things firming up if that makes sense. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Just feeling really grateful and happy this week. 

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What is your current favorite game show? What was it when you were a kid? I think I have memory loss. My twin sis and I were just talking about this. I barely remember anything from my childhood. So I've got nothing for this one :(
  • Options
    @b_1029 I MISS YOU!!! 😘 I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve wanted to chime in on your Feb Randoms conversation...I was thisclose to saying something but then I thought it might be inappropriate. Bah humbug!

@nomangos23 I got a snack pack of the mini Oreos and I have been thoroughly enjoying them this week. Little drops of heaven!! Have you tried the s’mores one?!? I FREAKIN’ LOVE S’MORES!!! Best part of camping IMHO!! I haven’t made the banana bread yet - planning on making it this weekend.  All credit goes to @emeraldduchess (❤️ you!) for posting it! https://www.runningwithspoons.com/2015/06/01/greek-yogurt-banana-bread/

@SA0012 Dude, you are KU with TWO kiddos at home. As long as you have kept them alive and well, I’d call that a win!

@kgg2241 Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I’m that annoying “glowing” PG lady. 😬 How is your week off work going? Are you excited for your first day?!? Why you no remember your childhood?!?!? Did you ever play with barbies, Polly Pockets or Secret Places? Or maybe play any Nintendo? Obsess over the Lion King?! (I’m trying to jog your memory!! 😉)
  • Options
    @lillywonderland Haha that's okay. I won't hold it against you  ;). My week off has been great. I have honestly just been hanging out around the house. I've been the gym a few times and we went out to breakfast, but otherwise, I'm just enjoying my time to lounge around the house. I am so excited for my first day. I am definitely ready to start working my brain again and have something meaningful to do. Okay, so for the childhood memories. I have no idea why. I honestly think it is because my mom is a very intense and stressful person, especially when I was younger, so I've just kind of blocked out memories at home. But yes! I did play Nintendo. Donkey Kong and Cruising USA lol. And I also watched a lot of Full House. 
  • Options
    Lurking 

@nomangos23
    girllll we are always lurking 😉
  • Options
    Also feel the need to point out that you need not fear, the lurkers are here. ;)  

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23