November 2018 Moms

FEBRUARY chit chat & updates

13»

Re: FEBRUARY chit chat & updates

• Today has been the worst day. M woke up this morning with the tip of his penis blue, like the color if your veins blue. I decided to watch it thinking maybe his diaper was too tight, but it never got better. I called the Dr, which required us to go in. Since therewas nothing wrapped around it and his blood work was fine, the Dr called Children's hospital. The urologist said it could be an indication that his body temp was too low, which I didn't get because when I took him out of the car he was sweating. So, we get to watch it tonight. I have to call the Dr (she gave me her #) if there is any discoloration to the shaft or changes to his testes. I definitely have to check in with her tomorrow. I'm just hoping nothing is majorly wrong. He's been passed out all afternoon, and is still asleep. I suspect that he may sleep for awhile. He screamed all day from how bad his reflux is
    In the plus side, he weighs 11lbs6oz. He gained 3 lbs in a month, yay! And the big one, she adjusted his reflux meds. However, we are already on the max dose, whether that is for his weight or total, I'm not sure. 
    Now it's wine o'clock and then an early bed time because I just can't anymore with this day. 
  • @wildrainbow oh geez, that would freak me out too. fingers and toes normal color?
        3lbs in one month!!! whoa that’s impressive! fingers crossed the new med dose is the sweet spot. and that you get lots of sleep tonight. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @highsteaks Yes, fingers and toes are normal color. I went to bed at 8:30 last night. M woke at 10 to feed, then played and cooed til 12, when I woke back up to feed again, then he slept til 6:15 this morning. It. Was. Glorious!