Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o 2/25

2»

Re: TFAS w/o 2/25

• Options
    @kpearse99 me too! We are going to see Hamilton in May and I am super excited about it! 
  • Options
    @flinstone-2:  hey!  I didn't have any side effects I can think of AT ALL.  When I took Clomid years ago, I felt like I had really big mood swings, but haven't noticed that with femara this time.  Doc did not tell me when to expect O, but....I've got a +OPK today (CD14)!

@millpe:  it's so kind of you to be thinking of your friend...I think just knowing that you're here for her is a big help.

@MrsVP614: prepare for your abs to be sore from laughing!!!  That is a great show - somewhat shocking, but outrageously funny!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 omg I saw that last year with my SIL for our birthdays....AH-MAY-ZING!!!!!  I swear I sat with my jaw on the floor the entire time.  There is so much to look at, I understand why people go multiple times to see it.
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    Hi, ladies. I’m new. I just intro’ed in the newbie thread. I haven’t been on in a while, but was active in my BMB with DS, but I changed my username. I’m having difficulty responding to all of you since I’m late to the party, but I’m so excited to get to know you. 

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2/1

WTO/TWW? Anovulatory, so WFAF

Ages of other child(ren)? 17 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just waiting for the Provera to do its job. Hoping something will work, but not really feeling optimistic about anything until we start next steps in April/May. 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: PCOS sucks. It took 14 months and 5 rounds of Clomid to get DS. Hoping I have the patience to deal with it again this time around. 

GTKY: I love when DS holds his arms up to be picked up. Also, he says bye-bye when I drop him off at daycare. He’s always so proud of himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @mercury94 Hi and welcome!!  I'll keep my FX for you that the provera does what it's supposed to do for you!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @mercury94 Welcome!! It is so cute when they start saying bye bye and hi to people, things <3 
  • Options
    @mercury94 - Hey, hey! New username over here too. But I'm sure you can figure out who I am. @MrsJessS is here too :) 
  • Options
    @lcking82 yeah for OPK+!!!! what time of day have you been taking them? I'm the worst at OPKs. I try to do one mid morning and one afternoon once I have fertile CM.
    mercury94 welcome! I did a progesterone challenge a few weeks ago and I also have a 17 MO. I was misdiagnosed with PCOS, but actually have Hypothalamic Amenorrhea. I'm sorry about the PCOS. Have you ever asked your doctor about Femara/Letrozole? I'm using that this cycle and it is supposed to be really good for PCOS-ers without the nasty side effects or lining thining of clomid. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    @kpearse99 it’s based off of 1-2-3 magic by dr. Phelan. The biggest thing I’ve learned so far is to stop treating my toddler like he’s an adult. He doesn’t understand what I’m trying to explain to him and it just causes the situations to escalate. Also taking the emotion out of the equation makes a huge difference. 
  • Options
    I'm super late to this this week, and I'm not sure I even go here since we're not actively trying this cycle, but I'm not posting in the dailies, so here I am.  Super behind on tags, but I think I've been interacting with most of you either in TTCAL or Randoms.  :)

Month/Cycle? 7 months (currently benched)

WTO/TWW? WFAF

Ages of other child(ren)? 27 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? It's been nice not to have the pressure of TTC this month.  We've re-focused on our romance, and it's been really refreshing.

Any questions?  Not really

Rant/Rave/Brag: This week is taking forever to go by.  I've been so stressed out recently and had a panic attack randomly at 2am the other night, which was pretty scary, and I'm just feeling kind of blah in general with the weather and everything else going on in life.  I can't wait for spring!  

GTKY: Lately he's been saying "I love you soooooooo much!" and it absolutely melts my heart.  He also started doing this thing where he rubs my back when he's giving me a big hug, like I do to him, and it's my favorite thing.  <3 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @flinstone-2 My ILs do the "We're coming to visit" thing too and then don't help around the house and complain a lot, and I hate it.  But I also can't tell them they can't visit, and MH thinks nothing of it.  One nice thing about the winter is they don't like to visit because it's even colder here than where they live.

@millpe After my first loss, a bunch of my friends from my previous mom group for DS put together a care package for me.  It had things like a weighted blanket (like they were sending me a big hug), Lush "Sleepy" lotion, a book, face masks, chocolates, etc.  It was definitely not expected or necessary, but it made me feel so loved!  That plus just knowing they were there for me through it helped so much. 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @shamrocandroll you always go here!!  That's wonderful to hear that you and YH have re-focused on your romance.  It's so nice to be able to reconnect like that, and so necessary! I'm happy you have found that this month :) 
    Our TTC Journey

• Options
    @flinstone-2 :  I do one with FMU, then (if getting close to O time) one in the evening when I get home from work.  Typically I'll see my first positive (or almost-positive) in the evening, and then it will still be positive in the morning. (For example, last night's OPK was almost positive, then this morning's was definitely positive.

• Options
    @flinstone-2 We used Clomid last time. We haven’t gotten into which drug to use this time yet. I go back at the end of April, so we’ll discuss then. 

Hi, @marebear15, @MrsJessS. I also recognized @MrsVP614 from S17. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    Welcome @mercury94
    Awesome to have fellow S17 groupies, including @marebear15
    I was super active there during most of my pregnancy, but it seemed to kind of fall apart. DS was due 8.31 and born 8.20, so I was/still am more active with A17.

Book of Mormon was so awesome, and worth me being at work only on 2 hours of sleep right now. We had seen it before, but it was just as good last night. It's DH's favorite! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed with ILs.
    lcking82  thanks for filling me in on your OPKs! I hope you O soon and the letrozole works great! Have you noticed any changes in CM? I've had way more fertile CM already which I've read is because of the increased estrogen from the growing follicles that were given a push by letrozole. It's also been over 2 years since I've ovulated so maybe I just forgot. 

@mrsVp614 I'm glad you liked the show! I saw it in Chicago a long time ago and it was very very funny. Hopefully you can catch up on sleep somehow. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I had re-introduced a few months back and then kind of disappeared because of life. But I’d like to be able to come back again... I don’t get much service at work so I might always be delayed into things 

Month/Cycle: 9/2?

WTO/TWW:  WTO

Ages is other child(ren): 19 months

Any thoughts about this cycle?:  I took 7.5mg  Letrozole 3-7 so just hoping that I ovulate again! I have my appt with my new RE on Monday so I’m stoked about that, too. 

Any questions: not now

Rant/Rave/Brag:  Our power went out at work today. Not sure if the manufacturing floor blew something or if an animal did something. But that’s why I have time to play on my phone now!

GTKY:  DD started regularly saying “Hi Mommy” and her little cartoon voice melts my cold heart 
  • Options
    @mokay19 When they say “Mommy,” right? It’s amazing. Good luck with the new RE. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    Oh hey @mokay19
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19