Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW FRIDAY! 2/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW FRIDAY! 2/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise ugh I hate that we’re opposite cycle buddies! I never get to talk to you! Sorry for the spotting and for the soreness. Crazy how the smallest motions can make you so sore. 

@emeraldduchess sorry for the spotting and BFN :( I hope going to your friend’s house tonight is just the spirit boost you need. 
  • Options
    Still quiet over here, huh? 

@b_1029 I know, it's one of the saddest things how our cycles are totally opposite!! You're one of my faves, though, so I'm always stalking you from afar. 

@emeraldduchess I'm right there with you today, friend. Disappointment is a massive understatement, every time. 😢 I *think* spotting is normal but I'm not sure about how long it normally lasts. For me, I always get AF cramps like 4-5 days before CD1, and now I'm worried that's not normal either. Doesn't seem like a great sign. 

@kiki047 excited for your wedding planning appointment!! And lol about Coco. I still Haven't seen it yet either. 

• Options
    **lurking from the bench**

@b_1029 When you get back, tell me about all of the awesome things you did/ate in Montreal!  MH and I are going there for a long weekend together next month!  Have so much fun!!!  :) 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    Hiiii! 
    @b_1029 you made it though!! sounds like a doozy of a morning. Hope your trip is awesome
    @jennifer_louise I can't even visualize what 11,500 lbs of potatoes would look like! Sorry about the spotting :(
    @emeraldduchess sorry about the spotting but I hope your get-together tonight brightens your day a little 
    @kiki047 Coco is SO good, but so sad! I saw it in theaters and was openly weeping. Hope your venue visit is fun!  
    @misshelen86 massages make me really lethargic too. Way to stay strong today! 
    @rachelredhead I'm the same way...always saying I'll WFAF. So, so hard. And YAY for being able to breathe!! Amazing. So glad you got the inhaler. Game changer. 

Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: very good

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: I said I'd wait, but if I'm being honest with myself then next Tuesday

R/R: I'm feeling very thankful that it's Friday and I can decompress after an eventful 2 weeks. I haven't had any time to just chill. All I have on deck is cleaning my house -_-. I wish I were one of those people that didn't push it off until things are messy. One day...

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @b_1029 - sprinting for your flight is not an ideal way to start your trip. I've been there. Enjoy your trip!

@jennifer_louise - That's a lot of potatoes! That's great you guys were able to help out so much! Sad to hear about the spotting.

@kiki047 - I hope your meeting with the wedding planner goes smooth. What type of venue did you choose? I totally cried when I watched Coco too, especially during "Remember Me"

@misshelen86 - I hope you get to play this weekend.

@rachelredhead - hooray for being able to breathe!

@mvc003 - I hope you get a relaxing weekend. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -1,-2,-4

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: I had said Sunday, but that only puts me 9 dpo. Maybe Monday, but again, I don't feel good about due to temping. So we'll see. Maybe I can hold out until AF expected to arrive on Thursday the 28th. 

R/R: More of a random ramble: I hosted my bunco group this week so I've been cleaning like crazy. Now that's it's over, I am trying to find the motivation to clean up.  FF finally pinpointed O. I'm trying to figure out the best route of how to deal with temping next cycle since I get such interrupted sleep. I'm thinking I'll try adjusted temps for a month and see if that helps. It's currently snowing with the sun out. It looks like there are millions of specks of glitter in the air. 

CS/Q: nope. :)
  • Options
    bean1818bean1818 member
    edited February 2019

@kiko47- the Coco movie is super sad I think even DH cried when we watched it , but the wedding planning sounds fun

@b_1029- glad you made your flight, that sounds so stressful, have a great time in Montreal

@Jennifer_louise, I hope your muscles feel better soon, sorry about the spotting

@emeraldduchess sorry about the spotting hopefully your get together with friends makes you feel better

@mvcoo3 I am awful at cleaning during the week I always wait until things are messy , but at lease you can decompress

Month/Cycle: 12/9 I think

CD/DPO: 22/4 or 5

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,0 if I O on day 18 if it was day 17 then its those +1

Typical LP length:  13-14

Testing: not unless late

R/R: today has had a rough start, I spilled coffee all over my jeans when I stopped at the gas station and I was too far from home/running late to go home and change so now I smell like coffee, the only good thing is our car tire was making a odd noise so we were going to have to rent a car and get new chains to go to Tahoe and DH fixed it so now we don't have to shell out the extra money and it will be less stressful and Ill actually be able to have relax

CS/Q:no

• Options
    @b_1029 I'm a master of snoozing my alarm and being late for things! lol glad you didn't actually miss your flight! Hope the rest of your travels are less stressful. 
    @jennifer_louise yowza that's a lot of potatoes. What a cool way to spend the morning though! Question, does YH normally give ok/decent backrubs? Cuz I feel like MF is capable of it but he purposely tries to hurt me so I'll never ask him to do it :unamused:  Is it a guy thing? My Dad used to give good foot rubs because that was something my grandparents used to do for us as kids but his hands are so dry and scratchy, now it feels like he's trying to exfoliate me :lol:  // sorry about the spotting, *hugs* I am anticipating that'll be me in a day or two. Also, definitely watch Coco sometime, it's worth it but is a tear-jerker. 
    @emeraldduchess ugh, I hate spotting. I'm so sorry. I feel like I'm going to copy & paste your update in a day or two when my spotting begins because DITTO. 
    @misshelen86 Your chart looks sooo good! Meeting went well! She's going to vet some vendors for us and check their availability and send us a list. Right now I'm choking on the cost of hair/makeup. Geez Louise!
    @rachelredhead that's great that the inhaler is making such a huge difference for you! Woo hoo! 
    @mvc003 I was forewarned that it was sad but it still caught me off guard how profound it was. TBH that's why I've been avoiding it for so long because I have a hard time choosing movies where I have to make a choice like "Do I want light and funny, serious and somewhat dark, or award-winning but will probably make me sob like a baby?" Crying hardly ever wins these days, I do enough of that on CD1 and randomly throughout my cycle. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 thanks, friend. Yeah, it's like when the spotting appears, it's never a surprise, but it's always a surprise. Just ooooof. That's my current mood, trying to make it through the day without bursting into tears at my desk. And BTW MH actually gives great backrubs. I'M the one who actually only half-asses backrubs so my hubby is always shocked when I actually give him a good one! I get tired and bored so fast though, I would suck as a massage therapist. 

@Rachelredhead yay for breathing! That's too bad that you had to go through so many years of discomfort though. Good on you for running though--I typically don't in the winter. The cold hurts my lungs! (I know, I'm soft but whatevs). 

@spacemountaineer I love sunsnow!! We get that sometimes too, so pretty. 

@bean1818 I secretly love when I spill coffee on myself. I ways have like hazelnut or vanilla or snicker doodle flavored coffee and love the smell so much. 

@mvc003 well let me tell you what that much potatoes looks like! It was basically ten palettes full of 5lb bags. I hope you get to relax a lot this weekend! 

• Options
    kiki047kiki047 member
    edited February 2019
    @spacemountaineer sorry I missed you in my last round of tags! I didn't refresh my screen enough. Meeting went well, I really like the girl we went with, I feel like she "gets" me. Which is basically what you want in your right-hand-lady that's going to be running the show for you. The venue is actually the place where MF and I met. It's a non-profit cultural community centre (we're Japanese). I can't say too much without giving it away because I feel like it wouldn't be difficult to identify us from there, but there's a couple event spaces in the building and our actual ceremony will be in the art gallery (there won't be an exhibit on at the time so it'll be empty). My grandparents were founding members of the centre and were large benefactors as well so the auditorium is named after my family. Needless to say, it's pretty meaningful to us. 
    @bean1818 so many tears. Your timing was great this cycle, FX for you! Sorry about your crappy start this morning, but yay for your tire. Hope you have the most relaxing weekend away!
    @jennifer_louise slightly jealous of YH's backrubs. I give a great backrub but it's never reciprocated so I just get grumpy that I put so much time and energy into it and he's all :sleeping:  

Edited because I forgot a tag.

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 sounds like your wedding is going to be gorgeous!  I love that it's going to be in a place that means so much to you both. 
    @jennifer_louise I've already cried twice today because I let hopes get too high and now I'm 99% sure this cycle was a fail.  So don't feel bad if you burst into tears. 💜 Hugs to you. 
    @bean1818 have a great time in Tahoe!
    @spacemountaineer the song "Remember Me" is why I don't think I could watch Coco. Like, ever. I can't handle movies that make me cry!
    @mvc003 hope you get some down time this weekend.
    @rachelredhead you must be so glad that you can finally breathe! 
    @misshelen86 good luck with getting everything done!  What meals are you making?

• Options
    @kiki047 I feel you... you really have to determine what kind of emotional energy you have to expend on so many things. Such a good way to describe Coco, though: profound. It's a deep movie. I guess we'll watch comedies? I'm tapped out of new things to watch bc I only want happy endings with no conflict....which don't necessarily make for a good plot  :)

@jennifer_louise 10 pallets?! that's an insane amount of potatoes to be lifting!! Your poor back! I hope it feels better 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: I think we're on 17/18? Not entirely sure.

CD/DPO: 33/22 (DPO is estimated)

Timing: If I O'd when I think I did, then -3, 0

Typical LP length: Usually about 12-14 days

Testing: Already tested a couple of times, all BFN. I'm gonna give it a few more days and, if AF doesn't show, try again.

R/R: None that I can think of right now.

CS/Q: No chart, since it's a bit blank, but I'm currently 7 days late. I had one little splotch of spotting, but nothing since then. No cramps, nothing. I'm honestly not sure if I'm out or not.

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Just making a stir-fry for dinner and some ham & cheese sandwiches for lunch.. plus some fruits & veggies to snack on. I get everything prepped for 2 days worth of meals so it’s just a matter of packing things up when I get home after work. I wish I had someone to do this all for me.. although DH is usually pretty good about helping me!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    Why do I do this to myself? 

I screwed myself over at work this aft because I was off in the morning doing wedding stuff and now I’m stupidly swamped. Add in a bunch of other crap and my mood is just garbage. All I want to do is come home to MF and decompress but instead he’s not even here, and *tw* instead he’s been spamming me with pics of him and his nephew. So the obvious thing to do is POAS. It’s a BFN, because why the hell would it be anything else (also, I’m maybe 10dpo and it’s not FMU but it’s still stark white). Why did I do that? I’ve had no inkling to even go near a test. Am I just a masochist? :confounded:

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 ugggggh. I’m sorry you’re having a totally crap evening. Not a masochist, just keyed up by other emotions. Normal to hope for an awesome surprise after a crap day. Do you have wine handy? 
  • Options
    Lurking!

@kiki047 Sending all the hugs your way! ❤️
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @rachelredhead thank you. Wine would’ve been nice. I just cried into my pillow for a while and cuddled a cat (until she ditched me). After finding me in a fetal position in bed MF finally dragged it out of me why I’m hysterical. 

TTC History:

• Options
    I’m so sorry @kiki047 ❤️ That’s so hard. 
  • Options
    @kiki047 I’m glad you had some feline and MF company. Cry as much as you need, then I hope you can get a good night’s sleep. ❤️
  • Options
    @kiki047 awww I’m so sorry to hear about that bummer of a day!! That’s so much to react to and internalize all at once. The weight of everything really takes a toll. But I’m glad that your MF is finally home now for cuddling and loving. Hope you can get some sleep tonight 💗 sending you a virtual hug 
  • Options
    @kiki047 so sorry about your evening  <3 totally understandable that you felt the urge to test. That must have been really hard for you. I hope yf is able to provide some support to you. Hugs! 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!