February 2019 Moms

Still Pregnant? Let's Commiserate (Formally Wednesday Ticker Change)

For mamas with due dates past and coming soon:

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
2) How are you feeling? 
3) Any appointments this week? Got an induction date set yet?
4) R/R/Q? 
5) What have you tried to get LO out and/or What are your plans to get labor started?

Me: 31
     DH: 34
Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

Re: Still Pregnant? Let's Commiserate (Formally Wednesday Ticker Change)

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 40 weeks today. Watermelon.

2) How are you feeling? So big, awkward, heavy, in pain and reflux is kicking my arse.

3) Any appointments this week/Got an induction date set yet? Regular prenatal appointment on the 22nd; hoping my cervix is open enough for a membrane sweep. Won't schedule an induction date until my 41 week appointment (if I make it that far).

4) R/R/Q? I'm done with being pregnant. Also, very superficial, but I really wanted an aquarius baby; a little nervous now that baby girl is certain to be a pisces.

5) What have you tried to get LO out and/or What are your plans to get labor started? I've tried sex, nip stim, pelvic exercises on the ball, heavy lifting/cleaning, and wishful thinking/relaxation and prayer! Planning to eat as much pineapple as I can stand, also going to try spicy food although I'm nervous about the reflux that is sure to ensue. I don't want to be induced, so I'll try castor oil as a last-ditch effort a few days before my scheduled induction if I make it that far (my practice doesn't schedule them til 42 weeks or more).

Married 11/09/2013

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?   40 wk and 6 days, they finally changed due date kinda yesterday. Watermelon
    2) How are you feeling? Tired, huge and nervous
    3) Any appointments this week? Got an induction date set yet? Had appointment yesterday and will be induced tonight!
    4) R/R/Q? I'm so nervous about induction and labor. How long did your labors with inducement last? 
    5)what have you tried to get LO out and/or What are your plans to get labor started? Dates, pineapple, red leaf tea, walking, accupunture, foot massage, acupressure a little spicy food.
  • Loading the player...
  • All the best on your induction @jgrodo! I'll be looking for your sweet LO's birth announcement!

Married 11/09/2013

• @jgrodo Best wishes on your induction!
  • 1. Hi! 40 weeks today! Baby is a leggy 🍉 (watermelon).

2. I feel sore, achy, crampy, and ready. I also keep feeling these sensations like I have a tight corset on around my lower belly. Is this what contractions feel like? I still am not completely sure if what I’ve been feeling are labor pains or just pressure from the baby. Also recently discovered an external hemorrhoid and was horrified. I had no idea that’s what they are/ looked like and it’s really upsetting to see that on your body. I just really hope they don’t get worse from labor now. 😥

3. Had a group prenatal appointment last night, first one on my own without my partner there with me. We watched a long video about how to calm an upset baby with the 5 S’s, it seems like its going to be very helpful information. No induction date set for me yet because I’m just going to wait as long as possible as long as the baby and I are still okay health wise. I’d really like a completely natural birth if possible.

4. My maternal grandmother who died of Hodgkins disease 13 year strong ago was born on February 23 so it would be crazy if he ended up with the same birthday, I loved her a lot. 

5. I haven’t actively really been trying to get him out because I believe labor should start on its own when he’s ready. But I have drunken red raspberry leaf tea just because it’s good for the uterus muscles I’ve heard and I already had some dates in the cupboard so I’ve used those in a couple of banana, almond milk, peanut butter and ice smoothies, so good!! Other than that I’m just acting completely normal and today I went for a short swim at the pool and it was so nice! Still having pains everywhere though.

@MrsCaliRN I know how you feel about the astrology thing haha. My roommate right now is a Pisces and I am not getting along with him at the moment so I was hoping for an Aquarius too even though I’m a water sign myself. But I know he won’t be like my roommate as long as I raise him lol, Pisces can be super fun and creative people. But I also have a lot of friends that are Aquarians. 
  • @jgrodo good luck!! Can’t wait to hear about your little one!! 

@MrsCaliRN & @zencats hoping you both are doing ok and your babies come soon! 
  • MrsCaliRN said:
    For mamas with due dates past and coming soon:

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    2) How are you feeling? 
    4) R/R/Q? 
    5) What have you tried to get LO out and/or What are your plans to get labor started?
    1. I’ll be 40 weeks tomorrow (Saturday)! I have no clue, but I’m a whale!
    2. I’m feeling annoyed with having to go to the bathroom after I go to the bathroom.
    3. I had an appointment Th. And they said no change from the previous Tuesday (9 days). My next appt is Tuesday the 26th. At that point they will schedule me to be induced. They said they won’t let me go beyond 40 wks and 5 days. 
    4. I really don’t want to be I induced, because I want her birthday to be meant to be, but I don’t want to risk her getting to big. I’m so hoping I’m that like small % weirdo that delivers on their due date! I’m also freaked out that what if I go into labor and I don’t know I’m in labor and completely screw this up! 
    5. I’ve bounced on the ball. I’ve ate pineapple and eggplant parmasean.

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    39 weeks 4 days? I can only imagine an octopus could move as much as this kid

2) How are you feeling?
    Grumpy, I never made it this far with DD1 and my doctor made it sound like she thought I'd go sooner. Although all you overdue ladies are sounding so same! I think ima lose it if I go overdue.

Appt Wednesday at 40 weeks, we will see then

4) R/R/Q? 
    I hate being pregnant. And working while pregnant. And trying to get shoes on, get out of bed, or pick stuff up off the floor after my 3yr old. 

I've been walking, bouncing, pineapple, squatting, and sex when the SO is up for it. (He acts like a good sport, but I hate being naked around him now)
  • Not sure if this is going to be a February baby anymore! He’s 6 days late already...
  • 40 weeks 5 days today with baby #4... so surprised to have gone this far over but know it’s not too abnormal I guess to go a week or so over. Baby seems fine, I feel surprisingly good overall. Have an appt this afternoon. Hope you’re feeling as well as you can be, zencats. We’ve got this! Anyone else still waiting for baby to arrive? Really hoping not to roll over into March.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am still here.  I feel like I can here my own echo here. I think I'm gonna have a march baby! 
  • zencatszencats member
    edited March 2019
    @corgicreator I think we’re having March babies instead lol. That’s okay because I don’t think there’s anyone in my family with a March birthday. Guess I’ll switch over to March mamas now!
  • @corgicreator and @zencats hope you guys are feeling good and that your babies come soon! 

• Hang in there ladies! Your babes will be here soon.
  • Congrats to @zencats!! I hope you and LO are well!! 

Married 11/09/2013

• Even if you have March babies please keep us updated in your journey, ladies <3