June 2019 Moms
Options

Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 2/10

Due date/W+D:  

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - Do you have a favorite movie? Is there a movie you're excited to introduce to your LO? (stolen from group 4)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 2/10

• Options
    Due date/W+D:  June 15, 22w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Not sure at the moment, phone's not next to me.

Any appointments? Questions?: Met my new doctor last week, and she seems really nice. We scheduled the c-section date, June 10th!!! I'm really hoping she doesn't come early, with my luck, she will! 

Rants/Raves?:  Feel like I'm gaining weight, and I hate it. It was rough losing that weight with DD, it is what it is...

How are you feeling?: Feeling better, just getting bigger and bigger. Will be breaking into the maternity clothes soon! 

GTKY - Do you have a favorite movie? Is there a movie you're excited to introduce to your LO? I wish DD was old enough to understand the Lion King. She's only 18months, I would love to bring her to see the new one coming out! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Due date/W+D:  June 14 22+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Mr potato head

Any appointments? Questions?: it’s a slow week for questions or apts because work is crazy stressful and we are full on in moving mode 

Rants/Raves?:  my back is feeling so much better now that I’m seeing a chiropractor and baby moved up slightly so less bladder kicks! Woot!

How are you feeling?: tired tired tired tired... did I say tired. I’m sure moving and a new house doesn’t help but jeez i thought I would have a little more energy this trimester

GTKY - Do you have a favorite movie? Is there a movie you're excited to introduce to your LO? (stolen from group 4) probably Harry Potter when the time comes; DH is reading them to us now 🥰

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jacksonbears I broke into the maternity clothes awhile ago!  I still wear some of my normal clothes, though I have to use the rubberband trick on my pants.  I'm glad you liked your new doctor.  That is such a relief. There is a new doctor in my practice, but I haven't met her yet.  I need to make an appt with her.

Due date/W+D:  June 13/23+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Grapefruit

Any appointments? Questions?: Nothing for a couple weeks.

Rants/Raves?: We put our house on the market last Saturday and it went under contract Wednesday.  We put an offer in on a house Thursday and found out today that it was accepted!  I can't believe how quickly things have moved so far.  I'm crossing my fingers that things go smoothly.

How are you feeling?: Exhausted!  I haven't slept well at all this week, plus school has been crazy.  I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

GTKY - Do you have a favorite movie? Is there a movie you're excited to introduce to your LO? I love the movie Up.  My son is just starting to sort of get into movies, so I'm excited for him to start watching some of my old favorite Disney movies as he gets a bit older. I also absolutely love the Harry Potter movies and books.

• Options
    @tickledpink123 congrats on all the house stuff!!!! It’s stressful but so exciting; hope you get some rest!