June 2019 Moms

Baby shower dresses

Where are some good places to find baby shower dresses online and in store? Any opinions on short or long. Some say long because of the swelling ankles.  

Re: Baby shower dresses

• I rented my dress! I found that was ideal cause it meant I could try heaps on and I only had to pay $20 which was great cause I’m never going to wear the dress again. 

I wore this dress and looking at photos maybe I should have gone a longer dress cause my legs are super swollen but nobody else noticed and I felt great on the day (even though it was 108F haha). 
  • You look great!!  Where did u rent it from
  • Loading the player...
  • A local place maternity wear rental business run from someone’s house. It might be worth checking local Facebook groups to see if there’s anything in your area.

The dress I rented was from boohoo and they have a good range of formal maternity dresses at relatively cheap prices. 
  • I got my maternity dresses off amazon. I read reviews like crazy and bought a couple of them. I’m not sure if I’ll be having anymore kids after this but I plan on keeping my dresses and possibly passing it down to friends I know that are the same size. 
  • I've also seen Rent The Runway has maternity dresses. I've rented dresses from them before for parties/work events and they've always been really nice. 
  • Pink blush! Never buy without a coupon code 👍🏻 I also loved their robes for the hospital