Working Moms
Options

Maternity Clothing Recommendations

Hi there! I am six weeks pregnant with my second and already feeling my pants getting tighter. Last time I got some basics for my pregnancy but looking to get recommendations for more on trend clothing, especially for work. Any recommendations that are also budget friendly? I’ve looked at a few rental sites but don’t feel like they are very economical.   

Re: Maternity Clothing Recommendations

• Options
    What sort of work dress code do you have? That will determine if you need suits or just nice jeans/shirts/dresses. I like Old Navy for jeans and basic tops. I've also had a lot of luck with the sales on Pink Blush. I'm also able to find a lot of non-maternity clothes that work because of empire waists, shift dress styles at regular stores.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I loved Motherhood Maternity, especially Jessica Simpson's line with them when I was pregnant. I found the maternity pants at Target and Old Navy all had a looser fit all over and ended up looking baggy in places. Jessica Simpson's line was more fitted and like regular jeans that just happened to have a belly panel- highly recommend!