June 2019 Moms

TW Goodbye

pigglesworthpigglesworth member
edited February 2019 in June 2019 Moms
Edited because I decided I wasn’t ready to share as much detail as originally posted. I went into preterm labor last Sunday, with prolapsed amniotic sac, and despite my OB and MFM’s best efforts, my son was born February 6th, but did not survive delivery at 20w 5d. I wish you all well during the remainder of your pregnancies. Pat your bumps for me, and thanks for the time I was able to spend with you on this board. 

Re: TW Goodbye

• I am so so so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself. I’ll light a candle for your son today. 
  • I am so very sorry and heartbroken for you and your baby boy. This is not fair. Please be gentle with yourself. Feel everything you need to feel. Please post or reach out if you need any support for anything and I know the loss boards on here have some of the most amazing women in the world.

I have my candle going for your son. 

• Loading the player...
  • I’m so sorry for your loss.  <3
  • I’m so sorry! That’s heartbreaking. I’ll say a prayer for you and your sweet angel. Please be kind to yourself, lean on family and friends and take the time to grieve. 
  • My heart just dropped - it is so beyond unfair that this sort of thing happens. Please, be gentle with yourself and give yourself as much time as you need to grieve and feel all that you need to. I am so very, very sorry that you have to go through this. We will he lighting a candle for your son tonight.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How horrible for you. I’m so sorry and wish there were any words that could ease your pain or bring you peace. Please be kind to yourself.  <3
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you and your son. I hope you can find peace and solace. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • I am so sorry 💛 sending love and light to you and your family 
  • I am so sorry for your loss. This is incredibly heartbreaking to read. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to you and your family. ❤
  • Oh no :( I’m so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. Please be kind to yourself in these coming weeks and months <3
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • I’m so incredibly sorry. I will be thinking of you and will light a candle for your sweet son tonight. 
  • I’m so sorry for your loss
  • I am so sorry for your loss! Sending prayers for you and your family. Take care of yourself and take all the time you need to grieve.  <3
  • I am so so sorry for you loss. Prayers and love to you and your family <3
  • So sorry for your loss. Lots of love and prayers for you and your family.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are in. Take care of yourself and don't forget to ask your village for support.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Please be kind to yourself. I have been through a load of you need anyone to talk to.
  • @pigglesworth
    I’m so sorry - sending you so much love. Prayers to you and your angel <3
  • I’m so so so sorry for your loss. I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. My heart absolutely breaks for you ❤️❤️❤️
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of love your way while you navigate everything that is happening.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, your pain, and the unfair hand that you have been dealt. I hope you can find peace when you are ready to.  
  • @pigglesworth - Oh no. I'm so, so sorry. Sending you a lot of love and internet hugs. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and cannot imagine what you and your family are going through. Prayers to you and yours. 
  • pigglesworth - I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish there were words to take away the pain that I know you and your family are going through. Our hearts break for you! Sending love and prayers to you. 
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @pigglesworth I'm terribly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. <3<3<3
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts are with you and your family during this heartbreaking time.  <3
  • Oh no. I'm so, so sorry @pigglesworth. Can't even imagine the heartbreak. Take your time, and I'm praying you find some sort of comfort and peace in the midst of this.
  • I was so sad to read your update, @pigglesworth

I hope you can find some time for yourself in the coming weeks and months. Big hugs to you.
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  There are no words that can make this better.  You and your family are in my thoughts.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss 💔. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. 
  • I am so sorry for you loss. I cannot imagine what you and you family are going through. You and your family are in my thoughts.
  • My heart is breaking for you, I'm so sorry for your loss! Sending love and light your way. 

• I'm so sorry for your loss.