August 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet??

whats the beginning of everyone’s love story...

BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: GTKY: How did you and your SO meet??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AKuzReve I always just said we met in a bar, which I know sounds fake. But I NO JOKE was out at a bar with a friend the same weekend I started talking to H, and I met a guy with the same first name as my H and we exchanged numbers. Nothing came of the guy from the bar (literally never texted after that night) and I don’t think H would appreciate that part of the story, but it’s totally possible that I could’ve met my real H in the same way! My mom has always been skeptical.
  • Options
    @suzycupcake I love that you are still excited when you hear his vehicle. I feel the same way. My heart skips a beat when I hear his truck at the end of our driveway. It just makes me so happy to see him again!  We have been together almost 10 years so I think that says a lot about the quality of the relationship.
  • Options
    @lilmamabebe3 I so agree with your "young marriage is hard" sentiment. We were 22 and 23, so not as young as some, but our early 20s were REALLY tough. 
  • Options
    We met through a common friend. We had crossed each others paths on nights out but it wasnt until our friend made an effort to hook us up together that we really start talking. We dated for about 9 months, got engaged and married within 6 months and have been happily together for over 6 years now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to watch a intramural softball game because our law school mentor invited our whole group. I saw MH playing shortstop and immediately decided I would pursue him. I told my friends that I was obsessed with his jungle gym arms and wanted to climb them. HA. We had a rocky year or two and finally got together for good after I graduated law school. We've been married 3 years and together almost 9. 
  • Options
    We met at a country bar -- with line dancing and mechanical bulls! I approached him because he's 6'9 and gorgeous. :)  The funny thing is that both of us were out with random friends that neither of us EVER went out with before or after that night.