June 2019 Moms
Options

Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 2/3

Due date/W+D:  

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - Whats the best thing about winter? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 2/3

• Options
    Due date/W+D:  June 15 / 21w3d (wow, its flying by)

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball hat

Any appointments? Questions?: Meet my new doctor this Friday. So wrapping that up with a 22 week check-up

Rants/Raves?:  Our first move is over! We're in the rental now, and here for about 4 weeks, then off to the new house, can't wait!!

How are you feeling?: Feeling okay. My body is achy, the bed in the rental sucks, I miss my bed! Plus, DH likes to use the pregnancy pillow, which is fine, I cuddle with the dog.  

GTKY - Whats the best thing about winter? Looking at the snow from a warm safe place. That's about it. 

• Options
    @jacksonbears Yay for a new house! We are moving within the next 3-4 weeks as well and I’m dreading the packing/unpacking bit 

Due date/W+D:  20+4 

Baby is the size of a(n): bok Choy

Any appointments? Questions?: none this week

Rants/Raves?: H felt our daughter move over the weekend which was exciting. Went away last weekend and was kid free. I enjoyed the hotel but realize how much I love my bed after my hips were hurting so bad. Also realized today that we have a max of 16+3 to go which seems crazy.

How are you feeling?: Still puking, unfortunately but not all the time. Also have been working on my pelvic exercises so that doesn’t hurt as bad 

GTKY - Whats the best thing about winter? Hot cocoa, sweaters and catching up on all the tv/movies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jacksonbears Congrats on the first move! We are in the process of selling/buying a house, so I'm dreading the packing and moving!

Due date/W+D:  June 13, 21+5

Baby is the size of a(n): endive

Any appointments? Questions?: I finally had my anatomy scan last week!  I found out I'm having another little boy, which is super exciting.  I had to go back in yesterday to get some measurements redone, but it looks like the little guy is healthy.

Rants/Raves?:  Rant- My school had no heat in my classroom the last two days.  It was 58 degrees in here the whole day yesterday which was miserable! Rave- Our house officially goes on the market this weekend!  We've been doing some small updates and just got the photographs done, so it will officially be up for sale.  I can't wait!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, still have moments of nausea but nothing like earlier. 

GTKY - Whats the best thing about winter? Snow days? I'm not a big fan of winter weather, but it was nice to be at home with the family a couple days last week.

• Options
    @inomniaparatus2 and @tickledpink123 we need a moving party!!!
  • Options
    @inomniaparatus2 Did you just buy a new house? I'm so nervous about the process of trying to buy and sell at the same time.  My worst fear is that we end up with nowhere to live right before this little guy is due. I can't imagine trying to move into an apartment right now with my 2 year old and my crazy dog. :/
  • Options
    Ladies, we all must be crazy for moving right now! DH and I just bought our first house and I’m so excited, but already exhausted from just barely starting the move.

Due date/W+D:  June 14 21+6

Baby is the size of a(n): spaghetti squash

Any appointments? Questions?: had our AS on Tuesday and found out we are having a girl!!!! So excited! 

Rants/Raves?:  since knowing the gender and seeing her I feel so much more connected; loving it

How are you feeling?: tired still, but went to a chiropractor for an adjustment and slept wayyy better, and it releived a lot of my sciatic pain

GTKY - Whats the best thing about winter? Uh... the holidays? Hate this weather...