July 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 2/1

2»

Re: FFFC 2/1

• Options
    mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited February 2019
    I've been really sick for a week, taking care of DS who has been sick too, and now DH is sick. I told him I'm sorry he doesn't feel well but he's the worst sick person. He agreed then started to say "Yeah but this is.." and I stopped him for fear that he would finish it with something ridiculous. So I finished his sentence for him with "this is exactly what I've had for a week". It probably wasn't the most supportive thing to say to a sick person, and thus he turned around and closed the door and went back to bed. I wish I didn't have so much mom guilt that I could go back to bed and hole up while I am sick but then again, I don't have a man cold.  :D
  • Options
    @cindler, oh, I have everything documented, and I save it all in my personal email. They are going to be really really screwed. I am part of the HR department so the things I have seen/have access to will bury them. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamanbebe man colds are obnoxious. Sorry you are dealing with his miserable butt.. 

@indulgentgypsy of course we like you, you are my most favorite beautiful swamp thing. (Sorry, but that’s gonna stick!) 

@ameliabedelia-2 I half want them to do something THAT stupid. If I were you, I’d be implementing new harassment and such classes for the staff that goes over all of his infractions. Muahaha. And let him realize it slowly.... 

i still I’ll don’t remember my fffc from several weeks ago that I forgot.  
    I will say, it is possible to outgoing and an introvert. Those are different things. I can rock a small group all night and have a blast as the leader and all, but then, I’ll take like two weeks to recover because I’m introverted.