June 2019 Moms

Group 4 (June 23-30) Check-in, w/o Jan 27th

Due date/W+D:  

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - What is your favorite vacation spot?

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 4 (June 23-30) Check-in, w/o Jan 27th

• Due date/W+D: June 26, 18w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Postcard

Any appointments? Questions?: I just had my anatomy screening. Baby had EIF on the heart, which made me a little anxious, but my first trimester screening results were normal, so my OB isn’t looking into it further. I have to remind myself that if she isn’t worried, I’m not either. Most importantly, we found out that we’re having a girl, and we are over-the-moon!

Rants/Raves?: My hubby has been amazing throughout the whole pregnancy. In the first trimester, I was too tired to really help out around the house, and he was a rockstar. Now, he is doing a great job of telling me I’m pretty, even though I feel gigantic already. So, I’m very grateful for him.

How are you feeling?: Huge, and my belly is a bit uncomfortable as it’s growing—it just feels very tight. I think I need to eat smaller meals, but I’m also super hungry all the time! But otherwise, pretty good! 

GTKY - What is your favorite vacation spot? Europe—especially France. We went twice when I was in high school, and I finally got to go back last summer with my husband as a belated honeymoon.

• Due date/W+D:  6/25, 19w 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango

Any appointments? Questions?:  I have my anatomy scan on Friday and I can’t wait! Still waiting on my second trimester blood screening results too but the doc said, “no news is good news” so I’m trying to be patient. 

Rants/Raves?: Rave: My bump showed up this week! Rant: Belly touching without asking. 

How are you feeling?: Exhausted. Sex drive comes and goes. I wish it was on more often though.

GTKY - What is your favorite vacation spot? Too many to choose from but Santa Fe, New Mexico comes to mind. 

• Loading the player...
  • @sarcat87 hey DD twinsy!!

DD: 6/25 (19+1)

Mango sized baby

Appts/questions: AS is next week - excited to find out sex and if I’m right about having a girl! Not excited about doing it all with a full bladder...

Rants/raves: my bump also showed up last week! I also had my first belly pat @sarcat87 - lol. 

When this relative stranger did it (patted belly and said “you’re pregnant”) I was like “yeah I am - and you’re VERY brave.” (At times my bump still looks like it could be burrito related - or so I feel.)

Also I am peeved with my SO pretty much ALL the time. Rage is real, and so is a simmering low boil of frustration. My daily walking/journaling is when steam literally comes out of my ears.

GTKY- fav vacation spot: I love camping in the redwoods...hiking I’m the redwoods...glamping in the redwoods. I’m a tree lover and red woods are my fav <3
  • Due date/W+D: June 30/18+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke 

Any appointments? Questions?: I have a regular appt today. Excited to hear the heartbeat again, but not looking forward to the waiting room wait. 

Rants/Raves?: My bump also seems to have appeared overnight in the past week or so. I also think I might have gained about 2 lbs this past month 😳

How are you feeling?: Pretty good most of the time. Still don't have a ton of energy, but it's definitely better than in 1st Tri.

GTKY - What is your favorite vacation spot? I haven't really been many places, but we go down to Florida almost every year (visiting family & friends) & I love going to the beach while we're there. I also really enjoyed being in a cabin in the hills on our honeymoon. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Due date/W+D:  6/27, exactly 19w today!

Baby is the size of a(n): one app I have compares the baby to animals, so today is a hedgehog.

Any appointments? Questions?: AS is next week!! So excited (and a little nervous)

Rants/Raves?:  I wish I weren't so congested, but it beats the morning sickness. Also I finally got that pregnancy hair and my coworkers tell me I'm glowing. I finally reached the fun pregnancy stage!

How are you feeling?: Awesome, but stuffy

GTKY - What is your favorite vacation spot? The shore is the easy one, but two years ago my husband and I went to Japan and I cannot wait to go back!! 

• gracesmamagracesmama member
    edited February 2019
    Due date : 6/27 (19+1)

Mango sized baby

Appts/questions: AS is on Monday!! Luckily, I have a busy weekend with a friends baby shower and other friends visiting from out of state  -all I can think about is Monday! In addition to seeing our sweet babe, and finding out gender, they are also doing a fetal EKG ( I was born with a hole in my heart, we did the same precautionary appt for DD to be sure things looked good) 

Rants/raves: love how we are all talking about bumps finally appearing! Same here it happened practically overnight! So fun yet I realllly need to get some new work pants!  

I live in the PNW and they are predicting snow for Sunday/Monday. Normally our whole town will cancel school / life  for an inch of snow! People around here are horrible drivers with even the lightest flurry- so I’m really praying we don’t get snow! I’ve got to make it to this Anatomy scan! 

GTKY- fav vacation spot: The beach, always and forever! I could sit in the sand and watch waves forever.
  • Due date/W+D:  6/30- 18w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke 

Any appointments? Questions?: We are finding out what the baby is on Valentine's!! Well sort of, we are going to the appointment but having the reveal on the following Sunday. Dad thinks it's a girl, our son and I are team Boy!

Rants/Raves?: Bending down is starting to be a chore. And either I'm getting a cold again or just stuffy from the pregnancy. But love my belly, can't wait to see it get bigger, my favorite part! 

GTKY - What is your favorite vacation spot?

I love traveling and there probably isn't one particular place that's my favorite. If I was to take a trip, I'd probably visit somewhere I haven't gone before. 😍