Infertility

CNY fertility ny

Hi! We are reaching the point of IVF, we are about 3-4 hours from a CNY clinic, considering their good price. Has anyone went through them for IVF and traveled? How long did it take to get an initial appointment? 

Re: CNY fertility ny

• No experience with them yet, but I called in October and the earliest I could get a consultation was May. 

unexplained since january 2015; one prior loss
    miracle baby boy born march 2016
    ttc #2 since january 2017; one loss in april 2017
    started injectables and IUI in may 2018
    IUIs #1-4 = BFN
    laparoscopy november 2018 = minor endo removed from right tube
    IUI #5 = BFN.
    IUI #6 = chemical pregnancy
    IUI #7 = BFN
    IUI #8 = ?

• Hi @ispi! We just switched to CNY from a different clinic after a year of IVF and **TW** two early miscarriages. I had a feeling after a failed transfer in July that if my last FET didn't work I would want to switch, so I called in August for a consultation at CNY and made an appointment for December.

So far it's been good. There is an office in our city so we aren't traveling, and we don't start our IVF cycle until March but I like it there. Private message me if you have any specific questions!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @ellenarie7 aw thanks for the feedback! I’m sorry to hear about your MCs.
  • Of course! And thank you <3
  • I didn’t have a great experience withCNY. My ivf ended up being converted to another iui with a different clinic. If you have minimal issues, I would NOT suggest CNY, cuz they don’t have a protocol for us who don’t have a lot of issues. Hell, they only have 1 protocol for everybody. They think everyone has inflammation, so that’s the protocol they go with... I didn’t have a problem getting pregnant, it was staying pregnant. And dr k couldn’t give me any assurance that they could help with that and just said “u need Keto and have inflammation”. Bull shit, sir.... so I left.. so if there’s everything wrong under the sun, go there.. just know what ur doing and advocate for urself and don’t be afraid to ask questions. 
  • Thanks! What’s your diagnosis?