August 2019 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-In Jan 24-31

Sorry to post so late, I forgot it was Thursday. 
Image result for gif what day is it
Feel free to answer some or all of the questions below or just make general conversation. 

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

GTKY: What do you do to relax/unwind/destress?

TTC#1 10/2016
TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In Jan 24-31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @purplg8r I’ve been considering getting a Doppler, would love to hear the heart beat at home!!
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 Yeah HPTs become pretty useless at this stage. You’re more likely to scare yourself! 
    @purplg8r I feel like the progesterone causes insomnia. Plus also the needing to pee more often. That’s so cool you were able to find the HB.

What's going on this week? We graduated from the RE this past week, although she also said if the OB’s office isn’t going to do a scan around 10w we could come back to her office.

How far along are you? 9w3d today

Anyone have an appointment this week? We had an appt at 8w5d and the baby looked great. We have our first appt at the OB’s office this Tuesday and I don’t know exactly what we’ll be doing - the scheduling person said something about me seeing the NP first and I’m not sure if that is NP first and the the dr that day or at a later appt. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Sore boobs. Food aversions, which seem to be less this weekend. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? We went to an event last night and my feet still hurt from my shoes! Also I ordered a couple maternity wear clearance items and they came this week. Why have we all been wearing regular pants all this time when maternity pants exist, lol.

Questions? Once you’re with your OB how often do you go see them?
  • Options
    @purplg8r That’s so exciting to hear the HB at home!  Is your H loving that, too?  

@zamora_spin I’m with you on maternity pants. This pregnancy has been, “Today, I’m pregnant. So today, I am wearing maternity clothes.” 

@dogmomma096 While I’m glad your MIL is excited, that is disappointing she asked something that should never really be asked. 

@avrilmail After weeks of reading about your bagels & forgetting to purchase some, I finally remembered. I’m so excited for some delicious bagels&cream cheese!

What's going on this week? Nothing out of the ordinary is on my schedule this week. MH scheduled a painter to come look at matching samples this week, though. I am beyond excited. 

How far along are you? 9+2

Anyone have an appointment this week? My next RE appt is 02/05. 

Cravings/Symptoms? I have had 0 appetite. I’m hungry, and then I have food & eat 2 bites before I’m finished. The heartburn is unreal. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? We had date night last night. It involved 0 pregnancy/baby talk, which was really nice, actually. As antsy as I am, modified bed rest has been a nice break to bot constantly be working on something in the house. 

Questions? Not right now. 

GTKY: I love baths. I could live in the tub with a good bath bomb & some candles. I also enjoy baking & listening to audio books on my daily commute. 
  • Options
    @jrm_14 yay for bagels! Glad the modified best rest is working for you. Sometimes it is good to be told to just stop and rest. 
    @zamora_spin where did you get your maternity wear? with my OB it will be once every 4 weeks until 28/30 weeks then it is every 2 weeks and then weekly at 36 weeks. Those initial appts that are every 4 weeks are going to be difficult to get adjusted to after seeing an RE. 
    @purplg8r so exciting that you get to hear the HB whenever you want to.  
    @dogmomma096 sorry your announcement was ruined. How did it go with the rest of the family?

What's going on this week? OB appt this week and I'll get a peek at this LO again

How far along are you? 10+4

Cravings/Symptoms? definitely having sore boobs, well more like they're heavy and my bras are getting a bit snug. Still working through the food issues. I do okay with breakfast and lunch but by dinner time I'm not interested in eating. I've had toast or cereal for dinner for the last week. with the exception of french fries on friday night. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? DH is not feeling well and I'm not feeling so great either. We were both wiped out by like 8pm last night. 

Questions?

GTKY: What do you do to relax/unwind/destress? watch sitcoms that I'm very familiar with The Office, Parks and Rec, we're re-watching Brooklyn 9-9. they make me laugh and I don't have to think too much. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @avrilmai Motherhood Maternity - @purplg8r mentioned a sale in another thread and I have trouble saying no to clearance sales... I got some pants, a couple dresses, and two "maternity" cardigans/kimonos. The cardigan/kimono things were the only things I bought that were more than about $10, and they are in no way maternity specific and were still under $20... totally wearing one right now with a black jumpsuit. 
    I agree the monthly appt thing seems hard to adjust to. It might compel me to get a doppler in a few more weeks because I can see myself spinning out after a couple weeks. 
  • Options
    @prplg8r I’m so glad you were able to find the heartbeat with your Doppler! I’m sure it’s a beautiful sound.
    @zamora_spin I tried mat pants on for the first time earlier and idk if I’ll ever go back to normal pants!! All pants should have a stretchy panel around your waist.
    @Avrilmai Announcing to the rest of the family went great! Definitely made us feel better. I hope you and your H feel better soon!
  • Options
    @zamora_spin oh!  I didn’t know it could be the progesterone!  Only 10 shots left!

@jrm_14 he was home for the first time tonight to hear it.  He said “oh cool!” Gave me a kiss and then went back downstairs 🤷‍♀️  What did you guys do for date night?

@Avrilmai DH is sick too and I keep making him was his hands (never mind that I teach a bunch of first graders that literally snot all over me lol). I hope you guys feel better soon!
  • Options
    **lurky loo** popping in to mention ThredUP online consignment. They have "new with tags" items from several expensive maternity brands. Just got two dresses, each 20 bucks. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @purplg8r I’m sure YH is thrilled despite his lack of appearent enthusiasm!  We went to dinner at a new local restaurant & then to buy dog food. We were home by 8pm. My kind of night!  
  • Options
    Thanks @chichiphin!! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN