March 2019 Moms

Week 4 Check-In: week of 1/21

Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far?

Re: Week 4 Check-In: week of 1/21

• Due date: March 24

Any appointments? Questions?: Appt. w/ GD dietician Thursday and 32 week appt. on Monday. I’m so excited to see baby on ultrasound for the first time since 20 weeks! 

Rants/Raves?: Rave - Snow day today!! I plan to get started on preparing for my maternity leave sub. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall. When I read about how uncomfortable some of the ladies in the group are I feel pretty fortunate that I am not experiencing much of that yet. Still 8 more weeks to go though, so it could still be coming! 

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? I know I have had strange ones, but I can think of them right now. I did have a naughty dream about my college boyfriend the other night though. 😳

• Due date: 3/28

Any appointments? Questions?: Growth scan this Thursday. Excited to see this little girl again. Hoping I'm right and she's head down as for what I've been feeling lately.

Rants/Raves?: Rant: Sleep, breathing and eating can be a pain in the butt lately. Rave: Babymoon is next weekend so I'm excited to escape for a few days of rest.

How are you feeling?: Feeling good. Wearing my old lady compression socks today. Work was so busy yesterday due to the holiday and didn't sit for 3 hours and my feet told on me! 

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? One I can remember was one with a Lion in it. It was just weird all around! 

TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Due date: 3/27

Any appointments? Questions?: appointment yesterday, actually. Baby was measuring ahead for fundal height and is now right on track at 30 weeks. :) Was anyone offered optional NST's? I was because I'm in the gray area (AMA but not over 40) and just wondering if anyone else was in that same boat. Everything else has been terrific so far in the pregnancy so we're both thinking we probably don't need to do it, but wondering if I'm missing something by not taking advantage of it. 

Rants/Raves?: My provider is due a month after me (which is a yay!) but she will be cutting back her call schedule right around my delivery so if I go to 40+ I will have less than a 20% chance of having her at delivery (there are 5 docs in the practice). Definitely now need to meet a couple of the other docs so it's not so "hey, nice to meet you, let me check your cervix" in one breath. The provider I feel like I'd connect with the least is who my next appt is with. :disappointed: Hoping she's a little different one on one, she's very aloof personally. 

How are you feeling?: So much joint/SPD pain. Like hurts to walk pain, and forget standing on one foot to put on pants/socks. 

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? I've had some weirdies, but I can't remember a lot of them. I had one where I was back in school and was participating in a spelling bee. 

*TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Due date: 3/29

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appointment is in February.

Rants/Raves?: It’s really hard to stay motivated at work right now. I just want to be home getting ready for baby plus knowing I’ll be out at the end of March until the the next school year makes it hard to motivate myself to do anything! 

How are you feeling?: Tired, sore, acid reflux...the usual

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? I’ve had some weird ones, but twice I’ve dreamt about baby talking to me like 2 days after she was born. I can’t remember now what she said, but it felt strange when I woke up. 

• @catlady2015 I feel you pain about your OB. Mine's last day is March 1st, so meeting another OB in the practice on Thursday. Really hoping I like her too! It's so hard when you have a good relationship with your doctor to think they won't be there when needed. 

@jesiannv Me too!! I'm less and less motivated daily at work. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

Any appointments? Questions?: 30wk last Friday, got told baby is measuring 33-34 weeks fundal height. Never been told where I was at based on that measurement before, let alone that I was measuring ahead, so that was strange to hear.

Rants/Raves?: Ranting about my back the last couple days. I need to find the perfect mix of activity - on my feet all day Sunday and my back was killing me, sitting at my desk all day yesterday and my back was killing me. I feel so finicky! Raving that my rings are still fitting - found a note from my 1st pregnancy that I had to go down to just my wedding band at 27 weeks - so far I'm almost 4 weeks longer rocking my rings <3 Also raving about this kid moving a ton more than I remember DD moving.

How are you feeling?: Other than my back and some severe indigestion over the weekend I'm still doing pretty good considering how far along we are. 

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? Last night's dream prompted me to ask you ladies what your strangest dream is because jeepers...I have weird dreams anyway but add pregnancy and they get out there! Last night I helped deliver a friend's baby via c-section and shortly after was in labor for my own baby. Fast forward and I'm at a waterpark with a newborn (not sure the gender) and I'm rocking it in a bikini. Not only are there coworkers of mine there (company outing maybe?) but there's a super hunk of a blonde guy that turns out is my husband & baby's daddy?? Say what? I think I might know who the dreamboat was supposed to be and if he looks like that shirtless in real life I need to reach out and say hi hahahaha.

• @HoneyBear40 So lucky about you wedding rings! I haven't worn my engagement ring since 1st trimester and got a fake on to get me by lol Based on your last scan of baby measuring ahead, did they say it may change your due date any?
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• Due date: March 25

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appointment is next Tuesday, January 29

Rants/Raves?: I'm boring today

How are you feeling?: Tired, huge and having trouble breathing still

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far?  Oh I can not remember them to save my life!

TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @kristimh80 I know, I'm so shocked! Please tell me the fake one is super gaudy and over the top? :) They didn't say anything about moving my due date....knowing my luck it'll mean nothing and I'll have a 7lb baby at 41 weeks again haha.
  • @honeybear LOL Sadly, in a way, I like the fake one better. It has a thinner band and more comfortable. I went more gaudy with my original engagement ring....now I wish I had listened to my non-preggo self and not had it sized down lol Was just curious...I didn't know how that worked! I see some peoples dates get moved around and didn't know what to expect tomorrow for mine. I'm convinced my LO is coming a week early...idk why I've said that from the beginning. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    EDD March 28, 2019

• @kristimh80 Oh no! Well I guess you can always wear the fake one post-pregnancy too! I think moving due dates depends on the doctor since it's a lot of opinion? My 20w ultrasound I was 1 week ahead and the fundal on Friday was 3-4 weeks. Who knows what will end up happening :) I'd love to see if your feelings about delivery are right!
  • I love that we do our check in not on Monday, it makes me feel like I'm not the only slacker/procrastinator.

Due date: 3/25ish

Any appointments? Questions?: routine OB appt Friday, chiro next tuesday. I feel like this baby dropped and I had lightening, and then he un-dropped, is that a thing that happens? DD never really dropped, I dont think, so I didn't experience lightening the first time around.

Rants/Raves?: none atm.

How are you feeling?: anxiety is currently getting the better of me, I plan to start sertraline (Zoloft) immediately after delivery.

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? Oh man, I don't think I've had any normal ones I can remember. The most vivid one was of hookung up with the character Daredevil from the most recent incarnation on Netflix, so sad they cancelled that show.

@catlady2105 , the nurses did 99% of checking my cervix, and I didn't know any of them before going in, lol. I did end up with a different Ob for my unplanned cesarean, but I dont blame her for us not having a vaginal birth. DD came out 9lb8oz at 41w2d with a 98%+ head. I suspect I just didn't have a 98%+ pelvic opening and I feel like I got the same care I would have from my original Ob (she was out on vacation).

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Due date: 3/25

Any appointments? Questions?: I feel like I should have another appointment but I don't think I do until 34 weeks.

Rants/Raves?: My goodness, I have MN winter. Every year I wonder why we can't just move.

How are you feeling?: Actually, pretty ok.  The different belly bands and compression things are helping. I'm trying to sit down off and on, which helps, too. Energy could be better, but for sure could be worse. Not too much to complain about over here!

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? I wish I remembered. I'm not good at recalling dreams :/

• @sejica I definitely feel this one dropped sometimes and not others. he was low for weeks (I can use the ultrasound at work to double check position and whatnot), but in the past few days has come up and I can walk again! I definitely see/ feel the ups and downs! Ugh, and the anxiety stinks. I've had my fair share this pregnancy, too. Hopefully the zoloft helps ASAP.
  • @sejica If the anxiety gets really bad definitely talk to your doctor. My anxiety medicine is category B and I have continued to take it throughout this pregnancy. Maybe something like that could be an option if the anxiety is getting to be too much? 
  • Due date: March 24

Any appointments? Questions?: Had one on Tuesday, everything is good. Doing at ultrasound at the 34 week mark.

Rants/Raves?: I'm sorry I've been so busy and neglected the bump! Hopefully things will be calmer here soon.

How are you feeling?: Like a punching bag, still. Ribs are in pain, back, pubic bone. Have stopped taking the stairs at work, wearing compression socks, leaky boobs, you know, sexy things, hahaha.

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? I was leading a dog sled team and we were racing against wolves and polar bears. Then we started to get chased by buffalo.

• kelslyniekelslynie member
    edited January 2019
    Due date March 1st

Welp it hasn't been so fun. Been having such horrible headache and tooth pain on the whole right side of my face since Jan 7th and it couldn't be a worse time. I have two cavities that I have to wait on getting surgically pulled atleast until April. Until then dealing with this pain on and off and it's been excruciating. I've taken all the antibiotics and there is not yet any relief of pain. My OB approved me Tylenol mixed with codeine --Been having to take that regularly since the 8th, and I hate it for the baby's sake. lt works about 1/3rd of the time. On days like today the pain reaches maximum and nothing at all helps. I have a quite physical job that's getting to be so much strain. Experiencing strong pelvic/crotch pain since my 5th month and here lately it's been a lot of that mixed with major tightening I think because my job involves so much bending, lifting, cleaning. It's been difficult but it's almost better than being home, trying to rest and unable to achieve any. I'm holding on for my boss who is still looking for my replacement and doesn't keep me updated... Everything has been hectic, I come home exhausted to two wild kiddos..dishes and messes piling up and have no energy. And i could really use a dishwasher machine right now! 😐 Get no sleep at night & sometimes all I can do is lay there and wish the pain would stop. I really want to have a talk with my doctor next week about it but idk what can be done to help. I just can't imagine dealing with this through my last month. I was looking forward to rest... Vent session over😁😭
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @litzi-2 @purpleteacher82 , thanks for the support. I was on sertraline between my last delivery and this conception and my providers were fine with me staying on it through pregnancy, but I have been doing pretty good up til 3rd tri hormone shifts. At this point my plan is to wait until post delivery to restart, but I'm open to moving that up if it gets worse.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @sejica Hahaha, glad you're ok with the procrastination! I think of it on Monday but always feel weird starting them so I wait....and then start it on Tuesday...or Wednesday if @purpleteacher82 hasn't taken the bull by the horns for us ;)
  • @HoneyBear40 Sometimes I’m on top of it and sometimes I’m not! I’m a procrastinator at heart. ❤️ 

Any appointments? Questions?: Last Friday the baby is measured between 33-34 weeks at 34 weeks so he’s doing well.

Rants/Raves?: I have an anterior placenta so I love finally being able to feel him move. I can see my stomach moving and it’s crazy.

How are you feeling?: Feeling great for the most part! Heels actually feel better on my feet then flats these days, but with the winter weather I make sure to wear flats on days where parking lots could be slick. I can’t wait to get my pre-pregnancy energy back, but hoping I still feel at least this good for the next 6ish weeks.

GTKY: What is the strangest dream you've had this pregnancy so far? So many strange and graphic dreams. I can’t remember many specifics right now except for the one where all of the diamonds fell out of my wedding and engagement band...I woke up angry lol!