Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 1/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 1/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise good luck with your presentation!

@kbrown2385 glad you're back in the game but sorry you got an unwanted diagnosis. Also yay to new bathroom flooring!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, tracking CM

R/R: Still have a cold and I didn't sleep very well, and woke up early at like 4am couldn't fall back asleep. I ended up just getting up and working and then working out, so I guess it wasn't completely wasted, but now its only 8:30 and I'm exhausted. Rave, DH is cooking tonight :) 

CS/Q: Nope!

@kimmer1412 I hope your headache goes away! 

@jennifer_louise Good luck on your presentation!

@kbrown2385 That's exciting about the floor in your half bath! I really want to redo one of our bathrooms but DH is balking at the price :( I'm sorry about your unexplained dx. 

@begging4abump I'm sorry your sore throat has progressed but I had to laugh at your description. I hope you feel better.

@b_1029 I hope that talk goes well - what do you do for a living? 

@holly321 where are you going for lunch? A nice lunch is always a nice pick me up. I hope you dr calls back today. 
  • Options
    @begging4abump the bathroom has been out of commission for over 2 months now. The toilet has been leaking under the floor since before we moved in and I only noticed it the beginning of November. We rent so we’ve been having to wait for approval from the owner through the property manager and then getting the contractor in here for quotes etc. I sent a snarky email last week so it’s nice to see something finally happen!
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 renter’s red tape is such a pain! Glad you caught the leak and that things are finally starting to happen! I hope you are getting a little discount on your rent for being a bathroom down!

@creamcheeseplease way to make the most of not being able to sleep! Is your husband a good cook? MH has expanded his repertoire to 4 different meals now, so I enjoy having him take over a little more now. 

@holly321 enjoy that lunch!
    @b_1029 I hope the group talk goes well! I’m with you in needing to see other people working when I am trying to get stuff done. 
  • Options
    @begging4abump yeah MH is a good cook. He likes doing it too! He is probably better than me, I wouldn’t say cooking is my strong suit haha. 

@brookert615 sorry about your back but way to bring out a hoveround gif! Also LOL to the thermometer kiss. 
  • Options
    Hey! I just did my intro on the newbie thread (last weeks because I didnt see one started this week, sorry if I missed it). I'm going to just jump right in! 

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, OPK, some other supplements, but not quite sure what yet

R/R: I was actually really excited for AF to start today so we can start "officially" trying! I hope my newb excitement doesn't rub anyone the wrong way. You can check my info or my sig for some of my background. I know it's not all rainbows and butterflies. I'm working from home today because we have a contractor working in our basement and I need to corale our naughty dogs. Not sure how much I will accomplish, but I will at least be available if anything urgent comes up.

CS/Q:  nothing yet, also not planning to temp right away so it will stay pretty boring  
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise I get those same feelings when I have to present to big wigs! I'm sure you will be great and leave a good impression on them. 

@kbrown2385 down a bathroom for 2 months? You better be getting a rent discount! 

@b_1029 I love a flexible schedule and the ability to work from home, but it sucks that it sounds like your coworkers are taking advantage of it. I have one coworker that likes to push the boundaries on our flexibility. But I dont work in the same office as her, so it doesnt affect me much. 

@holly321 I hate that you are still here (not sure if you remember me). Why doesnt molar pregnancy count towards RPL?  Hopefully your doc calls back today! 

@creamcheeseplease Way to be productive at 4am! That's super impressive, especially sick! Hope you can find time to get a nap in later.
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @millpe Welcome! Hope you can enjoy your work from home day! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @millpe, I just saw your intro and said I remembered you!  Glad you are back.  I think MP doesn’t count in RPL because it’s cause is so drastically different than other losses.  Good luck with the contractors and doggies!  

@brookert615 that’s great your dh wants to learn.  Mine does usually and always forgets everything I tell him.

@creamcheeseplease I hope you feel better!  And I was going to go nicer, but chipotle is calling my name.

AFM, I just remembered that my doctor doesn’t have office hours on Wednesday, so I guess no answer today.  :( he is usually great about calling/texting me the same day.
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited January 2019
    @creamcheeseplease I'm sorry you're still not feeling well! What is YH making? And I just have a boring office job at a health insurance company :) 

@begging4abump yea, it's just annoying to be the only one there the majority of the time. 

@brookert615 ugh the temp is supposed to drop here again. Such a tease! I guess I can't complain though, since it's January...! I'm sorry about your back. What did you do to it? Sounds awful. That's too funny about YH and that he's trying! I'm always so awkward trying to explain things to DH  :dizzy: Also, LOL at the thermometer - nothing says sexy like a piece of plastic in your mouth.

@millpe welcome! You are allowed to be excited :)  What are you doing to your basement? and yeah, my coworkers definitely take advantage because our manager is full time WFH in another state, so if they don't tell her they aren't coming in or they don't request it on our team calendar, she has no idea. It's not like I've never done it before, but it's kind of BS how often they do it haha.

@galentine we are only 2 days in, but if we follow SMEP then it'll be 5...makes me tired just thinking about it!
  • Options
    @b_1029 I messed up my back LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW when I heard a plow on our street. I must've moved the wrong way or something! LOL. 
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 man, the things we do to ourselves when we get old. Hopefully you're able to get a chiro appointment soon and it gets better!
  • Options
    @b_1029 Right? Getting old sucks lol. Thank you!!!  <3<3<3
    TW
  • Options
    @b_1029 he is making some sort of buffalo chicken over French fries. This morning he said: If you are counting calories, you might not want to eat at all before dinner 😆 

we have a lot of people here who sneak wfh as well... my company is huge and it’s impossible to know where someone is half the time. 
  • Options
    *lurking*

@begging4abump @galentine lol the sexy voice comment also made me think of Phoebe (I typed this before I saw galentine's comment - ha!) 

@b_1029 yes definitely list all the natural stuff too, even if it is just a bunch of voodoo it's interesting to see what others are doing! It's how I learned about mucinex and RLT, and it's how I knew what vitex was by the time my naturopath prescribed it. 
    @brookert615 speaking of WAYDTGKU... talk to me about CBD oil? I'm just discovering the magic of using it an a topical anti inflammatory (in stick form). 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @brookert615 I can’t help but laugh when you post about how you hurt your back. I’ve totally done it before too. Hope you’re on the mend soon! Getting old sucks!

@millpe welcome! I am absolutely getting a discount. Nothing major but I’m not complaining lol.
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Ugh sorry about the snow!!! Yay on the follie! That’s so exciting! 

@kiki047 I got it for inflammation issues and stress! But it’s helped so much more! Like just in a better mood and haven’t had any anxiety attacks. I was a little concerned taking it and checked online if it’s okay during TTC and apparently women swore by it. The one article suggested it was just because it chills people out and the women weren’t so stressed TTC.

PS! I got an appointment for the chiropractor this afternoon! Hope I can dance out of there lol! I’ve never been to a chiropractor ever so I’m a little nervous!
    TW
  • Options
    kiki047kiki047 member
    edited January 2019
    @brookert615 I've been told it is great for stress and anxiety but never actually did any of my own research on it because it wasn't legal here until recently so I wasn't planning on breaking any laws to get my hands on some lol. Sounds intriguing! ETA: Hope chiro helps!!! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    I'm here and lurking! I'm just feeling bleh today and spacing out.

@brookert615 I love the chiro! I use to go regularly because I had a a chronic pinched nerve in my lower back (I worked as an armed employee at the time and once I stopped working for that company it went away so I don't go anymore). Always felt great leaving the office.
  • Options
    @kiki047 Oh goodness! Yeah our state is still strict but this is supposed to be THC free. I really like it! And thank you!

@prpl11butterfly That’s great to hear you loved going! The pinched nerve sounds awful!
    TW
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, my presentation went really well, now onto the other work I neglected. 

@brookert615 Yay! I hope you get some relief from thr back pain! 

@kbrown2385 Well hooray for being off the bench and back in the saddle. Now get to it!!

@millpe Welcome! It's definitely okay to be sunshine and daisies around here. I'd say we all have our good days and bad days, all emotions accepted!

@inthewoods23 Alright, follie! I hope this IUI is your magical one. 

@b_1029 Omg you're all so close to O! We'll miss you when TWW is hoppin in a few days and this place gets quiet. 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise Yay! Glad your presentation went well!
    TW