May 2019 Moms

HDBD 1/16/19

Ladies, did we almost miss a HDBD???
Show off those growing bumps!

Re: HDBD 1/16/19

• My mobile app is acting super weird today.  I made the thread and then couldn't post anything without getting error messages.  Ugh... First world problems, for sure. But here I am on my computer, HDBDing it up!  24w+5 today!

• The bump has been playing up for me too @MaggieG183!

20w in the work bathroom admiring my bump. Can’t wait to watch it grow more! 😍😍

• Loading the player...
  • @mommabird2019 do I see a Christmas tree? I’m so glad I’m not the only one! Planning on taking mine down mid-week...maybe. Our tree is so pretty this year; it’s hard to say goodbye to it! 😂 
  • mommabird2019mommabird2019 member
    edited January 2019
    @MaggieG183 Haha yes the tree was still up 😂 I had it pulled away from the window so I could start taking it down...I like to leave it up for as long as possible, I consider it winter decoration haha & where I live, it's a long cold winter (usually). All of Christmas is down and packed away now though. Even my hubby says he misses the ambience.
  • @mommabird2019 we like to keep ours up for as long as possible too. Hopefully your husband helped put the stuff away. I made mine set up and take down. :p

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• @mommabird2019 we keep Christmas lights up outside through my birthday (end of January) every year. And I 100% didn’t take our Christmas tree down because it is just too pretty and still smells amazing. Hubs is getting annoyed about the needles though. They are starting to really fall.
  • @jarethinafrock I lucked out and my mom came over to help me back up Christmas while hubby installed the attic stairs.  He then put the totes up there! I'm just glad you all couldn't see our dining table that was covered in the rest of the decorations I had taken down 😂 
  • @MaggieG183 real trees smell so good!!! Ours is fake 😕 I have some geraniums I brought inside for the winter and they keep dropping petals and that alone is driving me crazy! But they don't smell as great as a Christmas tree 😊 enjoy as long as you can! Also happy early birthday!  
  • @mommabird2019 awe, thank you! And DH took down the tree today...RIP gorgeous Christmas tree. 🎄 
  • Feeling super large this time around