TTC After a Loss
Options

January Randoms

Re: January Randoms

• Options
    I was talking with my mom today and she told me a family friend was getting married.  She is 24.  I knew she was engaged but had no idea she was getting married so quickly.   Turns out it’s bc she is 4.5 months pregnant.  Annoying as of course it wasn’t planned.  She still lives with her parents 
  • Options
    @Mack2342 Of course she does. I really try not to be bitter, but stuff like that...ugh. I guess that's what I get for being responsible, going to school, getting married and buying a house first. Blah. Im sorry you have to deal with that news. Hugs to you.  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ruby696 exactly it’s like being punished for getting your life together first before bringing one into the world 
  • Options
    +1 to why did my parents "raise me right" and let me have morals. I rag on them alllll the time. Life is cruel. Sorry you got that slap in the face @Mack2342
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry @Mack2342.  What a gut punch. 
  • Options
    CD43 over here and nothing going on.  I got some concerning bloodwork results regarding my liver.  I’m thinking of taking a TTC break to get my health back on track and find a new job.  2.5 years of trying to start a family with pretty much nothing to show for it is taking its toll.  I wish you all the best and hope you all get BFPs while I’m gone ❤️
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy we will miss you! Take care of yourself, that's the most important thing right now. I hope you find a great opportunity at a new job!
  • Options
    Ah, I'm sorry you have more to deal with @SpongeWorthy, but I'm glad you're taking the time to take care of yourself. Good luck on your job hunt. We'll miss you! <3
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy I’m sorry you’re dealing with another issue on top of everything else. I hope your break does you a world of good, and that you’re able to find a new job. 
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy I’m so sorry you’re dealing with all of this! I hope that you find a wonderful new job and things fall into place for you.
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy I’m sorry you have more health issues to deal.  I hope you get everything back on track. GL with job search.  We will miss you 
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy I'm sorry you got concerning news from your bloodwork. I hope you can get your healthy on track easily and we will see you sooner rather than later. ❤

DH and I decided to move forward with the genetic testing for the baby. It will take anywhere from 14-21 business days. I just hope we get results this time. 

We are also going to do the bloodwork for me. I just want as much information as I can get right now. 

• Options
    I am very sorry you got concerning news @SpongeWorthy
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @SpongeWorthy I am so sorry you've  been thrown another curveball.  I'm wishing you all the best with your health and your job search.  We'll miss you!  <3
  • Options
    @dpjennifer I’m over the government shutdown! 
  • Options
    Things have seemed so quiet on this board, how’s everyone doing? I’ve been at the hospital with my dad sincerely Saturday, Thursday is transplant day!! Can’t believe it’s finally here, things are starting to look up!

• Options
    I’m glad things are looking up @char245.  Things have been slow on the board 
  • Options
    @char245 Good luck to your dad!!

I'm benched, so I'm not very exciting. Two cycles to go...
  • Options
    @char245 keeping everything crossed that the transplant is a seamless process.

@ruby696 it will be over before you know it!
  • Options
    dpjenniferdpjennifer member
    edited January 2019
    Mack2342 But the govt shutdown isn't over you!!!  :smiley:  LOL

Image may contain text
    Image may contain 1 person meme and text
    Image may contain 2 people text

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Lol @dpjennifer.  What really sucks is I have to work no matter what. 
  • Options
    Mack2342 Which totally sucks.  At least I've got a lot of time at home to do whatever (which I'm actually loving...)

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    @char245 Fingers crosses for a successful transplant and quick recovery. 
  • Options
    @dpjennifer I bet.  I would love being off again.  I just got back to work as this shutdown happened
  • Options
    @char245 I’m thinking of you and I hope your dad’s transplant went well!!
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    That's great news @char245! FX all up from here!
  • Options
    That’s great @char245
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I'm so glad the transplant went well @char245

Edit to fix tag. 
  • Options
    Great news @char245!!
  • Options
    I asked my doctor to test me for the MTHFR mutation even though she said the latest research is showing it doesn’t lead to recurrent miscarriages. Just got the results back and I tested positive to two strains. Now I’m waiting for her to call me back to see where we go from here. 
  • Options
    @char245 way to be proactive. I'm sorry you tested positive for 2 strains but hopefully now your doctor can put a plan in place that will work for you. 
  • Options
    @char245 Goood thing you pushed for the test.
  • Options
    I went for my final post-op appointment. I told myself I wasn't going to cry when I got there but the emotions that flood me when I walk into that office are hard to fight and push down. My OB offered to send me to another office of one of her close friends. She said some women have PTSD from it all and they just can't move on from it. 

I love my dr too much to change practices but I hate the fact that I get emotional everytime I go there. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 its HARD! Going there now is such a rush of emotions. I do think they will ease over time. And hopefully next time you are there will be for a good thing and that will help. I love my OB as well and cannot possibly imagine going elsewhere.
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 and @prpl11butterfly I'm right there with you ladies. It does feel kind of like PTSD, because it doesn't happen anywhere else. FX the feeling fades with time.
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603, @prpl11butterfly and @ruby696 I felt the same way after my first loss.   I sobbed evertime I went to OB.  it’s easier now as it’s been almost 3 years.   The last 2 were discovered at the RE office.  For some reason that did not have same effect on me.  Maybe it’s because I knew I had to go a lot to receive treatment or maybe it was because I had been through it. I dont know I just think it will get easier especially if you love your OB.  
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I think mine has gotten worse with each loss. Since loss number 5, I can hardly stand to walk down the hall. Probably because I know they're going to ask how I am and I just don't want to talk about it. I'm hoping that non-pregnancy related visits will be easier. Or, I don't know, a successful pregnancy? That would be a nice change! :)
  • Options
    I agree, going to the OB post loss is hard! I moved on from my first practice because I wasn’t in love with them and didn’t want to go back after that loss. However, now that I really like my practice and they discovered my last loss I still want to stick with them. Haven’t had to go back to that office since I’ve been going to the RE but I’m sure it will be hard when I do finally go back :(