Group 3 Check-In (Aug 15th-23rd) w/o 1/13

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: Group 3 Check-In (Aug 15th-23rd) w/o 1/13

• Options
    agpandmeagpandme member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8 weeks and 2 days today.  Due Aug 23.  

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry is what my app says

Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound next thursday and then a pap the week after. Hope I survive the full bladder. I've always had a small bladder and even now I have to pee constantly so I might have to bring a spare pant.  

How are you feeling?: Fine! No vomiting or nausea.  I'm exhausted early in the evening but mostly just happy.  I riding the high of how adorably happy my husband is so that makes me feel good.  He is already talking to "it" even though I haven't changed shape.  

Rants/Raves:  My horse was a pill today but that is unrelated lol

Questions:   None for today

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? I love Pink and white Camellias.
  • Options
    EmilyA724EmilyA724 member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/21 8w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: 2/8, I'm trying to find out if insurance will cover the NT

How are you feeling?: MS has been hitting me a bit more, but still okayish. I have a pinched nerve in my back that has been acting up so that's fun.

Rants/Raves: Told DD and ILs this weekend. That was fun!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Not really a flower person
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8.21  8w5d

Baby is the size of a gummy bear

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment with normal Ob is next Monday, 1/21

How are you feeling?:  Meh.  Nauseous, tired and nervous.  I've been pleased about the heartbeat and growth but I'm still so nervous that something will happen and take it all away (yayyyyyy PGAL)  I'm not sure how women aren't always total basketcases during pregnancy.

Rants/Raves: First world problem: I just figured out that the NIPT my Ob offers is only valid after 10 weeks (old office did a different test that was 9+), so I won't be able to have my blood draw on Monday for it since I'll only be 9w5d wah wah....

Questions: none :)

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? I love hydrangeas--especially the blue/purple ones!

@agpandme I'm so jealous you have a horse!  I LOVE animals but could never convince my parents that a horse was a reasonable pet..and now I live in a city soo....
    @EmilyA724 Good luck with your insurance!  I hope they cover it!

• Options
    Aug 21st 8 weeks 5 days
    Baby is the size of a(n):
    Raspberry 
    Upcoming Appointments:
    Ultrasound on Wednesday 
    How are you feeling?:
    Pretty good mostly just tired 
    Rants/Raves: 
    No
    Questions: 
    No
    GTKY: What is your favorite flower?
    Rose
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/22ish 8w4d. My OB is still wavering on my EDD. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: nurse visit tomorrow, fourth u/s should be in about a week and half to two weeks. I am in the process of switching practices (long story my OB left and her office cut ties with where I want to deliver) so appts may be shifted. 

How are you feeling?: *TW* I have the usual nausea and exhaustion. This pregnancy was off to a rocky start and I am on modified bed rest due to a SCH and a history of multiple losses...so I am bored and my anxiety is out of control. 

Rants/Raves: Whyyy do I have to call my OB office for test results several days after the test was done. My last u/s was on Thursday and no one has called with results yet. Thankfully the tech was very experiences and chatty so we have an idea of how it went but I still have questions. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? I am not a flower person at all but lillies are probably my favorite. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  August 17th , 9+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Jack! 

Upcoming Appointments: Jan. 31 for follow up US

How are you feeling?: Morning sickness is intense, but I've been battling this sinus infection so it has taken over all symptoms. 

Rants/Raves: It is insane to me that I can't get my regular doctor to treat this sinus infection. Literally NO one will help me, so I'm desperate and called my OB. Hopefully she'll step up or I'm going to cry. 

Questions: None 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Lilac bush. Is a bush a flower? 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 16 / 9w 3d

Baby is the size of a(n): soda can tab!

Upcoming Appointments: intake OB nurse phone call tomorrow, ultrasound next Tuesday 

How are you feeling?: better than last week! Still headachey

Rants/Raves: last pregnancy I craved Mexican food all the time but this time I don’t have a specific craving other than occasionally pizza, and honestly I miss it! Like, the visceral joy I got from Mexican food last time was near transcendent and I would love to feel that intensity again!

Questions: not right now!

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? I am very promiscuous with my flower loves! White lilies and orchids, but also hydrangeas and lilac like others have said, and I think peonies are so sweet and elegant 
  • Options
    cato99 said:

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? I am very promiscuous with my flower loves! White lilies and orchids, but also hydrangeas and lilac like others have said, and I think peonies are so sweet and elegant 
    @cato99 ^^ I love this! I feel the same way. I love to putter in the garden but I have had so little time. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @ash0625 Oh no! Hopefully your OB will help you out. That does not sound fun.

8/16 / 9w3d based on confirmation u/s (so moving from Group 2 to Group 3)

Baby is the size of a(n): According to bump, as big as a tater tot. According to Ovia, a southern pecan.

Upcoming Appointments: Next appointment is 1st trimester screening on Feb. 1st

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling pretty good lately. Just tired and not much nausea anymore although I seem to be getting headaches more frequently. Might be food induced so I'll have to start tracking and see if there's a correlation somewhere.

Rants/Raves: I went ahead and told my boss the news today and she took it well so I'm relieved for that.

Questions: Not right now.

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Hmmm, I don't know if I have a favorite but I used blue hydrangeas for all the bouquets for my wedding so I guess I'm partial to those. DH and I want to plant flowers/bushes in the backyard where we pulled up some old bushes and crepe myrtles so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears  :) 

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8/23. 8w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments: last appointment and ultrasound with my RE on Wednesday 

How are you feeling?: still pretty normal.  My boobs aren’t as sore and I’m not peeing as much.  Trying not to read that as a bad sign. 

Rants/Raves: I hate red sauce (so no lasagna or spaghetti here).  However yesterday I was craving spaghetti so H made us some and it was sooooo good! (And he was excited to actually get it!)

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Purple roses 
  • Options
    parrothead78parrothead78 member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/16 / 9w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): soda can tab

Upcoming Appointments: Going in tomorrow to ensure all is well. *TW woke up with light spotting Sunday and was gone by Sunday night. I can find the heartbeat on my little home doppler but I still want to be seen — End TW* Feb 8 is my next scheduled appointment. 

How are you feeling?: I feel really good. Always tired and hungry.

Rants/Raves: Tired of winter, but my sinus issues since Thanksgiving seem to finally be disappearing!!

Questions: What is your favorite gummy prenatal? I’ve been doing the One A Day but have decided I’m tired of gagging every time I try to take the pill. So many options out there.

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? I love all flowers but especially love Annabelle hydrangeas and sunflowers 

edited: thought of a question
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 17. 9w 3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Eastern tailed-blue butterfly

Upcoming Appointments: appointment with regular OB is Feb 4th consultnwith MFM is Feb 7th

How are you feeling?: Tired but ok.

Rants/Raves:  I've very sleepy. And since going off plaquenil my wrists and hands are starting to hurt.

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Lily, carnations, and peonies.
  • Options
    @parrothead78 I just take the target generic prenatal gummy. I like it because it's slightly sour and sour gummies have been my go-to for nausea. 
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @parrothead78 I've taken the Smarty Pants prenatal complete. I get them on Amazon and they are often on sale. You have to take 6 a day and they don't contain iron, but they are pretty easy on the stomach and you can spread them throughout the day if it is easier on you. When I take those I usually take an iron supplement and I don't take the iron at the same time as the gummies. (sorry that go long.)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8/22 8+5 

Baby is the size of a(n): gummy bear

Upcoming Appointments: nothing until the end of the month

How are you feeling?: anxious for that appt. other wise just some nausea and the digestive problems that come with pregnancy and progesterone. fun times!

Rants/Raves:  see above. also, I'm going to need the weather to get it together. I don't handle the cold well and I really don't handle it when it goes from the 30s to the 70s. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? I like a calla lily mainly because I'm a terrible gardener and I planted them once and now they come back every year...like magic. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    Hey thought I would finally post since last night I had my first ultrasound and confirmed the due date is August 22!!
    The baby is the size of a peanut I was told last night (measuring at 2cm)
    Upcoming app- Feb 15 with my doctor, it will be the second appointment I've had so far
    How are you feeling? The last week has be brutal, the worse headaches, so tired and feel sick to my stomach all day, however I work up today and feel so much better!
    Rants/Raves- My husband has been amazing, last night I craved the weirdest dinner and he made it for me and when he brought me the plate, I could not get over had gross it looked and wouldn't eat it (that has been me for the last 2 weeks)
    Questions- None
    GTKY- I love colourful flowers, my favourite are sunflowers, however with my cat we tend not to buy any since he just eats them and then throws up
  • Options
    @Avrilmai I thought the smarty pants gummies tasted awful. But they were easy on the stomach.
  • Options
    @purplg8r its totally normal to feel normal.... the first tri is this awful game of if you had no symptoms you wish you did so you felt more certain, but if you have symptoms you wish you didnt because you just want to feel ok again...

*TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @parrothead78I take Nutrition Now prenatal gummies because that's what my organic store happens to carry. You only take 2 a day.
  • Options
    @wabash15 exactly!  I can’t imagine having to throw up all the time and teach first graders at the same time. But it still feels so fake!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Blackberry 

Upcoming Appointments: end of January

How are you feeling?: I had a sudden burst of energy yesterday & felt amazing. It honestly freaked me out a little to feel so suddenly good. Today I'm back to tired, but still feeling slightly better!

Rants/Raves: I'm dog-sitting for my family for a few days. It's going to be interesting having to leash walk with my DS & morning sickness. 

Questions: none today 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Wisteria. One day when we're in our forever house I'm going to have some sort of arch or gazebo covered in wisteria. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9w2d, August 19

Baby is the size of a(n): Southern Pecan

Upcoming Appointments: Just had one Monday where we saw the little bebe wiggling around like a tiny dancer. Monday Jan 21 for my genetic screening blood work, and Feb 4 for my 12 week.

How are you feeling?: Like complete shit.

Rants/Raves: So tired of feeling pukey.  So exhausted all the time.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Peonies! They are so beautiful!!
  • Options
    eplwskieplwski member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 15 / 10w

Baby is the size of a(n): guitar pick

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan in 2 weeks

How are you feeling?: nauseous and exhausted. Very unmotivated to be a real human and shower/get out of sweatpants. 

Rants/Raves: it just seems cruel that you’re pregnant & bloated + constipated. Trying to fix it naturally but with my food aversions and MS it’s so hard 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite flower? Tulips