September 2019 Moms
Options

Group 3 (Sept 16-22) Check In w/o Jan 7

The intros make it seem like we might need a group 3 now!! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: Group 3 (Sept 16-22) Check In w/o Jan 7

• Options
    bumping this for Group 3 ladies
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    Woo, I came right in on the last day of group 3. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 22 based on LMP (FF says September 23, though?)

Baby is the size of a(n): Chia seed 

Upcoming Appointments: 1/29 - I had my annual with my midwife scheduled this day so I'm just keeping it as is.

How are you feeling?: Tired. I've been tired for the last few days and had a terrible migraine on Tuesday (I think it was a hormone surge.) I also COMPLETELY lost my sense of smell on Monday, which was kind of fascinating. Everyone in the office was like "all I smell is burning rubber" and I was like...nope. Think it's back now, though. I was assaulted by a man's cologne in the elevator this morning.

Rants/Raves: Someone put donuts next to my desk this morning. Sigh. In other news, the week is coming to a close. 

Questions: Nah.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 17 based on first day of last period

Baby is the size of a(n): Chia seed 

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment is 2/6

How are you feeling?: I am actually feeling pretty good. I have been getting up early & going to the gym & walking & hitting the elliptical. Since I have pretty much given up the caffeine, this is helping. I am very tired in the evening though. I am not sleeping well at night. I am up every hour to use the bathroom & tossing & turning a lot!!! 

Rants/Raves: I am very happy that I am making a conscious effort to be active in the boards on here. It is helping me stay sane & not torture my poor boyfriend with all my worries & speculations. You all are fantastic!

Questions: Not at the moment....
  • Options
    @cmdesigner ugh the hormone migraine! I hope it didn’t last too long. No fun! Your smell coming and going-so weird! Gotta love the crazy things that happen! 

@omg1108 I’m I’m also trying hard to stay active here. It’s so good to have this place to come, because as much as my husband tries, he’s not always great at saying the right thing! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: sept 17th. 4wks + 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: beta next week, ultrasound 1/24

How are you feeling?: sometimes great! Other times like poo! Shortness of breath kicked in a bit today

Rants/Raves: my family is here for the weekend. It’s a good thing, but they are still family make me really crazy sometimes. They aren’t exactly supportive people, so I’m not cluing then into my secret, but hoping time flies a bit whil they are here!

Questions: 

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 17 / 4+4

Baby is the size of a(n): sesame seed

Upcoming Appointments: not until Feb 22 

How are you feeling?: starving, exhausted, and still having some
    cramps...I’ll feel more relaxed once those go away!

Rant: it’s so hard for me to keep a secret, so the next few months will be tough. We want to tell our parents first, and in person, but we won’t see them until the beginning of March!

Rave: I still can’t believe I’m here!!!
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/20, 4w0d

Upcoming Appointments: none yet. The new OB I’m going to be seeing doesn’t see patients until 10 weeks. Seems late to me. 

How are you feeling?: tired and anxious. I scanned myself today but of course didn’t see anything and don’t really want to TV myself. Haha. 

Rants/Raves: pregnancy is just so long when you find out at 3w3d. I’d like to fast forward 4 weeks or so. 

Questions:  nah

• Options
    ***TW: multiple losses***

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept 19 or 20th/4 weeks (this is all a guesstimate because my cycle was crazy this month!!)

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

Upcoming Appointments: 1/25 ultrasound at 6 weeks!!!

How are you feeling?: Anxious and huge. This will be a triple rainbow baby if they make it through (4 losses in total) and all of our losses have happened between 4-8 weeks so I just want to power through and know this is the real deal! 

Rants/Raves: I pulled a muscle in my neck/upper back two nights ago and randomly my almost 2 year old has decided he needs to be carried everywhere and I feel bloated and it’s just not a fun combo of life! 

Questions: nada! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @cmdesigner love the description of your reaction to cologne haha

@omg1108 way to go on staying active! I also want to work out through this pregnancy, unlike last time. 

@house_of_boys I feel you on not being able to keep a secret! I already told a few friends that I know will be watching me like a hawk anyway...

@calliah 10 weeks does seem super late! I've never heard of a wait that long. 

@sunshine2417 my cycle was super delayed and crazy last time I got pregnant too! I was shocked when it actually happened. Thinking good thoughts for you, hope this difficult time flies by! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 22 / 3w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): tardigrade (I love Ovia's weird but cute animals)

Upcoming Appointments: apparently this doctor starts super early because he told me to come in tomorrow, 1/13. 

How are you feeling?: Bloated, hungry and crampy, excited and also a little scared. Last pregnancy I was nauseous for months, and not looking forward to that with a toddler. 

Rants/Raves: just got home last night after a long trip and it's good to be back! My daughter gets to rediscover all her old toys. 

Questions: none yet!
  • Options
    @rnw2019 tardigrade! I love it. I told DH about chia seed and he’s just been walking around singing “ch-ch-ch-chia!”  :| 
  • Options
    Thank you @rnw2019! When I was supposed to O this month, I got suuuuper sick with a horrendous stomach virus, and then I had fertile signs for three weeks in a row! My two week wait turned into a 4 week wait and I was about to throw in the towel for this month. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    **Previous loss mentioned**

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 18th 4w3d

Upcoming Appointments: Beta result was 310 on Thursday. I find out my 2nd result tomorrow.  First OB appointment on January 31st.

How are you feeling?: .Pretty much at peace and trusting in God.  I've been pregnant 3 times in the last 3 years.  August 2016 my baby girl was stillborn at 40 weeks.  June 2018 my rainbow baby girl was born and is now 7 months.  Now pregnant with our pot of gold.

Rants/Raves:  None

Questions:  Has anyone shared the news yet?  I was content to wait at least until after our ultrasound to tell family but my hubby spilled the beans.

@sunshine2417 I'll pray this is your sticky rainbow baby.  So sorry to hear all you've been through!

• Options

@mollie670 I'm sorry for your losses as well. We keep those little ones close in our hearts <3

Your hubby sounds very excited, which is awesome! I totally understand wanting to wait, though. Will you get an ultrasound on the 31st?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept 19 /4 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: 2/6 - first appointment

How are you feeling?: Shocked. This one was a surprise. We just found out I'm pregnant after being 4 days late for my period. This is a blessing though, as we just lost my grandfather and DH's grandmother right after Christmas (within a week of each other). We are a bit more hesitant to tell our parents/siblings this time because of those losses. I'd hate to have something happen in the pregnancy and have everyone suffer another loss :(

Rants/Raves: I'm also nervous because I am the MOH in my sister's wedding on 8/31 (just 2-3 weeks before my DD). I am feeling a bit guilty about what that might mean for her special day if something happens and I go early! 

Questions: Nothing yet - but I'm feeling a little rusty on this pregnancy thing so I'm sure there will be many to come!
  • Options
    @jpbling we have SO many weddings this year! We're attending 7, but I'm a bridesmaid in four... One in May, one in September, one in October, and one in November. I may have to step down from the one in September because it is out of state and within 1 week of my due date. The one in October I'm the MOH for and baby should be about 1 month by then. I'm a little nervous about that and about telling everyone I'll be a hot mess for all festivities!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sunshine2417 - that is a LOT of weddings to attend and participate in! Especially while expecting! Good luck to you haha!

update on the wedding front - I talked to my sister last night and broke the news to her, and she just found out that two other bridesmaids are also recently pregnant! But she's being so good about it, she sent me a few pins on pinterest last night with super cute photos of a bride with 3 (very) pregnant bridesmaids holding signs, and maternity bridesmaid dresses. She's the best!
  • Options
    @jpbling that is amazing!!! Awwww what a sweet girl! I don't know how mine will react... I'm hoping they all don't mind me altering up these dresses to fit a big ol' belly!
    Pregnancy Ticker