August 2019 Moms
Options

Why my SO is a...

Re: Why my SO is a...

• Options
    I'm going to go with "trooper" this week. My endless nausea & puking has left him on the hook for most everything. He has taken over night baby duties because my sickness is worst in the evenings, he takes care of dinner every single night, and is just basically keeping us afloat right now on 5 hours of sleep a night. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Keeper.

He is on parental leave now with our 16 month old son (Sweden has awesome leave for both parents....).

Me: "oh wow,  you did laundry today?  I always did laundry on Monday and Wednesday and waited till Saturday so you could help me. You can do that too"
    Him: "no,  my goal is to do all the cleaning and laundry during the week so you don't have to do that on the weekends"
    :love: 
    I told him he doesn't have to follow through with that goal,  but I was so impressed and knowing him he will follow through on it. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amazing. 

Im down with a cold and he made dinner and has been pampering me the last few days and doing everything in the house ! ❤️❤️

Except he added peas to my soup (eww) but he’s just trying to get me to eat more veggies so we can forgive him.