Baby Names
Options

Chloe or Hazel

I can't decide which name I like better- Chloe June or Hazel June. At first I was leaning towards Chloe but now I'm thinking Hazel. Which do you all like better? Thanks

Re: Chloe or Hazel

• Options
    I love both, but think Hazel is a little trendier so I'd probably go with Chloe. Maybe check the Social Security database if popularity is important to you (in case I'm totally off and Chloe has taken off or something!)?

But regardless I do think you need to go with your gut! Since you've been leaning towards both, maybe you can take both to the hospital and when she's born you'll have an aha moment and know which one for sure!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    I prefer Chloe! Neither are bad choices though. You could wait to meet her to decide.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I prefer Hazel June. 
  • Options
    I like both. Hazel seemed popular a few years ago but now I feel like Chloe is trending. Both are popular. Both go well with June. Hazel has a more vintage feel for me while Chloe seems more girly girl to me.  I would choose Hazel June.
  • Options
    Chloe 
  • Options
     I personally don't understand the appeal of Hazel but I know it's been popular recently and it's a solid name.  I prefer Chloe but you really can't go wrong.
  • Options
    Chloe

Hate Hazel
  • Options
    I think Chloe June sounds much better
  • Options
    Love love love Hazel! Hazel June sounds great IMO.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers