3rd Trimester
Options

Irritable Uterus, would they induce?? ๐Ÿ˜–

Has anyone ever been told they have an irritable uterus? Things have been crazy this last month with these contractions tricking us. Anything that helped? Would they ever induce (at 37 weeks or later) for this? I really donโ€™t think I can handle another 8 weeks of this. Iโ€™m so exhausted, like my body is working out all the time.ย 

Re: Irritable Uterus, would they induce?? ๐Ÿ˜–

• Options
    Has anyone ever been told they have an irritable uterus? Things have been crazy this last month with these contractions tricking us. Anything that helped? Would they ever induce (at 37 weeks or later) for this? I really donโ€™t think I can handle another 8 weeks of this. Iโ€™m so exhausted, like my body is working out all the time.ย 
    This is for you to talk to your doctor about.ย  Sorry you are going through that.ย 
  • Options
    My doctor told me they would only induce or schedule a c/s before 39 weeks if it was medically necessary for the health of the mother and/or baby. The last few weeks of pregnancy are miserable as hell but unless you or the baby are in trouble they'll probably just wait. But certainly something you can discuss with your doctor. Maybe you can get some suggestions on how to help relieve some of the discomfort. Hang in there. You're so close!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In my state, itโ€™s illegal to have an elective induction before 39 weeks. Iโ€™m sorry. The last weeks are rough. Hang in there.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker