TTC after 35

TTCA35 weekly check-in 1/1/2019

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): 

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  Anything you are looking forward to in the new year?

Re: TTCA35 weekly check-in 1/1/2019

• Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): WTO

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD8 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): prenatals coq10 and dhea 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  Anything you are looking forward to in the new year? I had a hip replacement in October and start back to work on the 3rd so I’m looking forward to getting back to a routine and getting myself healthy again
  • @Mack2342 just lurking to check in on you and how your surgical recovery is coming along? Are you clear yet for TTC? Happy new year and I hope this year brings you your LO.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Momifbysea I’m doing great! Thanks.  Ive returned to work and physical activity.  I feel like a new person! We have been cleared and I’m now in the TWW. I’ve given myself to my 44th birthday and if not pregnant then we will stop.  That’s in May.  I may change my mind when it rolls around.  How are you doing?  I hope all is going well and you are feeling good
  • TW: pregnancy mentioned @Mack2342 glad to hear it! It’s been a rough pregnancy so far. The last four weeks I’ve been up coughing all night with bad cold coupled with nausea and vomiting and heartburn so needed iv fluids at the er. Have been vomiting since week 4, sleeping up against pillows on wall with head tilted forward and week 18 now. Ready for this to pass but still know it will all be worth it. I’ve got placenta previa which if doesn’t resolve I’ll need a c-section which makes me nervous at 44, never had one. Trying to focus on good big picture but I’m much more tired than I was doing this at 38-39!!!
  • @Momifbysea I’m glad to see you are at 18 weeks.  I’m sorry about all the troubles.  But you are right, it will be worth once you are holding that LO.  I’m sure it’s much more tiring now.  I was 39 when I got pregnant with my son and it was exhausting.  I hope the rest of your weeks go by better and you get to hold that LO soon.  I started a grad checkin.  So hoping some of you share your stories and give the few of us on here some more hope.  GL and keep me posted